I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night.....by the time I logged off.....I think I tied or surpassed my record for wettest ever.

Bottoms up...and bottoms up. :rose:



Now, just where is the address to register with the Guinness Book of Records? Must be round here somewhere ...

:)
 
A Question for the group

Hello ladies and gentlemen of Lit,

As a long time reader of this thread, I am always interested in the desires and experiences of others. As a professional man in his 50's, I am strongly attracted to younger (in spirit) women who may or may not be significantly younger in years. This common interest is what brings us to this thread!

How many of you have quietly longed for such a relationship for a long time and then, suddenly decided to take that step into real life? What was the thing that led you to move out of the shadow of the anonymous Internet and into the arms of a new lover? While I am a firm believer that fantasy and hidden names can play a life-enhancing role, it is simply not the same thing, is it?

Men and women, please feel free to share your stories and desires!
 
i'm 56 and totally loving this thread. great to know so many younger women love us !
 
Sorry I've been quiet. I've had lots going on. I cooked dinner earlier - spaghetti and homemade meatballs, garlic bread, and salad with homemade dressing. I had a bit of an epiphany as I was cooking....

I made my very favorite salad dressing in the world. It's buttermilk with apple cider vinegar, honey, and a little bit of salt. I'd describe it as white and creamy...slightly tart....slightly tangy....slightly salty....with a little bit of a kick. In short...exactly like I'd describe cum.

Coincidence? I think not.
 
I had this whole fantasy about straddling this sexy man....older than me....while he fingered my ass. It was hot. I was wet. Good night :kiss:

Something about a finger in a young girls ass sounds lovely.........my cock pounding in her pussy.........I seem to have had a wonderful dream the other night......and woke up wet with cum.......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top