Ex wife of the Mechanic (CLOSED)

"That is really it" I confessed, "I felt that I had fallen by the wayside as you progressed in your career. At first I was really proud of you," as I spoke I leaned forward with elbows on the table and hands clasped together before me, "and as you got the awards and more awards and raked in the money it began to change. You were constantly being called in and you were becoming the focus of the attention and sooner or later I was being faded out of it and then I wondered' where did I fit in?' That's what happened," and deep down I was trying not to cry out of fear that there was a mysterious backhand that would come in and strike my face.

She wouldn't do that to me, it was the fear that manifested from my father. I hated him so much that I was glad he died but poushing that aside and looking across at my ex as she wiped her tears and then at the door knowing that there were my friends that were intent on listening in I drew a deep breath and let it out, "So, that's my story. I don't have any more excuses. I did what I did and I can't say how sorry I am but there is no way I can take it back."

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry I made you feel like that. I never meant to hurt you by working like I did I wanted to make our life better we had such a hard time before the kids and I just thought if we had more money that after a few years of hard work we both could take a few years off to be a family but we aren't a family anymore. I love you I always will. You know all I use to dream about was waking up and you'd be there but I just couldn't take you back I was hurting bad. Divorcing you is one of my biggest regrets but its all over you and me. There is no me and you. We can never go back to us oh I wish we could but we both can't stand each other most of the time." She leaned over the table she stroked his arm she saw he was trying to keep himself together. She had seen him cry only a few times and those times had been about his dad.

"Well I know you can't take it back but do you regret?" She asked looking at him she wanted to know the truth the answer might break her but she needed to know the truth. "You know I regret the way I was I just wish I could go back and work less so I could make the most of the years we had together. I just wanted to make you proud but I lost you by trying to make you proud."

"I regret being with that other woman. Looking back at it now, its all so childish, starving for attention." Saying that I couldn't help put picture the children running around after getting into mommy's make up and come to me to show off their skills and look like clowns that made me chuckle.

She was right about not going back. The wedge that divided us was my rather introverted nature and her extroverted. She lavished in the atention she rightly deserved whilst I was in the back. I didn't like the attention I didn't like being scrutinized and I certainly didn't like the people she worked with.

When she stroked my arm my eyes looked at her thin arm and gentle hand as she stroked me and I drew back for a moment she was trying to make the words sink in, but it was difficult to do so because of the thick skin father gave me. "I do regret. I want to go back and do many changes, not get get rid of you. I know what you were doing, but the problem lays in how we did it. Perhaps if I went out more and if you..." but turned my head away fighting some tears that I wiped away quickly before looking back at her. "We can't go back, but perhaps, we can try a new beginning."

"Well if I was there for you more maybe it wouldn't of happened. I always tried to be a good wife to you but I wasn't a good wife I was to busy with work I should of been there for you more."

Her job was always something that made her feel she could do something right because she had always thought she wasn't a good mom or wife.

It hurt her little when he drew back for a minute but she knew it was his fathers fault he struggled with moments like this. She hated his farther so much. Even when they got married his farther had still put him down about everything and when he wasn't around his farther had a habit of trying it on with her. She had never told him that his farther did it because she thought it was better he didn't know about it.

"You know I've longed to hear you regretted but I was scared to ask just in case you said didn't regret. I wish I could change things but I can't what's done has been done. No one can ever change no matter how much we want to change the mistakes we both made we can never. I know saying sorry won't fox everything but I am sorry for working so much." She turned away from him she silently cried. This was hard for both of them even though they still loved each other but was love enough to try and fix things.

"I don't know if we should what if we just make the same mistakes and everyone gets hurt even more. I do love you so much but how do we know this time will be different. If we try again the kids can't know for awhile I don't want to get their hopes up before we know if we can be back together properly." She said looking at him her body was craving him. She had always said he was her only drug and he was she needed him. "You know I've not been anyone at all since we broke up. I tried to date but they all didn't have something and I realised the thing that stopped me with them is they weren't you."

I di regret, I regretted a lot and it was childish to blame her for what happened. It was partially her fault but now all of this finger pointing had been rendered mute by our divorce. Now all we we had were memories. Turning back to her as she reached out and touched my arm I sli my hand in and touched her hand. So soft, tender, clean compared to my large, rough, and strong from my work that I couldn't help but smile. We shared so much. We lost our virginities together, we did misdemeanors together, drank our first beers together, everything we did we did together. Our first years and we did everything together. She gave me a blowjob and I was so nervous I exploded right in her mouth and first anal I tought I would tear her apart and when she said she was pregnant I nearly hugged her to death.

