Kira & the Saytr

THE STADIUM OF TYR

As Willo and Korinthos wandered through the streets … they came across the large
Tyr’s gladiatorial stadium which was located near the outer city wall. The stadium was very large and had special viewing balcony for high-ranking officials.

Willo smiled … “Let go inside?” he suggested.

Korinthos was not too sure “I don’t know … we could get into trouble!”

Willo pressed his case “Come on … what could go wrong?” He said

And they both headed up the great stairway and onto the gladiatorial floor. There were mosaics depicting a warrior god on each side facing the stadium.

It was here they ran into The Master of Games, a high-ranking gnome. “We are having sex games this afternoon … are you two contestants?

Willo looked at Korinthos his eye brow raising. “We are new to the city … what happens at the “sex games?” He asked.

“The men that preform the best win … today it is a team sport. So you two would be a team. If the crowd likes you … you win. That simple.” The gnome explained.

“Sure …we will try it” Willo agreed.

“25 gp enterance fee” The gnome said. Willo gave him the money. Then they walked past him into the space below the spectators’ seats. It was a maze of cells and passageways that held prisoners and monsters destined for the arena. A wide avenue lead to a gate carved to resemble the gaping jaws of a dragon.

There was a guard there. “You two will be next … have fun out there.” He said.

Iola, Petelia, and Kira

The three women walked the streets until they saw a shop called the Tarnished Cup. They entered the shop. The shop offered previously owned goods, including jewelry, musical instruments and more exotic items that were likely fenced. The proprietor, a tiefling named Gavan Sul, came over to them … “Can I help you?” He asked.
 
Last edited:
Petelia steps up with a knowing smile whispering,

"Let me handle this one. Hello Mr...ahhh... Gavan Sul...we are just travelling through your lovely city and saw your shop. It might hold some interesting objects. We will just look around for now if you don't mind."

He nodded his head replying,

"If you have any questions, feel free to give me a shout."

Petelia stepped back between Kira and Iola whispering with a smirk,

"And that my dear girls is how it is done in the big cities!"

Kira rolled her eyes as she walked towards a table full of odds and ends. As she looked around the table moving this object then that one, the other two were busy looking around as well. Suddenly Kira noticed an old worn box in a pile of tarnished junk. Lifting it up, she opened it to find a (Yup you guessed it!), a sparking blue gem attached to a gold chain.

(NOTE: now because this stone was a part of the broken Crystal Demon Orbis Sopus, and she had not long ago experienced it's control over Cyllarus, and through him she had been affected as well, now she was instantly under it's spell.)

Kira felt her whole body tingle as she looked at the gem, she picked it out of the box and put it around her neck. The Tiefling saw this and immediately came over rubbing his hands together.

"Did the young Miss find something that takes her fancy?"

Kira looked at him with extreme lust in her eyes, in a voice that drips sex she replies,

"Oh yes I have...indeed I have ....I think we better go in the back to discuss the price!"

Kira grabs Gavan by the collar of his shirt and hauls him towards the back of the shop. (Need I say more?) She banged the socks off him leaving him a quivering heap of jelly on the floor, as she walked to the front of the shop. ( Having not parted with one coin for the gem mind you ) Both Iola and Petelia had not found anything that interested them, so seconds later all three of them walked out of the Tarnished Cup.

As Kira was showing the girls her gem they crashed right into Jossi the Juggler who dropped her jugs. ( lol )
 

Attachments

  • blue_gemstone_pendant_by_dpbjewelry-d3ktbkb.jpg
    blue_gemstone_pendant_by_dpbjewelry-d3ktbkb.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Jossi was a bit surprised to run right into the three women she had been getting ready to capture. The Toothcutters gang had put in the highest bid for the strangers to the city. The women (Iola, Kira, and Petelia) would all be forced into prostitution … while the men (Willo, Cyllarus, and Korinthos) would be turned into gladiators. The evil juggler was licking her lips … thinking about all the money she was going to be making capturing them ... when she bumped into them!

