What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Beer (I'm permitted one a week):-


.
 

Attachments

  • heineken 2 (Copy).jpg
    heineken 2 (Copy).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 15
You still have power?:eek:

Yes. There was one flicker in the power and that was it. We had rain--but not torrential--and some waves of wind--but not enough to bring any trees down around us, and we're heavily forested. It was mild enough that I went out to the screen pavilion in my backyard for two hours before dinner and read. It's dead calm now and no rain. And since we're no where near the eye of the storm, I'm assuming our "experience" with Irene is over--other than housing and feeding refugees from the coast for two more nights.
 
:eek::eek::eek:

What's this? A Brit drinking a Dutch beer? Is that legal?

'Fraid so.
I'd rather have had Amstel, but they wouldn't let the Lorry through Customs.
But it will do until we get the new English light ale round ( there's this hiatus about now that has something to do with Yeast, Temperature and settling).

So I await this with some anticipation:-
.
 

Attachments

  • CourageDirectors.jpg
    CourageDirectors.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 20
Water with grape propel. On a serious alcohol detox after one too many dirty martinis Thursday.
 
Yuengling. Makes me feel like I'm in grad school again. Not a bad beer, considering how cheap it is.
 
I had a flavorful Pinot Grigio with dinner, now I'm drinking an English Breakfast tea; the perfect counterpoint to a generous slice of Raspberry cheesecake. :D
 
'Fraid so.
I'd rather have had Amstel, but they wouldn't let the Lorry through Customs.
But it will do until we get the new English light ale round ( there's this hiatus about now that has something to do with Yeast, Temperature and settling).

So I await this with some anticipation:-
.

Handley, you're going to make me cry. I remember Directors' Bitter from the summer of '91 when we lived in Hampstead, a street or two from the Heath. I think the local pub was The Stag. Cheers! Bung ho!
 
I went from flavored water (liquid crack) to vodka, to now wine. I can already feel the hangover that's looming :)
 
Back
Top