Oh the sweet memories.

"What do you mean?" She hadt been with anyone at all? How could that be true? She was a perfect woman, she would be fending off men with a shotgun just by walking through this building. I know my friends out there were drooling.

She thought of their happier times they had a lot of fun together when they first met. She had knew he was the one pretty early on in their relationship but she never told anyone. The day they got married was one of the best days of her life. It had been a low key event but it was still beautiful. When she had found out she was pregnant for the first time after their struggles she was so happy and when she had told him he was as happy as her. She loved being mom but she struggled trying to make them happy. They wanted their dad and she understood why she wasn't around enough for them when they had all lived together.

"Well I mean you know um well I haven't had sex since we broke up. There's been times when I could have but I just couldn't go threw with it. You were my first and I could never see myself with anyone but you. I always thought I'd be with you but obviously that didn't work out. I just can't be with anyone else like that." She said.

She was blushing embarrassed she looked at the floor. She thought to herself how can I be so pathetic and be like this.

"I'm sorry but I think I should go before I mess up us getting along like I mess up everything. I never told you did I that I got fired it was a month after our break up so I failed at everything now. I messed up my family and I messed up big time with you. I have a new job though its still good pay but its different the people I work with are actually nice. " She removed her hand from his arm getting up to head to the door.

"Hold up, when she turned to leave, "You were fired?" If she didn't have a job, this close to the holidays she might end up being miserable. I couldn't allow that to happen. The children would be asking for her, where is mommy? We hd been through so much together I couldn't just cast her out this easily. "Perhaps there was somthing we can do."

Our parents, a funny lot, were not going to be involved with the two of us and we still had a few moments between us. Our past was filled in warm memories that I didn't want us to finish. I didn't want it to end. "Sit down for a minute, please, and let me explain." Normally I didn't say things such as 'please' I just wanted her to sit and stay. She had no job thus where was she going to go? We did have the house now and the children were still out. "Maybe we should go to the house and we can discuss this in private?"

I could get off from work, no problem. It pays to be the boss at this garage and we didn't have to worry about my friends easedroping. No doubt that they would be snickering at us.

She turned round and looked at him. "Yeah they didn't want anyone who didn't have a proper family working for them but, I'm glad to be away from those phony pretend friends. They were horrible and I'm just glad I didn't turn into a phony robot like most" She said playing with a strand of her long hair.

She loved him and just wished she could just be his again but she didn't think he would want to be back with her. She leaned against the door looking at him. She was happy that she had nothing to do with her family they were all to crazy. The only family she needed was her 3 little angels and him if he still wanted her. Although they had hard times they also had a lot of happy times together. She was a little shocked by him saying please. She sat down again. She looked at him wondering what he had to say. She really just wanted to go home and pack her stuff up.

"Well um okay but what do you want to talk about we've talked about most things already and will the guys be alright without you?" She asked .

It will be a while before the children had to be home from school and that left us the entire house to ourselves to be able to settle this. Looking at my watch then at her before rising up from the chair, "Sometimes it pays to be the boss," giving a subtle wink before reaching round her and opening the door. Sure enough my cohorts were walking away from the door, like cockroaches when the light is turned on.

"Frank, i'm getting off early," I said plucking my jacket from the hook behind the door, "You're in charge."

Frank paused in his steps and turned around with his coffee cup still in his hands, "Uh, sure, okay." I had left the garage in his charge before and he had done well, having not set the place on fire.

"I'll take my car and you take yours" I said to her as we walked towards the front door, the very same one she charged into earlier, "We'll meet at my place." As we stepped out the guys were looking at us with wide eyes. They knew about the divorce but when they saw the two of us together they believed that there was going to be some sort of 'make up sex' and when I come back I would tell them all about it, but sex wasn't on my mind. I still loved her but there were many personal problems that needed to be addressed, not in front of a judge or counsellor but between the two of us.

She looked at the clock on the wall she wondered what the kids were doing at school. She missed them in the day sometimes but today her mind was on her ex husband. She loved him so much and she wanted him but she knew right now wasn't the time for her to think of her sexual needs. She got up off the chair she was sat on seeing him get up. "Well that's good mister boss man. You know I'm proud of you and how well your doing with the company. I remember the days it was only you working on the cars. I always knew you would do great for yourself." She said heading to the door behind him

She stood playing with a strand of her hair. She thought to herself I guess they all think I'm an utter bitch. She headed to the door. "Yeah sure I'll see you at the house." She said. Walking out there was a little hop put back into her walk. She was happy knowing he still loved her but she didn't know what they were going to do. She knew they had a lot of stuff to still go through but she hoped something good would come out of it.