She bounced off Kira … but lost her hold on her jugs (the juggling kind!) and they shattered on the ground.

“OH NO … I’m ruined!” She gasped thinking quickly. “Please help me pick up the pieces … maybe I can glue them together”

Iola, Kira, and Petelia all got on their hands and knees picking up the broken pieces. While 12 Toothcutters (all big humans) snuck up behind the girls … and suddenly pounced on them. It took no time at all … to tie up the girls and snap an anti-magic collar on Iola. Then they hauled the girls off.

The whole attack took less than 1 minute … and no one seemed to see it. Except strangely afterwards, Gavan Sul walked out of his shop … hung a sign on it that said “Out to Lunch will be back later”

And walked after the kidnapped women. He dropped a small bit of bat fur and muttered a spell. Suddenly the shadows in the area seemed to reach out and surround him. He was gone … shrouded in magical darkness as he followed the kidnappers.

Sex contest?

Willo and Korinthos entered the arena to the sounds of cheers. Willo smiled at all the people and took a bow … Korinthos did the same.

“They really like us … I wonder why?” Willo asked. Korinthos just shrugged his shoulders not having any idea.

“The Master of the Games” gnome they had seen earlier now walk into the arena and climbed some stairs to the top of a speaking stand.

“Our next contestants Willo and Korinthos … are new to the arena” he announced. There was huge cheer. “They will be trying to pleasure Iris and Autumn!” More cheering. “Let the games begin” He announced.

And both girls walked in …They had been prepared for the contest and their bodies shaved … oiled … perfumed …with just the right amount of make-up applied. The two walked into the arena and onto a very large bed with silk pillows. The girls were totally naked, one girl a redhead (Iris) and the other a blonde (Autumn). They were beautiful beyond words … each girl 19 to 20 years of age, young, fresh, and innocent …their full figured chests swayed as they stared wide eyed at the Minotaur and Satyr.

The redhead bowed “It’s an honor to meet you … we are your vessels for the contest” The blonde followed her friend and bowed as well.

Korinthos turned to Willo … “What kind of contest it this?” he asked. “Let’s just pleasure these girls and get out of here” Willo answered. Korinthos said “I’ll take the blonde” and walked towards the blonde girl “You do not need to fear me, or my fellow, for we will do you no harm.” Both girls did not believe the minotaur … but each did not run away.

Willo noticed how scared the girls looked … and added to what his friend had said “Please don’t worry … if we do anything you don’t want … we’ll stop. Do you understand?”

The blonde spoke this time, her voice waiver a bit. “Yes, my Lord. It is an honor to be with you in the arena.”

Both the minotaur and satyr started to understand. Willo smiled “I think I know what is happening here … if we do well as a team … then you two are released from the arena” Willo concluded. Both girls nodded yes to him. Willo continued “I shall give you both a hint … the best sex is when both partners are enjoying themselves … so try to have fun … and everything will work out.”

The two women looked at one another “Ok” they both said.

Willo moves over to the redhead. She stood, seemingly shocked, but as he pulled off his clothing … there was a GASP from the crowd at his muscles and the size of his cock. Then he laid Iris down on the pillows and kissed her … his mouth moving across her body … his tongue was working wonders on her. His hands touched her, exploring her His strong hands began to work and squeeze her breasts. For her first time with a satyr, he wanted this one to enjoy it, beg for it.

Korinthos made his way to the blonde. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. He too decided to pleasure the girl first … and after some kisses … and some caresses his mouth reached her crotch …as he began to lick upon her pussy. The crowd was clapping and cheering … as the minotaur’s horns wiggled and bounced as he attacked the young girl’s pussy.

As both males worked on pleasuring the women, each one Korinthos and Willo wanted to make their girl cum first.

