To Boldly Go (OOC)

Superman6352

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Posts
162
Welcome to my Star Trek OOC thread. I'm trying to start a ST rp based in The Next Generation era. I want just an easy going RP and just have some fun with it.

I'd like players to be decently versed in ST lore and such. Sorry I don't have a lot of info at the moment. Its a work in progress and I'll add more as I think of it. If you have and ideas or questions feel free to post.
 
raises hand Oh oh! Hehe, of course you already know my interest :D
 
I haven't RPed on these forums in a long time, but I'd like to get back in. I do love TNG. Let me know when you get things sorted.
 
I'm in to, id like to be the XO AKA number one :D
 
I'm glad to see a lot of interested people. Everyone can post there char now and then we can get started.

Name:
Race:
Physical Description:
Type of Officer: (Tactical, Engineering, Science)
Officer Experience:
Background:
Additional Notes:

And if anyone has anything they want to add or has any questions feel free to ask.
 
Name: Warbro
Race: Klingon
Physical Description: Bronzed skin, distinct head ridges, black short cropped hair, clean shaven (which is almost unheard of in a Klingon), brown hair, 6'9", 280lbs
Type of Officer: Tactical/Security
Officer Experience: Started as an Ensign and steadily worked his way up to Lieutenant. He served under various officers as nobody wanted to be the one who had a Klingon on board. Though Warbro never held this against anybody, he stayed calm and serene, only allowing his Klingon background to come to the fore in battle.
Background: Born to the Barka clan, Warbro was the son of Clinha the mighty. He grew up as any Klingon youth should, showing much promise as a warrior. During an encounter between the Klingon Empire and the Federation, Clinha noticed that the Humans had honorable traits, traits which he thought could benefit his son. So Warbro came to Earth and was enrolled into the academy, even then Warbro seemed different from any other Klingon, slow to anger, yet deadly in a fight. Scoring high on Security and Tactical measures as was expected, Warbro finished the Academy under the top ten.
Additional Notes: Carries a D'k tahg at all times, have studied Aikido and Ninjutsu along with moQbara
 
Name: Lucy Wolf

Race: Human

Physical Description: She has dark brown hair and eyes, stands about 5'6 and weighs lbs. She has a curvy body and doesn't have any kind of scar on her any where.

Type of Officer: XO

Officer Experience: Lucy spent a lot of time needing to show people that she can be second in command. As she went into the star fleet she started low, which would be Ensign. It was very hard for her because not many people wanted her on the ship, she knew different languages such as Klingon and Volken. She learned different languages because she was never sure what she wanted to do, so she has experience in languages. But then when she turned eighteen she knew what she wanted to do, so she worked up the ranks to be an XO. The academy interested in what she choose.

Background: Lucy was born December 25th to Melody and Jack Wolf, they knew when she was born she would be a great person. She was a happy and healthy baby, she started to show some real intelligence at the age of five. Knowing well over four hundred words, which a baby her age only knows about two fifty. She graduated at Earth when she was sixteen years old, and didn't know what to do with herself after she graduated school. But she knew she wanted to fly, her father was a XO on a star ship and wanted to follow in his footsteps. So she decided to do something in space, going to school at the academy she learned different languages of different species. And by the time she was twenty five she decided to take it much farther and there was when she decided she wanted to be an XO like her father, so she went to school for that. Now that she is a young XO, some people on the ship don't think she is ready for such a thing, but she isn't a child. She wasn't forty but she also wasn't a teenager, now she vows to show people she can do her job well.

Additional Notes: Learning new languages all the time.
 
I have returned after a extended absence. I see I have two new posters here and I am hoping that we can get this one of the ground. If anyone else is interested feel free to post.
 
I wanna play, too.

Please and thank you.

Name: Savok
Race: Vulcan
Physical Description: 6'01, 185lbs, black hair, black eyes
Type of Officer: Sciences, Lt. Commander

Officer Experience: Ensign, served aboard USS Enterprise under Capt. Picard as XenoLinguistics Specialist. Attended Starfleet Intelligence Basic School, then Command School upon promotion to LT (JG). Assigned as Intelligence Officer to Capt. Revek aboard USS Roddenberry, then to Starfleet Academy (LTC) as an instructor in intelligence analysis, specifically on signals interception, threat analysis, and species communication.

Background: Born in the Vulcan capital of Shi'Kahr, Savok is one of the few graduates of the Vulcan Science Academy to join Starfleet Command. He, like many Vulcan children, had a pet selat growing up. He majored in Xeno Biology and Linguistics. In Starfleet he was routed to areas of specialization to include communications, intelligence, and analysis. Savok is a graduate of the Kohlinahr discipline, though he recognizes the usefulness of emotional content in certain species communication. He is at home on a starship, or at the Academy. Savok is 62 Vulcan years old.

Additional Notes: Savok will be at the Academy pending his assignment to (I assume?) the starship in mind for this ORP.
 
Last edited:
Well lets see if we can get this rp going now. People who are interested can post there chars now. I will try to get mine up as soon as possible.
 
Is there still interest in this thread? I would be absolutely delighted to join. Going to go work on a character just in case...
 
Is there still interest in this thread? I would be absolutely delighted to join. Going to go work on a character just in case...

I still want to play.

Maybe everyone is just busy because of the holiday.
 
I apologize for being away. I didn't realize there were people interested in this. I will get my char up asap. If anyone else would like to join feel free.
 
Name: Kyle MacLeod

Race: Human

Physical Description: 6'3" Short brown hair. Blue eyes. Athletic build.

Type of Officer: Started as an Engineering officer but later switched to Command.

Background: Kyle finished the academy with high scores in engendering. He served aboard several ships early in his carrier with an average service record.
He was finally noticed by Star Fleet Command after the Battle of Wolf 359. Kyle served aboard the USS Kyushu during the battle as a Lt. Commander in engineering. Even as the Borg routed the Federation Fleet, Kyle remained at his post and did what he could to keep the ship intact long enough for he and the remaining survivours could be rescued.
Afterwords Kyle was promoted to Commander and became a first officer for several years on deep space exploration missions.
Kyle has now been recalled to Earth to take command of his new ship.

Additional Notes: This is Kyle's first command. He has extensive knowledge in all fields of engineering.
 
Back
Top