What my friends thought was entirely irrelevant as they had mixed feelings of her, but they didn't matter to me. They thought she was a smoking hot bitch and many wanted to bang her but not be around to deal with all of the problems. Leaving the garage and climbing into the truck I looked at her when she climbed inside her vehicle and slowly backed out. It was a short ride and she knew of the way.

However, in the run there I couldn't help but ponder what it was we should do. The children were always on my mind but how to explain to them the turbulant nature of our relationship between mommy and daddy was not always so cut and dry. They were children, they wouldn't be able to understand but hopefully we would be able to make this right, to be able to soothed the ruffled feathers.

Pulling up to the house I was just ahead of her and planted my feet on the driveway and looked back just as she was coming up the street.

She honestly wasn't bothered what his friends thought. She only cared what he wanted and thought. She knew most guys thought she was hot but she only cared what he thought of her. She got in her car and started to drive. She put her radio on and hummed to herself looking at him in his truck. She had a couple of good memories of being in the truck with him. They use to be very adventurous together and had sex in some crazy places.

As she drove she thought of their past life together it hadn't all been doom and gloom there had been some fun times in their marriage and they had been in love. She knew all of the stuff between them was very confusing for the kids because they were to young to understand the big scary complicated world. Everything she did she thought about their kids before doing it. She really wanted to try and work things out together. She loved him so much and she wanted to try and be his again because she loved him so much and she really wanted things to work out for the two of them but she wanted it to work especially for the kids because they deserved both of their parents in one house. She parked up and slide out of the car. She walked over to him. She faked a smile and looked at him. "So are we going to go in?"

When she stepped out of her car and walked up to me, holding up that thin smile, there was the look that she was holding back. I was all too familiar with that because she would hold back atlot when we first began. We were rather reluctant at first to make the first moves. Like I had said before when she gave me my first blow job and I exploded she woudln't talk to me for awhile because she thought I did it on purpose and looking at the truck, that was the first place we had sex. Not in this truck but an older version and we were, let's say, slow at first but once we got into it we were fast and furious and we did it under the stars.

Taking out the key and holding it up, "Yeah, let's get going." Turning and going up the walkay the place looked at though that it needed some care with some taller grass than usual and some woods in the cracks of the concrete. Placing the key inside and turning the lock and pusing the door open I stepped inside and looked about and saw that the interior was much different than what it was than when I left. I guess with just her and the three children everything kind of went out of the window.

Letting her inside I closed the door and turned the deadbolt and dropped the keys on the counter and placed my hands on my hips looking up at the ceiling and then at the floor, "How's the place?"

She walked in the house and looked at him before heading in the kitchen. "Do you want a drink or something?" She asked as she stood in the kitchen. She looked at him still stood in the hall way.

"Well its fine um the kids love this house its the own regularity they have. I'm paying a lot every couple of months to get things fixed because sometimes Ben gets really angry and starts breaking things and you know me no good at DIY and I don't really do gardening so the gardens a mess. By the way the kids miss you, I miss you." She sat down at one of the chairs at the breakfast bar. "So how has this year been for you a lots happened."

"Do you have some whiskey, or something hard?" asking still looking around at the interior. I could use something hard to drink. After the fiasco of being thrown out I tried to cut back on drinking as it led to many nights of violent outbursts inside my home where I tore the place apart and there wer etimes the children weren't around and see their father like this.

Being back in the house, we had already said what we wanted to say back at the garage, not sure what else there as for me say to her. Hell, i didn't remember the name of the woman I had the affair with but for some reason could remember all of her dimentions. I'm sure that when my wife knew that I was fooling around she was wondering what we were doing and I can't remember alot of it now for the life of me, perhaps because I was drunk. Even now, looking back I had to wonder what I was think, but Callie had times to get back at me, like Johnson and any other guy she met that would hae fucked her silly and he would be satisfied but it truely astonished me that she had not done so, tried to date, yes but never sex with any other man.

Alot has changed, but hopefully this would be something better. I couldn't put all of my eggs in the same basket, but looking at her as she went into the kitchen I couldn't help but smile at myself as I went towards the kitchen in pursuit and all of these memories came flowing back. It was just the two of us here.

"Yeah I do have whiskey its been here awhile one of my family members brought it for you when they visited I didn't tell them about us not being together because it was only a few months after and I think a bit of me hoped you'd come to me and give me an honest and emotional apology." She said as she got the bottle out of the cupboard. She got two glasses out. She walked over to him and passed him his glass. She went back into the kitchen and stood just looking at the ceiling she was feeling overwhelmed he was back in their house the house they started their married life in the house, the only house their kids had lived in, the house that had so many happy memories but some sad ones to and the house they had been once happy in.

