Beach Bum

I arrive back at my place the next day after my job as a bank teller. I M semi confused as I hear not only Vince's voice but at least two other make voices. I enter wearing my bank uniform. White blouse black pleated skirt 2" above the knees nude pantyhose and 2"black strappy heels. I enter giving him a dirty look for the uninvited guests in MY house he just acts like its normal. And boldly asks if I will let his buddy feel up my long legs.
 
After Kimberly left for work Vince was at a loss as to what to do with himself so he found her favourite TV programmes and settled down to watch one of the porn films but found that he had seen it before so he turned it off and explored Kimberly's apartment unthinkingly he went through every single drawer and cupboard even her bra and panty drawer amusing himself by sniffing at each pair of panties remembering the scent and taste of her last night and found himself with a huge boner wishing that she was there to relieve it for him.
By lunchtime he was bored again so he called one of his beach buddies and told him all about Kimberly and what a great girl she was and a fantastic fuck. His buddy, Donny, was all ears and wanted every detail, so Vince told him about Kimberly's incredibly long legs and how she loved him to lick his way all the way up to the very top.

"You lucky sod Vince, what wouldn't I give to change places with you."

"Why don't you come over and when she gets home I'll ask her if she'll at least give you a look."

Ten minutes later Donny AND Billie arrived with a couple of six packs and they spent the afternoon swapping stories about their various conquests until they heard the key in the door and Kimberly stood in the doorway looking furiously at the empty cans scattered about and the three guys sprawled on her pretty couch.

Vince stretched out his hand and drawled

"Hiya babe, I missed ya, come and give me a kiss then. By the way this Donny and Billie they've come over to get a look at those fantastic legs of yours, go on give 'em a flash, not too much mind."

"Hey Vince you said a feel not just a look, we can check out legs anytime but to actually get hands on is a whole different ball game"

Donny laughed, craning his neck to look up Kimberly's skirt.

If looks could kill there would have been three corpses right then and there.

Vince sensed the tension and tried to play it down by suggesting that Kimberly sit on his knee and have a beer with them.

"C'mon babe the boys were only joshing, they don't really expect you to show off those gorgeous legs, do you guys?"

Donny leered at Kimberly as she hesitantly sat on Vince's knee and her skirt crept a little higher.

"Who's joking? I ain't, you said we could cop a feel so that's what we're gonna have"

He put his hand on Kimberly's knee and began pushing the hem of her skirt higher until her pantyhose covered crotch was in view.

"Fuck me Vince, what a pair of legs eh? And a sweet hot pussy making it worth the climb eh ?

Becoming bolder he began working his finger into Kimberly's crotch and splitting the seam open to enable him to slip his finger inside and feel her soft pink lips.

Vince had Kimberly sitting on his knee with her back to him so he put his arms round her and pulled the bottom of her blouse from her skirt waist and slid his hands underneath to cup her full firm tits in her bra. He felt Kimberly squirming on his crotch and his cock began to grow, Kimberly squirmed even more and her cute round ass was firmly planted on his swelling cock inside his shorts.

"Okay guys , enough's enough, I've already let things go too far, piss off now and let me sort this out with Kimberly"

He managed to usher them out the door with Donny's last words ringing in his ears.

"Great legs, great pussy Kimberly, we'll be back for sure. "
 
Last edited:
"What the hell was that one of your buddies just fingered me? A show is one thing but you let him get my skirt all the way up and his finger inside me?!" I give you a fiery look breathing hard and face flush as I'm very upset and shocked at what you allowed. My breasts heaving up and down under my blouse as intent to calm myself down.
 
"AAWWW, Kimberly don't be such a prude, look he got carried away and went a bit too far I admit but it seemed like you were enjoying it at the time and you still haven't come down have you?"

Vince sat Kimberly on his knee and unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra down to release her breasts that were heaving, her nipples hard and like stalks, he lowered his head and started suckling on one of her stiff engorged nipples. Kimberly's back arched, pushing her swollen teat deeper into his mouth and she began panting hard and she took his hand and pushed it under her skirt parting her legs allowing Vince to slide his long fingers along her needy slit.

"I think we had better have supper later baby, we're going to bed first."

Vince swept her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom still suckling her nipple. Somehow Kimberly had managed to slide her torn pantyhose to her knees and when Vince set her down she stripped them off and bent coyly over the edge of the bed waggling her round butt at him and smiling at him over her shoulder.