The girls were still trying to come to grips with making love to a minotaur and a satyr … not what they had expected … but so far the big males had been extra gentle and good lovers. Which was fantastic news!! They were handsome males in an exotic way … big chests, powerful muscles in their arms and legs, sexy butts … but their male members were rumored to be huge and one glance at the naked Satyr confirmed his member’s size. The minotaur was still clothed, but the bulge was big. The other thing was they needed to have the best performance to win and be released … Iris remembered what willo had said “the best sex is when both partners are enjoying themselves … so try to have fun”.

Willo had her wonderful breasts in his hands …as he licked and teased her nipples. “relax and enjoy this” Iris thought … and as she did her nipples grew hard with excitement and she gasped in pleasure. “oh god … this does feel good!” she thought. Willo noticed the excited nipples right away and licked them faster …”OHHHHH” she moaned her breasts feeling wonderful tingling. As he continue to flick his tongue over her tits … her eyes widened and she could feel the tingle spreading from her swelling chest to her groin. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Willo obviously knew how to use his tongue, now he started using his teeth, giving her stone hard nipples playful little bites. She could tell he was enjoying himself and so was she. She needed to tell her friend what she had learned.

“Autumn … just relax and enjoy it” she told her friend

Autumn, the blonde, did not answer right away. Korinthos thick tongue flicked over her pussy, the young cunt had never had a tongue lick it before and the girl was not sure what to do. But the minotaur was a patient and wonderful lover … and he knew how to please young pussies. And soon Autumn’s toned thighs wrapped round his head. Her naked, pink pussy becoming swollen as the bull’s muzzle was smothered by her sex, his mouth and nose overwhelmed by the taste and smell of her slithering, wet cunt-folds. Instinctively he licked at her pussy faster … as she began to rock herself gleefully on his face, not sure if it was ok to do …. But she could not hold back anymore … small gasps of pleasure escaped her lips. Korinthos whispered “go ahead and moan, let it out …I like that”. “MMMMMMMM” she moaned louder.

Then back to her friend Iris “I know ... my bull is driving me crazy with his tongue”

The tangy, natural perfume of Autumn’s snatch was filling the bull’s nostrils and her nectar was pooling on the pillow. He started to lick his way into that wetly pulsating tunnel. The feeling was glorious - like thrusting his tongue into a ripe, salty peach and letting the juice flood his mouth.

Willo licked and sucked on Iris’s sensitive breasts, he could hear her moans and gasps … and he saw her legs start to shake as her excitement grew. He laid her back against the pillows and spread her legs. With his tongue flicking and squirming he attacked her pussy. She squealed in pleasure … spreading her legs wider … as the satyr slipped his tongue inside her pussy wiggling his tongue like mad …. She squealed louder. His tongue was better than any modern day vibrator and the young girl’s cunt and quivering like crazy ready to cum in any second.

Korinthos got a firm hold of Autumn’s gorgeous, tight bum-cheeks as she enthusiastically rode his face, if it was a race …his girl was already off the starting blocks and sprinting for the orgasmic finishing line. And she's was moaning like crazy “oh by the gods ….oh yeah, grab my ass, fuck me with your tongue, that's right. That feels so fucking good. Oooooh - lick out my cunt, oh yeah ... Oh God, oh God I'm close - Oh keep doing that...” And her words dissolve into a series of yelps as she hit her peak. Her whole body began to shudder and thrash, as she achieved her climax. The exotic taste of her was flowing down his tongue.

At the same time, Willo was pushing his girl over the edge too. He licked at her sensitive, hot, sopping wet pussy as she gasped “Aaaaiiieee!!” The tingle intensified as her cunt got wetter more powerful. Willo noticed. “Let the flood gates open” he told her as he massaged her clit, his tongue still deep inside her. Iris could not take anymore. It was too much. Willo other hand was tugging on her hyper sensitive nipple adding to the intense assault on her will power. Those magnificent tugs, finger massage on her clit and his tongue was too much for her. Her first orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tighten, her back arched as she screamed. Her pussy exploded in orgasm … quivering wildly as juice poured out.

