Mass/NH members looking to play

Sometimes I'm not sure whether I really fit into this type of thread or not. It seems like a lot of people are looking to "swing", which is fine, but what I dream about is more like... I don't know. Call it creating a safe place for erotic eploration. I'd love to form a core group of cool people who supported each other's fantasies in a non-judgemental way (barring illegal or harmful ones, of course)... people who might get together for reasons as varied as just hanging out, watching an erotic film, making one member's special fantasy come true, or even making some of everyone's come true all at the same time. :devil:

I've heard about groups like this but the stories mostly seem to be about situations that evolved organically between people who knew each other when they were young.

Does anyone think that such a thing could be created intentionally?

Western MA male here open to pretty much anything sexually. Who's around? Talk / arrange a play date :)?

Love the first reply to this. Awesome, and accurate! There have been a few of these, all dying, but hey, here's to another shot at it!

Someone should build a dungeon in the area. There was a thread getting into that but eventually that died out as well. I rent, so not really an option for me, although, plenty of ideas!

26/m south of Boston. Muscular build, STRAIGHT.

Hi, Tigergirl

I'm in Western Mass., and I suspect I'm much older than you.
But I'm sure we cand find some common interests.
Starting with the Bruin. And the Red Sox.
And avoiding the Mass. Pike, which is impossible, of course.

145691.jpg

Hi hope this thread keeps going

How's it going 25 year old male here from RI. Kinda new to Lit but hoping to make some friends and maybe play ;)

just gotta say about tonight

Two thing I want tonight

#! - a screaming orgasm
#2 - Horton to hear a WHOOOOOO

Finally a New England thread that seems to have some life to it. Glad that Tiger Girl is keeping it going strong. I like the mix of my two favorite things on this thread, sex and the Bruins. Speaking of which the Bruins better finish this tomorrow so I can relax till they play the penguins.

For some reason, when I joined this site, I expected there to be a lot more females, but there aren't....

Well I'm a female! Not actually interested in actually meeting someone though. I'm from the area mentioned. Just wanted to post and maybe chat with you all.

haha I'm just curious to see how many there actually are. I can see the appeal of this site for these few women. We get all the attention ;P

just remember you don't have to answer the pm's. I have been a reader and writer on the main literotica for a while. stumbled on the threads, it can be fun. If you ever want to chat let me know

Back