The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the only thing that would gross me out that much would be if my partner exclaimed

"I really need to take a dump,can i poop on your tits"

English Lady said:
morning sex or afternoon sex,which is better?

Afternoon sex.

I hardly ever wake up horny, and morning breath is such a turn-off.

What's the kinkiest thing you would ever want to do AGAIN?

English Lady said:
I always shave myself, though i do like it when my husband watches!

I think it's all good! lol they both have their advantages.....it's such a nice feeling waking up to someone running their hands over your body, gently kissing you...which leads to sex or making love .... but then there's also the excitement of stripping down and having a little afternoon delight.... Hard choice but i guess i would have to say morning....

What is the first thing that attracts you to someone?

Is there anything that would gross you out so much that you'd get out of bed and walk away in the middle of making love? If so, what?
Well, I would'nt have said it, but I have to agree with EL (no beating around the bush with that Lady).

Difficult question yet again. Its so great waking up with the right person and waking them with your love but, then again, its good sneaking it in during the afternoon, but it throws your day out later.

So Svensaflicka has a hubby and a boyfriend. Lucky for some, eh!

If you had to make clothes from the plant life around you, what would you choose for what? Here's a clue:rose:

I can't keep up here!

What is the first thing that attracts you to someone?
Their posture/ the way they hold themselves somehow this can be so sexy to me and I imagine them naked immediately and picture them lovemaking. A sort of haughty posture I guess.

What's the kinkiest thing you would ever want to do AGAIN?
Its not even kinky really but I love to watch naked ladies together and being themselves. As I take pictures it is erotic but also such a privilege for me to behold. I guess I'm not real that kinky.:confused:

oh i think the kinkiest thing would be being tied up *wg* my husband has surprised me with that a few times and it is so sexy! I would do that again in a heartbeat!!!

Do you love or loathe valentines day?

English Lady said:
oh i think the kinkiest thing would be being tied up *wg* my husband has surprised me with that a few times and it is so sexy! I would do that again in a heartbeat!!!

Do you love or loathe valentines day?

I love valentine's Day.....it's a special time for two people to reconnect and declare their love for each other....although you shouldn't need a special day for this......
I love seeing all the flowers and bouquets and gifts in the stores....yep....i love it

which would you prefer......a walk in the park with your loved one or a night on the town?

A walk in the park with my loved one.

And NO, I don't have two men - my boyfriend and I aren't married, but I call him my hubby and he calls me his wife.

Would you ever have plastic surgery just to improve your looks?

no doubt about it, A walk in the park with my loved one! Hmmmm and more than a walk if i could swing it...:devil:

Satin or lace?

plastic surgery.....hmm no i don't think so...though liposuction IS very tempting.....

Satin or lace?

Satin. But only if it's a stretch material.

What kind of sexual act have you done that you would NOT like your child to do?

English Lady said:
no doubt about it, A walk in the park with my loved one! Hmmmm and more than a walk if i could swing it...:devil:

Satin or lace?

Satin without a doubt.....i love the feel of it against my skin

what kind of flower would you compare yourself to?

Linnea. I have no idea what it's called in English, but it's a very delicate little pink flower, growing wild in the forest, rather pretty in its own way though not as blossoming as roses or sunflowers.

If you were an icecream, what would be your flavour?

Svenskaflicka said:
Linnea. I have no idea what it's called in English, but it's a very delicate little pink flower, growing wild in the forest, rather pretty in its own way though not as blossoming as roses or sunflowers.

If you were an icecream, what would be your flavour?

i would be neopolitan.....that way maybe i could please everyone!

if you could change anything about yourself what would it be.....

I would like to say i'd change nothing, that i am perfectly happy with myself, but sorry thats not true. There are some superficial things i might like to change but i think if i had only one choice, I would get rid of my laziness. If i can avoid doing something i do!

What colour is your underwear today?