The Satyr looked up and smiled “Tie?” Willo asked … Korinthos nodded his head in agreement. The crowd was cheering like crazy around them.
 
After Kira bumped into Jossi who then lost her "Jugs"... crying out,

“OH NO … I’m ruined!. “Please help me pick up the pieces … maybe I can glue them together”

Kira feeling badly bent down immediately to help pick up the pieces followed by Iola. Petelia stood a few seconds not really wanting to join in, but felt she really had no option, she frowned thinking, (How is she going to glue these stupid jugs back together? Why not just buy new ones?) As everyone was busy trying to pick up all the tiny pieces, suddenly all three girls felt rough hands grab them from behind.

Kira was the first to turn around trying to fight, but the human was way too big and strong for her, he laughed at her struggles as he held her down with one knee while pulling both arms together winding rope quickly and expertly around her wrists. Kira with her face to the side tried to cry out, but another set of hands placed a gage in her mouth. She blinked seeing the same thing was happening to both Iola and Petelia. Lastly she saw a collar put around Iola's neck before they were all hauled up into a sitting position.

Jossi walked back and forth in front of them with a satisfied evil grin on her red lips ordering,

"OK boys you can now take them to the holding area in the back storage building...and don't let anyone see you. Just take all the back allies until you get there, that way you won't be seen. Now throw them over your shoulders and get a move on."

Three of the men did what they were told, soon trotting off down the nearest ally, the other two stayed with Jossi for a few seconds. She gave them a few more orders while they nodded heads, all was going according to plans. Then they grinned once more rubbing their hands together before going their separate ways.

Meanwhile the girls were having a most uncomfortable ride on the bony shoulders of the humans. Pelelia groaned through her gage rag. They all squirmed and kicked to no avail, Kira thought, (Now where are our men when you need them? ...and who would have thought that we were really in danger of being kidnapped?) She closed her eyes and moaned softly to herself.
 
Last edited:
The three men took the girls into an area of the city called the Lairs (A large slum that sprawled over Tyr’s northern quarter). The place was a sea of dilapidated structures inhabited by the desperate, the poor, and the unlucky. Freed slaves had swarmed into the Lairs following the King’s overthrow, looking for places to call their own. Some found jobs on the plantations outside the city that had once enslaved them. Others, less fortunate and less ambitious, turned to crime to survive. Visitors are advised to stick to the edges of the Lairs. Iola, Kira, and Petelia were being taken into some of the deepest portions of the Lairs, where many structures had remained empty and ruined for decades.

The men took them to a place called “The Screaming Cellar” It was two blocks from the Lairs’ Market. It was an abandoned winehouse whose cellar had been converted into holding pens. This is where the Toothcutters questioned people and held them until a ransom was paid … or not … behind the cellar was a deep pit … filled with dead bodies. Iola, Kira and Petelia were each placed in a different cell. The doors locked and then the guards were gone. The cells had small high windows in them. If any of the girls looked through the window, they’d find a great view of the pit and the smell of the decaying bodies. A message from the folks that had picked the spot for the pit!

Korinthos and Willo

"Well you seemed to enjoy that. Ready for something more?" Willo asked.

The two girls nodded, both out of breath, panting but wanting so much more.

"I think it is time for the main event." The Satyr said. Both Willo and Korinthos slowly spread the girls legs, feeling how wet they were. Korinthos stripped off the rest of his clothing and there were some “OHHH MYs” from the crowd. He took a small bow. Both his and Willo large cocks were ready for the fucking. Big and hard. Both positioned their cock at each women’s entrance. The girls seemed to be in a trance, each wanting the cock in them … but also fearing the size.

Korinthos cock slowly began to enter Autumn’s pussy. As she moaned louder … the tight pussy provided some initial resistance, but he took it slow and made sure there was plenty of lubrication. The intense pleasure on the girl’s face made the crowd cheer louder.