"Not yet honey, I have one golden rule , never fuck a gal until she's naked, so to use that well worn phrase 'GET 'EM OFF BABY'"

Vince chuckled and proceeded to strip Kimberly naked as she stood bent over the bed, giggling every time he touched her naked silky skin.

"Kimberly I have to ask , if he had kept on fingering you would you have cum?"
 
I don't answer, knowing the answer was going to be a yes in my mind , I just say " no comment. We made love nice and slow and I was in a forgiving mindset as his moves were perfect combo of speed and deep thrusts that made me cum hard. The next day I came home from work in my usual attire, white blouse, black pleated skirt 3"above the knees, nude pantyhose and 2" white heels as I get in there is stuff all over. And my good mood goes out the window. As I enter two of Vince's buddies are in there and tell me Vince stepped out for a few and to make ourselves at home.
One of them boldly asks to see under my skirt to show off my long legs. When I refuse the two of them pin me up against the fridge. One goes to work on blouse buttons as I feel the other dart a hand under my skirt. Saying I shouldn't be such a bad hostess.
 
The previous night Vince had made a real effort to placate Kimberly's bad mood. A combination of grovelling apologies and a good hard loving fuck had done the trick and all was good when she left for work the next morning.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Vince's two buddies weren't the same ones as the day before but word had got around the beach area that Vince's new girlfriend was a real hottie and had a sweet soft pussy so when Vince had invited them over for the afternoon for a few Buds they had jumped at the chance to maybe check out his new girlfriend.
The half dozen cans hadn't lasted long so Vince had raided Kimberly's petty cash jar and gone to get some more, telling Benny and Joel to help themselves to whatever they wanted.

As soon as Kimberly stepped through the door they knew exactly what they wanted and weren't going to take NO for an answer. The scowl on Kimberly's face and her flat refusal to let them look under her skirt should have been enough but the story had gone around that Kimberly was really up for fun and games and Vince was perfectly ok with it and willing to share her.

They circled her and pinned her up against the refrigerator, Benny working on the buttons of her blouse and Joel soon lifted her skirt and had his hand between her legs edging her pantyhose over her hips.

"Word has it that you're a hottie and up for anything but seems you are playing hard to get, mebbe you like a struggle, just to make it look good."

Kimberly stood no chance against the two muscular beach guys and her skirt, blouse and pantyhose were torn from her and tossed away so she was naked in no time then slammed facing the refrigerator door her tits squashed against the cool plastic making her nipples harden and her ass was pulled back and legs pushed apart exposing her peachy hole and its juicy centre.

"Say JoeL, she's got a real juicy hole, I'm gonna enjoy putting some cream in there." Benny crowed as he pushed Kimberly's protesting arms above her head and slid the tip of his cock along Kimberly's unprotected slit. Joel only mumbled as his mouth was buried in her neck as he was kissing and licking Kimberly's soft smooth skin in an effort to get her more amenable but when Benny thrust into her Kimberley's body jerked and she gasped and a stifled a moan. Encouraged by this Benny mounted her , holding her still and swivelling his hips , screwing his cock deep inside her.

"Come on Joel let's make the hostess cum before Vince gets back. She's warming up now, lovely and slippery down there."

"Don't you fucking wear her out you cunt, I want my share of her pussy too."

Kimberly was held in place as the two bums ravaged her and used her pussy until her legs began to give way and she curled her fingers over the top of the refrigerator to stop herself from collapsing under the unforgiving onslaught.
 
Last edited:
Too shocked to scream as i hold onto the top of the fridge. My tall slender frame pinned against the cool metal of the fridge clad in heels and torn pantyhose. They just talk about how cool Vince is for "sharing" his girl. The first one cums in me and after he pulls out spent, they drags me over to the island in the middle of the kitchen and one grabs my arms stretching them across the island. The 2nd guy steps in behind me, grand my skender hips. And says " my turn" as he...
 
Joel's eyes gleamed as Kimberly was positioned face down on the island her arms and legs spread, her body naked apart from the tattered remnants of her pantyhose around one ankle. He stepped between her legs and pulled back by her ankles until she was half on and half off then he slid two big fingers into her hole and laughed out loud as Kimberly gasped as he began pumping her, coaxing her hole to open wider. When he was satisfied he rubbed the domed purple cock head along her slit.
""Vince is a great guy, there's not many would share a sexy gal like you, perhaps he realises that he can't keep you happy all by himself. You are both so lucky to have buddies like us, always ready to help out."

