Make me dirty

Admiring her voluptuous silhouette against the moonlit window, he stepped to her and reached around to cup full breasts, planting a kiss as she leaned back into him.

Magnificent

The kiss was deep, urgent, left her gasping for breath. Within seconds his magnificent erection straining through thin cotton trousers nudged her buttocks.

Aroma.

The uncomfortable bloating and cramping the enema ensued would all be worth it as later she was entertaining her two favourite gentlemen.

Crop.

The uncomfortable bloating and cramping the enema ensued would all be worth it as later she was entertaining her two favourite gentlemen.

Crop.
He gave her but three commands: "bend over!," "lift your skirt!," and "lower your panties!" As soon as she obeyed, he brought the riding crop down in a back-handed arc, leaving a red welt swelling on her derriere.

pontificate

"Pontificate this, Benedict!" I screamed, as I pumped my load into the deepest recesses of his ass holiness.

Titillate

After the titillating from the girls at the strip club, his wife was in for a night of heavy duty nailing.

(That one from my hubby lol)

Ladder

After the titillating from the girls at the strip club, his wife was in for a night of heavy duty nailing.

(That one from my hubby lol)

Ladder

I climbed the ladder and peeked over the sill to see the willowy woman nude in a moment of self-adoration or self contemplation with breasts in hand standing before the full-length mirror. I loved that ladder more than anything at that moment for the gift it had made possible.

Pastry

Cold prongs of the pastry fork travelled from her throat to breasts, pausing to circle erect nipples before continuing down over rounded belly to tease the opening of her sex

Single.

A single droplet of cold water rolled off the ice cube down her breast toher navel, and, finally to her clit off onto the floor.

Leaf

her labia opened like a freshly bloomed leaf as he slipped his tongue between their wet folds

gratuitous

What he had suggested was an affront to her innocent nature, but the idea stuck in her head and she kept on thinking about it all day.

Frame

What he had suggested was an affront to her innocent nature, but the idea stuck in her head and she kept on thinking about it all day.

Frame
He awoke to find she had tied him to the bed frame, leaving him utterly vulnerable to her capricious desires.

castanets

I knew I would soon be part of this rhythmic treat as the castanets danced under Milas's fingertips while her robust hips bobbled in time.

Pogo-stick

I knew I would soon be part of this rhythmic treat as the castanets danced under Milas's fingertips while her robust hips bobbled in time.

Pogo-stick

She bounced rythmically, her pig-tails flapping, as she rode him like a pogo-stick with enthusiasm and a care free attitude. The act took her back to her younger days.

Pitcher

She bounced rythmically, her pig-tails flapping, as she rode him like a pogo-stick with enthusiasm and a care free attitude. The act took her back to her younger days.

Pitcher
Would the pitcher pitch her a pitcher?, she wondered thirstily as she stripped at the post-game party.

Infield

Would the pitcher pitch her a pitcher?, she wondered thirstily as she stripped at the post-game party.

Infield

She was nervous as he moved the razor closer to her pussy mowing down the infield of her pubic patch. He wanted it smooth, and he wanted to do it himself.

Barcode

She was nervous as he moved the razor closer to her pussy mowing down the infield of her pubic patch. He wanted it smooth, and he wanted to do it himself.

Barcode
In an effort to promote efficiency and ensure price management, the Madam had scanners installed in the beds and a barcode tattooed on each of her girls.

congressional

In an effort to promote efficiency and ensure price management, the Madam had scanners installed in the beds and a barcode tattooed on each of her girls.

congressional

At a Congressional hearing of the House's Commerce Committee, Representative Smith said he would have to see, feel, and, possibly, taste the woman's substantial breasts before he could make a determination about the safety of the silicone implants. When she started to ease the straps off her shoulders right there in front of CSPAN's cameras, it was suggested that a recess be called for a backroom congressional.

ramjet

Last edited:
Ramjet

There was not much time... Just when I was about to scratch my nails on the back, there was a knock on the door. The guy in charge of the show room interrupted just in time.

Never mind, there is always a next time. The Ramjet responds only to my touch...

gunny bag

pebbel

or is it pebble

your nipples look like pebbles and they are as hard as pebbles too.

ps the pic is sexy but exactly why did you let the dom stretch your nipples till they poke south?

Gunny bag

Her pert little mounds rocked into the gunny bag, the grains inside massaging her nipples and sending shivers through her body.

Plasticine

Plasticine-

The feel and the texture of the plasticine against his dick was strange, yet exciting at the same time. As she moulded her hands around his manhood.

Measure.

She slowly stroked his cock from base to tip, taking full measure of his hardness.

Composition

Back