Did you know that May is masturbation Month?

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
You will never be rejected by your own hands,
so celebrate National Masturbation Month.

Surgeon General Dr. Joycelyn Elders was fired by Bill Clinton for responding to a question about masturbation at a UN conference, “I think that is part of human sexuality, and perhaps it should be taught” in the context of sex education classes. Ironically, the president never had intercourse with Monica Lewinsky, but rather, she testified, after she performed incomplete fellatio, he would masturbate into the sink in the Oval Office bathroom, not to mention ejaculating onto her blue dress.

Try not to stain a dress Litsters. :)

The month of May is not only National Masturbation Month. It has also been designated as Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month. Isn’t it encouraging when different causes can work together with such perfect symbiosis? And always remember that you will never be rejected by your own hand.

Last edited:
It's much more fun when I get to watch, or be watched. ;)

I don't think anyone really needs to be taught how to masturbate. Instead, we should teach that masturbation isn't either sinful or harmful, and thus remove the stigma associated with it.

I don't think anyone really needs to be taught how to masturbate. Instead, we should teach that masturbation isn't either sinful or harmful, and thus remove the stigma associated with it.

Good Point, Willie.

I thought of a good title, but no story.

"Willie Wankers of the World, Unite!

I suppose I could find a few minutes somewhere this month. Maybe, that is.

Are you telling me it has been May since August of 1995? That's what I heard at least...

I totally agree. ;)

And by the way, isn't every month masturbation month? If not, I'm doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

I love Masturbation Month, because even when I forget about it, I still celebrate!

Apparently, I struck a...nerve? LOL

Kind of reminds me of that old pop song..."I got a brand new pair of roller skates, you got a brand new key...";)

I'm sorry, did you say something? I was distracted, admiring your... purse... :) :kiss:

Back