"Go to" Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a fetish for woman sucking cock, not matter the color....This one's for you too
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the first woman to post on this thread? We like videos too! Although I can't say I'm familiar with any of the porn stars anyone's listed above.

I agree with slowpoking. My favorite are amateurs, or videos that feature very normal, natural looking people, not porn stars. There's a certain intimacy about them that I love. Perhaps because they don't act like they're acting and, in a lot of them, they look like they actually enjoy kissing or making love to the person they're with. That's what turns me on. I adore Abby Winters, IFeelMyself and and a few others. Here's an example:

http://www.xvideos.com/video69136/tender_flesh

Erica :rose:

now that was the way it should work:)))white women needs to be pleased:)
 
I love dakoda brooks she is gorgeous and a freak. Jayne oso has always been a long time favorite as well
 
anything thats not your cliche professional porn I like.....People who do it everyday infront of a camera for money don't have that raw sexual excitement IMO.....although sometimes a particularly taboo stroy line can make up for it.....
 
I'd love to keep coming back for more favorites:
I love Vicki Vette and Cytheria
 
This is rather hot amateur....interracial. incredible ball sucking and ...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really happy to see this thread still up and going.

I don't like 90% of the cookie-cutter, fake tit, bored 20-something gals in "pro" porn who just lay there and hardly react to huge cocks in every hole.

However, there are (or were) some professional porn star ladies who were ulter sexy. Amateur porn? Good lighting, camera angle, attractive performers and expressive performance are rare in amateur porn.

There was a site that just showed the faces of women as they masturbated. I wish I could recall the name. Something like "Sweetest Surrender" or "Intimate Pleasure". Anyone remember it?

And there was a site that had full length nude picks of college girls that were taken for some sort of scientific study. I loved seeing those.

I really enjoy porn videos of women with huge natural breasts. I am happy if they have a few extra pounds or inches around the waist or on their butts. I love to see huge, real tits hanging and swaying. I love to see stretch marks, veins, and big nipples. Kelly Madison is a good example.
 
I'm really happy to see this thread still up and going.

There was a site that just showed the faces of women as they masturbated. I wish I could recall the name. Something like "Sweetest Surrender" or "Intimate Pleasure". Anyone remember it?

I believe you are talking about beautiful agony
Ifeelmyself is a great one too if you want the same type of stuff but want to see more than the face. It is run by the same people.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top