She thought back to the day everything came crashing down around her, the day she found out he was having an affair. It had broke her heart knowing that her husband and went off and had an affair. She always was one of those woman who said my husband would never cheat and she believed that he wouldn't but then he did. She knew some people would find it weird she hadn't had sex with anyone since their break up but there was a reason. She only wanted him, she loved him and she only wanted to have sex with someone she really loved she couldn't do meaningless sex it just wasn't her.

"I know this may sound rude but why did you want to come here." She said looking at him coming into the kitchen. She went into the draw and got a pack of cigarettes out she only smoked when she was stressed out. She got a cigarette out and light it up she offered one to him.

Taking the bottle and the glass and pouring myself a finger's worth of the stuff, giving a sniff before taking a drink and feeling it roll down the back of the throat, it was a soothing feeling before looking over at her as my exwife was looking at the ceiling, asking the question. "I wanted to talk to you in private," speaking honestly, "I know my buddies were listening to us and all that and I don't think you wanted to go back to my place. It's a real shit hole."

Looking around at the everything it came to me how much we poured into this place. We used hired labor but then came many repair problems that I took to myself. I was good with my hands but what I didnt know was how to keep my dick inside my zipper. It was a real mess, but that was a long time ago and it felt like a distant, bad memory until Callie came stomping into the office.

"Don't worry, I didn't come back here to bang you, if that's what you're thinking. We didn't get a chance to really go over the problems of why we divorced," again being honest after taking another sip of the whiseky. Everything had been done with lawyers and I don't think we said a word to each other. If we did it was forgotten in my head. I just wanted it done and be over with. "Like I said back in the garge, you were wrapped up with your career and I felt I had been left at the wayside." Looking at the interior o fthe kitchen I could see the familiar spots. Near where she was standing was where we first did it when we were given the keys to the house. We were so elated that once the contractor and all them were gone and we finally had our own house we dropped pants right in the kitchen and called it a consemating the house that I couldn't help but smile at.

She was still looking at the ceiling as he spoke. "Well I'm sure your place is lovely I'm guessing it just lacks the womanly touch and the family touch. Do you miss being here with the kids?"
She really wanted to ask him if he missed their family but she didn't want to get hurt if the answer wasn't what she wanted to here.

She looked around the kitchen thinking of how happy she was when she finally aloud in her kitchen when the house was done. She couldn't even remember how they came to being able to pay for all of it the house has cost a lot and then changed a lot in the house. She had always loved watching him repair problems in the house he had always been good with his hands and she knew that personally. Her mind drifted to the time they had been in this kitchen and had sex. They had even been caught once by the pool boy. She had turned red in the face but she had laughed so much after about it. They had always been very sexual active even after their second child was born. Sometimes they'd just get in the wardrobe and have sex. By the time they were finished they had needed a new wardrobe.

"Well its not like I would just drop my panties for you if you asked and if we are being fully honest with each other yes you banging me has crossed my mind but its just because like I said I haven't had sex in a long time and No we didn't talk. I avoided talking to you I just couldn't be around you listening to you talk about banging another woman because the hurt was fresh and new to me so I thought it would be better not to ask why and get even more hurt but we should of talked. Are you still with whatever her name is?"

She started to fidget looking at him she always fidgetted when she felt awkward. "You know there could of been better ways to get my attention other than cheating but, I have to ask did you only cheat with her or were there others as well? You know when I got the job I wasn't keen on it because I had to leave you and the kids a lot and I told you that but you told me to go for it so I did! I only trusted your opinion I trusted way more then my own." She looked at him and teared up. "I miss you I really miss you. Though I thought I could never forgive you I do forgive you because your being honest with me and you regret it. Why have we been so stupid and not spoken to each other like this instead of talking through our lawyers." She wiped her tears away she stepped over to him." I love you I always have and always will." She said before kissing him softly and passionately.

Last edited:
I heard her talking this whole time, whilst finishing my drink. The liquid was smooth and filling and when it was done I looked over as she imposed the question of my lover and to be honest, I forgot her name and told Callie as such. I could recall her dimentions to the the millimeter but other than that I was drawing a complete blank, but didnt want to tell her that. She already looked upset enough until she came over and kissed me passionately on the lips and my eyes closed taking it in stride. Not sure if my lips were any good with the whiskey but we've done it before.