As he spoke Joel slid the head into Kimberly's slick hole slippery with the combined cum of Benny and Joel and Kimberly's cunt juice that had been coaxed out of her. Holding her waist he plowed her tight pink pussy, the slap,,, slap,,,slap of flesh on flesh and his balls smacking against her clit, echoing round the kitchen , Benny leaping up and down shouting,

"Go on Joel fuck her, fuck the bitch hard. "

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

Vince's shout cut through the air and both Benny and Joel stammered,

"It was just a bit of fun Vince, we were just fooling around when she started to come on to us. Open house she said, whatever Vince has you can have. C'mon Vince can you blame us?"

Vince looked at K imberly , "Well what have you got to say for yourself?"
 
Breathing hard trying to compose myself I give them a death stare and the look at you and say " I said nothing if the sort these losers said YOU told them I would be a good hostess and then assaulted ME. You are now in a dilemma. So you take their side and protect your womanizer macho persona, or do you take my side knowing if I leave then you no longer have a place to stay nor will you have a leggy redhead to " play with" at will. I am fixing my clothing best I can looking at you anxiously awaiting your reply.
 
Vince looked from one to the other not knowing who to believe but he saw the 'Death Glare' that Kimberly had given the two bum's and thought "Nah, she wouldn't throw herself at THEM, she's far too good for the likes of them AND she's got me. How could she even think of fucking them."
Angrily he snarled at Benny and Joel,

"You two had better get outta here and don't even think about coming back."

Turning back to Kimberly he wrapped his arms round her and crushed her soft yielding body against him and without thinking his hand went under her skirt and between her legs finding her soft pussy lips slowly dripping the cum from the two bums.
He tilted her face up and brushed his lips over the sensuous bow of her lips murmuring,

"Did they hurt you babe? You know it was all a misunderstanding, I told them to help themselves to whatever they wanted and to be honest who would be able to resist you?"

Vince hugged her and squeezed her and swept her up and carried her to the sanctuary of her bedroom,

"I'm sure we'll be a lot more comfortable here rather than the kitchen island"

He smiled looking down at her and began unbuckling his belt.
 
Still mad I get up and get dressed. " I am heading out for a bit. Maybe you can think about either me OR your friends". Knowing the words probably fell on deaf ears. Had to try. The next day when I arrive home from work in my usual attire ( white blouse, blsck skirt 3"above knees nude pantyhose and 2"white heels. You and about 3 buddies are there and like your old self. You ask me to " show them more skin". As you do you pour on the charm. Claiming you just wanna show your beautiful girl off.
 
Vince was fuming when Kimberly refused pointblank to have sex and stormed out of the house leaving him with his chinos at half mast and his cock as hard as iron.
"Baby, you can't leave me like this, what am I gonna do with it?"
That night Vince drank himself into a stupor and barely felt Kimberly's soft luscious lips travelling along his shrivelling cock.
Kimberly had left for her work at the bank by the time Vince roused and he just lay on the couch all morning nursing a hangover.
Some of the gang came over to hang out at the apartment and amused themselves going through every one of Kimberly's underwear drawers and giving each item a mark out of ten depending on what they wanted to do to her.
"This one's a defo ten out of ten Vince buddy, reckon she'll be up for dressing up when she gets home?" pulling out black lace basque , stockings AND handcuffs.

"I, er, dunno, I think she was saving that for something special."

"Put that to one side then, whaddya say we all choose our own favourite and when Kimberly models them we mark her then?

"Well yeah I suppose so but just looking mind, no touching."

Vince is not convinced it's a good idea but he has his street cred to consider against making it up with Kimberly later.

"I rather fancy seeing her in this sexy girly girl outfit"
States Andy firmly.

"Alright I suppose but I wanna see her in sommat that gives easy access if ya know what I mean" Grins Gordon with a lewd smile "Sommat like this with easy access"

The three of them gang up on Vince until he is forced to make a choice and he plumps for what he knows Kimberly loves to wear for him when she's especially playful.