English Lady said:
I would like to say i'd change nothing, that i am perfectly happy with myself, but sorry thats not true. There are some superficial things i might like to change but i think if i had only one choice, I would get rid of my laziness. If i can avoid doing something i do!

What colour is your underwear today?

lol i'm not wearing any~:eek:

what are you having for dinner....

time difference comes into play here*L* We had chicken in white wine sauce with rice for dinner!

Do you enjoy cooking?

English Lady said:
time difference comes into play here*L* We had chicken in white wine sauce with rice for dinner!

Do you enjoy cooking?

Yes I do.

What is your favorite time of day?

early morning before my husband and daughter wake up*S*

What is your favourite book?

English Lady said:
early morning before my husband and daughter wake up*S*

What is your favourite book?

Can I answer in different catagories?
Picking one is too hard!

English Lady said:
I always shave myself, though i do like it when my husband watches!

Afternoon sex - of course! I'm not awake in the morning! Course, I also love late afternoon sex, early evening sex, midnight sex...need I go on???

Question - What's your favorite position?

cajunpeach said:
Afternoon sex - of course! I'm not awake in the morning! Course, I also love late afternoon sex, early evening sex, midnight sex...need I go on???

Question - What's your favorite position?

Well right off my most favorite position would have to be any where being with you is concerned! :D To narrow it down to one, hmmm.. okay:

I find this position particularly HOT. The woman is sitting in a chair or on the sofa. She is of course at least nude the waste down, and I have her scoot up to where her pussy is at the edge of the surface she is sitting on. It helps if there is a coffee table in reach of her feet because she can prop them up which angles her opening more upward. I then sit on the floor and put my head between her thighs and just lick, and lap, and suck away! :p whooo peeeee!!! Once she is highly aroused, if not having already came a couple of times, I can then get on my knees in front of her and slip myself into her. From this position I can thrust in and out with great leverage, and even have the ability to stimulate the clit with my finger, or by rubbing my cockhead up and down her slit and over the clit as well. All of the foregoing have been known to produce fantastic orgasms, one after another for her, and also for myself. In fact, in this position we can kiss hotly too if I lean over a bit or she leans forward a little, not to mention having my hands free for her breasts or any part of her body I wish to pleasure. Also, it is very comfortable for anal penetration from this stance as well and the male is more able to control the insertion rate and not accidently put too much pressure at the wrong time.

Q. Of all the places you have had sex, what would be the one that was most adventurous or exotic?

The Duke of Oral said:
Well right off my most favorite position would have to be any where being with you is concerned! :D To narrow it down to one, hmmm.. okay:

I find this position particularly HOT. The woman is sitting in a chair or on the sofa. She is of course at least nude the waste down, and I have her scoot up to where her pussy is at the edge of the surface she is sitting on. It helps if there is a coffee table in reach of her feet because she can prop them up which angles her opening more upward. I then sit on the floor and put my head between her thighs and just lick, and lap, and suck away! :p whooo peeeee!!! Once she is highly aroused, if not having already came a couple of times, I can then get on my knees in front of her and slip myself into her. From this position I can thrust in and out with great leverage, and even have the ability to stimulate the clit with my finger, or by rubbing my cockhead up and down her slit and over the clit as well. All of the foregoing have been known to produce fantastic orgasms, one after another for her, and also for myself. In fact, in this position we can kiss hotly too if I lean over a bit or she leans forward a little, not to mention having my hands free for her breasts or any part of her body I wish to pleasure. Also, it is very comfortable for anal penetration from this stance as well and the male is more able to control the insertion rate and not accidently put too much pressure at the wrong time.

Q. Of all the places you have had sex, what would be the one that was most adventurous or exotic?

On the beach one spring evening...the same evening I lost my virginity...it was a wonderful learning experience and one I will remember forever!

Question - Has anyone ever made love on a sailboat while it was on the lake or ocean? (The sounds of the water hitting the boat while having sex is delightful!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back