Being deprived for that long, months without a lover she must have masturbated at least and wondered how she was able to keep herself contained. I knew I couldn't do it. My whole plan was to try and mend our ways but now she was kissing me and my whole mind went blank until that surge of electricity shot through my body with the memories as well as knowing that she was driving at somethig different and with my eyes closed placed my glass back down and gently pushed it out of the way along with the bottle towards the far edges of the table to get it out of the way and sighed in delight feeling her touch.

It was definately a nice change of pace when she pulled back.

"I know this really isn't the right time to be kissing you when we are trying to talk through things but I just need it. I'm lonely really lonely without you. I love you and I know you might not want me but I want you, I need you! I miss you so much. I miss the way you use to hold me, I miss the way you use to have so much passion for me and I miss the way you use to look at me. If you want me you can have me if you don't just say." She said standing close to him her boobs against his chest. She looked deep in eyes she was dying inside she just wanted him so much and she was worried he didn't want her anymore. She stroked his chest softly as she looked at him.

She needed it. I know she needed it, as did I. after my lover threw me out of her house then there was no action for me, but it was not as long as her's. I haven't been touched or kissed in all that time and felt that it would never happen to me again, even considering my friends wanted to take me to a strip club to get me some action, it was not the same.

"If I want you?" looking her dead in the eyes. Of course I wanted her, it was just the old wounds that were between us. I didn't know what to do. I spend so much time brooding and hating but if she wanted me I didn't know if one good day together would be able to mend everything that has happened, but I wasn't going to turn her down on account of this and kissed her back, "Bed room?"

She really needed this her body craved him she loved him and wanted him back but she knew things were complicated between them but she was hoping they could try and make things right. She missed the touch of a man it'd been so long she had touched herself and used a dildo but it was nothing like a real cock. She had thought her sexual life was over but she didn't completely care because she only wanted him and if she couldn't have him then she'd just get on with her life.
"Yeah if you want me I'm yours just say the words and I'll be yours if that's what you want!" She said looking at him as she ran her hand down her leg. She was so desperate for him to fuck her she needed it.

"Yeah you know where it is." She smiled she playfully slapped his ass. She kissed him before strutting off shaking her tight little ass.

If she was offering herself over like this then only a fool would pass her up. Just by the look of her she was craving, seemed willing to do anything to help relieve the stress and I was now willing to help her. no sex then she was going to burst. Takingher to the bed room I pushed her upon the bed and immediately pounced upon her and didn't rip off her clothes. They would stay on, for the time being. I liked it upon her, gave off her fine figure and locked lips and held her tightly. This was going to be a rememberable moment between us, we had the whole place to ourselves for awhile and I was feeling like I was young again and going to bang the living hell out of her until we were dead from exhaustion.

Her legs were splayed and my waist right in between and gently grinded there and felt the heat coming from her body, but the clothes would stay on. WE kept kissing, it was hot, humid, and passionate, just feeling one another contstantly, running our hands over each others body, feeling and remembering all of the places we had touched each other hundreds of times before, her mounds, my flat stomach, her legs and my head.

She couldn't believe that she was getting what she wanted. She had wanted him for so long but she had kept away from him denying that she wanted him. She loved him she always had and never would stop loving him. She was craving his attention and she needed him. She knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum because she hadn't been with a man for so very long. She leaned against the bed looking up at him she looked deeply in his eyes. She kissed him passionately stroking his back. She hoped that they could work things out, she missed him and she missed them being a family. She was glad that the kids didn't need picking up yet they had a few hours to just be together. She loved feeling him against her. She had missed everything about him even his annoying habits. Her boobs were pressed against his chest. She hooked her legs round his waist kissing him deeply and passionately.

There was so much heat coming off from her body, the clothes were keeping it in but I wanted it to stay there. Between kisses we were panting for breath to keep our hearts fueled as we kept working each other over. Pressing her down and feeling her strong legs wrap round my body and pulling me in, there was no mistaken we both wanted this. I wasn't going to tease or flirt anymore, reaching one hand down and popping the button and pulling down the fly to the trousers and feeling the noodle fall out and touch the denim of her skirt a few more inches and it would be back inside o fher, just like old times. The same hand went down blindly and found the mist panties and pushed them aside. I wasn't going to tease her, I wanted her so badly that I took the head nd just slammed it inside of her.

With a grunt and groan her lips parts and in it went. She was tight, just like our first time and I fed it in all of the way, arching my back as the last inch went inside and the sac pressed again the moist pussy lips. "Oh my God" groaning as my lips pulled back and moistened with a wipe of the tongue and looked directly into her wide eyes. Mine were wide as well in both surprise as well as lust as the other hand reached down and stroked the tigh of her left leg.

Back