"Okay i choose this one see through negligee I can't force her you know but I'll ask"

"C'mon Vince show her who's boss, you fuckin' tell her

"Shut up you lot , she's not gonna be pleased with all her stuff scattered around."


Vince knew he was in for an earful as soon as Kimberly stepped through the door and saw the carnage of all her underwear scattered everywhere.

He put on his best smile and kissed her cheek smarming up to her,

"I can explain honey, we were just chatting about girl's underwear and how it can make or break a girl's reputation and I happened to mention how you were an absolute knockout in anything and before I knew it they had all your gear out and they've chosen some things they'd all love to see you dress up in and model for them, show 'em a bit of your skin and while they're showing their appreciation by clearing up we can sneak off while I figure out how to show you my appreciation, c'mon whaddya say? It'll be fun, remember what that is?"
 
Last edited:
yoi look pitiful begging so reluctantly i agree to one. I choose the girly girl outfit and model it. Part of me enjoying the attention as they comment on my long legs and toned body. A few minutes into it you excise yourself to the bathroom saying the tacos you are coming back at ya and you'll be a few. Thibking nothing of leaving me with them. After about 5 minutes. One grabs me pulling me to his lap. His hand over my mouth as another kneels down and begins to finger fuck me saying " sshh what Vince dint know won't hurt him. They hold my tall frame on his lap. As I'm finger fucked.
 
Last edited:
Using all his powers of persuasion Vince finally gets Kimberly to agree to model one of the outfits and disappears into the bedroom to change. Meanwhile Vince tells his buddies "You lot don't know how lucky you are, Kimberly's gonna model just one outfit for us but there's to be NO touching, you can comment and she probably won't mind too much if you have a stroke, but otherwise , BEHAVE!"
Kimbery appeared at the doorway in her sexy girly girl lingerie set and stands shyly covering her breasts with her hands.
There is a united shout of delight from Vince's buddies and they make room for her to walk between them.

"Fuck, what a body, you lucky sod Vince, but is she gonna show us her tits?"

"Go on Kimberly, honey, give the guys a good show"

Vince encourages her to drop her hands and her perky tits with Rosebud nipples are on display as she walks up and down, her tits bouncing gently.

"Hell those Tacos are repeating I gotta go for a minute, keep the boys entertained babe." Vince rushes out of the room and Kimberly smiles innocently at the boys and sways her hips somewhat seductively and shakes her tits at them.

This is too much temptation for them and one grabs Kimberly round the waist and pulls her down onto his knee, one hand over her mouth smothering her protests and the other down the front of her silk panties and plunging into her moist pussy and pumps his fingers in and out while the others, taking their cue from him, begin to fondle her tits and pinch and pull on her rosy pink nipples. One is even bolder and slides Kimberly's sik girly panties down to her ankles and pushes her knees apart dropping his head between her legs and lashes his hot wet tongue across her bald clit.
"SHHH hon, what Vince don't know won't hurt him , just be a good girl and let us have our fun" The words are whispered into Kimberly's ear as the one whose knee was sitting on unsnaps her bra and lets her tits tumble out as he slips it off.

As they worked on her they found her relaxing a little and her nipples began to swell and harden while her pussy was becoming wetter as she was relentlessly finger fucked. Kimberly was lifted up and then dropped so her daity pussy was filled with a eight inch length of hot slippery cock, they wriggled her around so she was fully impaled and then the real fucking began, a relentless rhythmic pounding of her pussy as they held her in lace a teased her hard pink ipples so she began moving with the rhythm her head back, eyes closed and arching her back.

"What a shame Vince will be back in a minute I reckon this little slut is enjoying herself a whole lot more than she intended."

Kimberly suddenly gasped out loud and shuddered as she climaxed heavily her juices trickling along the shaft still buried inside her

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? I SAID NO TOUCHING."

Vince stood in the doorway his face purple with rage as he saw Kimberly naked, being fucked to a shuddering climax.

"Jeez Vince calm down, she practically invited us, don't deny you would have done just the same if it was one us who's gal was putting on a show"

"That's beside the point, now get out, the show's over, I need to have a few words with Kimberly"

Reluctantly they got to their feet and filed out one of them called out over his shoulder "If you ever get tired of that prick Kimberly come and find me."

When they had gone Vince turned to Kimberly sitting naked on the couch staring at the floor.

