Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi INL. Hope you are doing well.:rose:
Daddy misses his little girls Peaches and Mojo:(

tumblr_mcbe72gDFT1r82dbgo1_500.png

Sigh, this is the way i wanna wake up with daddy.....if we find each other :cattail:

yes INL I agree completely! It would be so great to wake up next to a Daddy like this ... it will happen

Good morning ! :) I hope you all have a fantastic day! I got to stay with Daddy last night and probably will tonight. Yay!

Hey to all the wonderful daddies and their daughters!

I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. I'm just wandering around my apartment all alone and wishing my daddy was here to play ;)

i dont know why...

but i LOVE calling out to my "daddy" for some reason, i have no idea...i think its because i like older men...not like 30 years older but around eight or ten years is good..mmmm anyone in need of a little girl? lol

*shrugs* haha im not around as much as i used to be...besides...daddies around here get caught up with their beautiful daughters im sure

Good Morning one and all. Hope everyone has a nice Sunday planned. The weather is terrible here so I think a pj day is called for.

Hi INL. Hope you are doing well.:rose:
Daddy misses his little girls Peaches and Mojo:(

I miss them too. :rose:

Just busy Friday sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, i figured that. How was your weekend?

yes INL I agree completely! It would be so great to wake up next to a Daddy like this ... it will happen

Yes, we have to believe. :)

Happy Sunday! We got a little snow over night. I guess the winter is here to stay for a while. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back