"Want to explain?" He asked as calmly as he could.
 
Last edited:
Kneeling on the floor in just my heels composing myself, in between my deep breaths I say " your buddies there covered my mouth and fingered me. Then they pick me up one stuck his dick in me and you saw rest." I give them a death stare but one of also a satisfied look. " you said no touching Vince what the hell you thinking leaving me with them ?" I await your reply to see which side you will take.
 
Kimberly looked so pathetic as she knelt on the floor in just her heels, the remains of the lingerie she had been modelling scattered around the room. It was clear to Vince that she hadn't done anything wrong except be the victim of his buddie's hormones. If anyone was to blame it was him, he had cajoled her into exhibiting her considerable charms despite her reluctance. At the back of his mind though was the thought that this wasn't the first time he had found her with his buddies in a compromising situation, perhaps there was some truth in their assertions that she had come on to them. He knew that had the roles been reversed and the girlfriend of one of his buddies had come on to him he would have banged her without a second's thought, so he couldn't blame his buddies either. Maybe she was a nymphomaniac and couldn't help herself. If that were true why had it been so difficult to get her into bed in the first place?
They sure couldn't carry on like this, it seemed like every time he left her alone with his buddies she somehow ended up being groped or worse.

"I believe you baby, I shouldn't have left you alone with them dressed the way you were an' all, I felt like having you over the back of the couch myself."

Vince wasn't sure if he meant it or not but if he didn't say anything he'd be getting no pussy tonight and he was wound up tight as a bowstring and Kimberly could suck and fuck all the tension out of him.

"C'mon hon let's make up like we always do"

He pulled her to her feet by her hair, slapped her cute jiggly ass and chased her giggling into the bedroom, by the time he arrived, as he had stopped to remove his sneakers and chinos, Kimberly was propped up on the bed with her long legs drawn up and feet planted wide apart.

"You really know how to make a guy feel a jerk for doubting you baby."

Crawling up the bed to kiss his way between her soft pale thighs.
 
She hated his womanizing ways but something about his charm intrigued her to want more, maybe to her detriment but none the less more. With a wicked grin I say " we can make up but it will be on my terms, not in the mood for foreplay. Your buddies got me all hot and bothered so FUCK me now Ike you mean it baby. Gonna look at my pussy all night or stick your dick in it?" I say with a playful date.
 
Vince was taken aback at her words, he had expected a struggle to get Kimberly in the mood for some night time gymnastics, but the offer was there and not being one to ignore it he hoisted her legs over his shoulder and worked his cock into the comforting wet hole that Kimberly provided.

"If the guys get you this excited honey maybe I should ask them over every day"

Immediately regretting his words as Kimberly's face clouded over but it turned out to be no more than a temporary blip as when he pushed deeper Kimberly exhaled as though she had been holding her breath and her hips bucked under him, her nails dug into his back and raked over his tanned muscular shoulders and her teeth bit into his neck enticing him to get rougher than normal with her.
Kimberly's long legs were beating a tattoo on his lower back and he dug his fingers into the soft pliant flesh of her ass, pulling her tighter to him, the searing heat of her eager pussy sheathing his cock.

"If we keep this up sweetheart neither of us will be able to walk in the morning." Vince beamed at her, " Which means we have to stay in bed ALL DAY LONG."

Kimberly's rapturous smile and the way her pussy squeezed his cock told him that they had finally made it up between them.
 
Last edited:
I tell you tomorrow is my day off with a playful grin. The next morning I awake wearing one of your dress shirts, which because I'm 5'10 barely covers my ass. Showing the entire length of my 40" legs. I get to the kitchen and head to fridge as you come down moments later.
 
Vince lay half awake as the sun streamed through the window and he felt Kimberly roll out of bed and ignored his pleas to her to come back and attend to his morning erection. Slightly irked that she had ignored him he decided to join her in the kitchen for breakfast and just slipped on a pair of beach shorts and went down to the kitchen.
As he entered the kitchen he held his breath for a moment as Kimberly had her back to him as she stood at the open fridge door and the shirt of his that she was wearing barely covered her cute round ass and the sunlight shone through the shirt outlining her shapely hips. He crept up behind her and wrapped his arms round her clasping her naked tits and hard pink nipples. Rolling the hard buds in his fingers he whispered,

"If you wanted to get your nipples hard you only had to ask, no need to let the cold air of the fridge do it for you, now just grab some juice and come back to bed and have your breakfast"

Pushing the tip of his morning woody into the crack of her butt, letting one hand drift down over her flat tummy and rest on her bald hairless mound his fingers just stroking the outer edges of her soft pussy lips.
 
Last edited:
I'm focusing or trying to focus on pouting my milk when you pin me lightly up against the kitchen island. "What are you doing?" I playfully ask not fully awake myself. Part of me annoyed that you always try to bribe your way with sexual stuff but part of me enjoys it. I only half hearted resist your playfulness as you....
 
Vince ran his hands up and down Kimberly's warm soft body the only cold spot being her engorged nipples that had been stiffened by the cold of the open refrigerator door, the lower his exploring fingers went the warmer it was , the hotspot was as he hoped and expected between her legs. As always, he marvelled how her pussy was always so smooth and thankfully receptive to his daily routine of inserting his fingers into her wet soft lips guarding the entrance to her inner sanctum.

"My, baby, you're gorgeous, I'll never tire of this."

He murmured softly in her ear in between gentle nips on her pale soft neck, his forefinger lazily tracing small circles around the hood of her clit and feeling her pushing her hips to him as he roused the tiny sleeping bud. Keeping his fingers stiff he pushed her outer labia apart and stroked along her moistening pink slit. Nudging her head back he looked her in the eye, winked and extended his tongue in invitation. Kimberly smiled and her own tongue flickered out to meet his. Removing his hand from her crotch he reached behind her and clasped her tight rounded butt cheeks digging his fingers into the crease where her cheeks met her amazingly long legs and lifted her to sit on the edge of the counter, he wrapped her legs around her waist and shuffled closer the tip of his cock teasing her twitching pussy.

"Is there anything I can help you with? Something you need?"

He grinned playfully. twitching his cock head up and down the entrance to her now wet hole, then thrusting his hips forward skewering her on his thick stiff manhood and rotating his hips to give her the maximum arousal. Pumping slowly, they fucked leisurely and calmly enjoying the warmth and closeness of each others body. Vince caressed Kimberly's perky tits, playing gently with her fully engorged nipples while Kimberly stroked his strong muscled arms and chest and tweaked his own nipples, giggling sexily.

After a few minutes of gentle play Vince upped the pace and drove hard and fast into Kimberly's soft velvety sheath and banged her good and hard finally spilling his load inside her as she gripped his cock with her pussy, keeping his cock inside her until she had milked him.

"God, sweetheart that was amazing, if I could I'd take you to bed and do it again but I'm done for at least a couple of hours. You're dangerous."

Vince grimaced as this was the first time ever he'd had to admit defeat after just one round.

"Tell you what, let's go down to the beach for a swim, you can wear that cute little bikini you were wearing when I first saw you."
 
Vince waited eagerly in anticipation of seeing Kimberly's new bikini and when she emerged from the bedroom he whistled in approval,

"WOW HONEY, however did you get yourself into that? My handkerchiefs are bigger than that."

He chuckled and putting his arm round her waist he pulled her in for a long deep kiss, letting his hands wander over every inch of her pale lithe body, his cock rising quickly and pressing against the crotch of her bikini bottoms.

Breaking the kiss he chuckled gleefully,

"You'll be a knockout on the beach baby, all the guys will be wanting to take a swim with you, just promise you'll behave yourself eh. "

Grabbing a bag containing all the necessities he led her down to the beach to where a party was in full swing. There must have been at least a hundred people there in various stages of undress with the majority of the girls having discarded or lost their tops and gleefully taking selfies of their boobs glistening with sweat and some a variety of other liquids sliding down their bodies.

Vince grinned gleefully , he truly felt at home here , he called to a couple of girls and asked them to take care of Kimberly while he caught up with his buddies and had a couple of beers.

AS he walked away he caught a glimpse of Kimberly's top being removed by the girls and "If you wanna fit in Kimberly you better lose your top , the guys all like to see a lot of tit."
 
Last edited:
Blushing heavily I think it best to follow that advice. Bedsides I hardly know anyone here so not likely to be recognized. I take off my tiny top and put it in my bag by our stuff. My perky 32C chest now in full view as I begin to head over to the other end of the beach where you said the other girls were hanging out.
 
Back
Top