After Autumn (the blonde), knew she was going to survive Korinthos’ cock, she pushed her breasts together and forward at the same time. The minotaur kneaded the breasts and was rewards by the elicited moans of delight as she received his powerful love. He felt the pleasure of the wet walls of her pussy clenched around the shaft of his cock.

The cock buried deep inside her started to move once more drawing itself back down her pussy walls giving her more sensations. The girl relaxed. The Minotaur felt the tension ease and smiled. He slowly allowed the girl to get use to each thrust of his cock; slowly it bought more pleasure with each stroke. More and more strokes meant that it was all getting better for her and she opened her eyes to look at the Minotaur moving himself in and out of her with such godly grace, care and love. She smiled in return. The two gazed into each eyes and knew that this was good and they kissed, kissed with enough passion to more cheers from the crowd.

Willo was equally gentle with Iris. His huge cock was sliding up against the redhead’s wet love hole, but not going in … the pleasurable sensation filled her senses with delight. She bit her lip slightly as the cockhead got closer to touch her where she most needed it. She opened her eyes when Willo moved two hands towards her exposed breasts. He grabbed her nipples, tugging on them, twisting them … even pinching them. She gasped at the pleasures now filling her, inescapable happiness!

Iris' head was spinning as his fingers danced over her beautiful breasts and nipples. Unconsciously she fought her basic instinct – HER LUST! She suddenly realized that she wanted this; she knew she shouldn't but she was enjoying it. By now the Satyr was getting passionate about this beautiful creature he had under his control. He knew her beautiful cunt was soaking wet. He looked down at his stiff cock now poised at the entrance of her pussy. Her head tilted down and she looked at it as well, as she did so her eyes widened at the size of his cock. It looked so big, maybe too big for her.

"You can see, it's ready for you” he said and then asked “I will fuck you … if that is ok?"

"YES" Iris answered trembling.

The Satyr pushed the tip of his cock into the entrance of the girl's pussy; it was so warm and moist. The redhead felt the cock enter her as she gasped …it pushed into her and at first it felt nice but the bulbous tip edged ever onwards, she reached for the bed sheets and grasped a handful trying to control the mixed feelings of pleasure and a little fear. As the huge monstrous cock spread her pussy lips wide open … the big thing kept going until he was as deep as she could take. He let her pussy adjust to his size … and then started to fuck her pussy slowly. In minutes, she was moaning and gasping, as the pleasure of the fucking was over whelming.

Korinthos felt his hard member slide into Autumn. His tongue danced with hers as they kissed. For the moment he was taking his time, wanting her to enjoy this. Wanting her passion to build until she reached her climax once again. His hands grabbed her hips as he lifted her slightly, letting her head dangle back as he continued to impale her.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she screamed in climax again. Her tight pussy squeezing tight around his hard cock. She looked up at Korinthos and whispered only one word, "More."

Korinthos smiled at the sexy woman before him. "Oh I think we can do more."

He flipped her about as he took a seat. His cock still hard inside of her. She began to ride his cock, moving up and down, going faster as she began to moan, seeming to know that was the right thing to do. From this position she could see Iris and what the other one was doing.

Willo was continuing to fuck the lovely Iris. Her grip on the sheets was forcing her knuckles to turn white. She was leaning her head back, grunting with every deep thrust. After a few minutes she could barely even think straight, so the second orgasm caught her completely unaware. She murmured peacefully, enjoying it so much. She heard noises and looked over to see Autumn, now riding upon the minotaur's large cock. It was so very hot too see that, she never realized how lovely Autumn was until this moment as she was getting fucked.

Autumn was turning into a real sexual demon. She was going to keep banging at the minotaur cock until it squirted his load. She drove her wanton pussy against his cock over and over. It caused two more orgasms in herself … but she did not give up and finally the Minotuar got to his orgasm point and exploded deep inside of her. Squirting all of that hot sticky cum inside of her. That was so hot … that Autumn came too!!!

Meanwhile …

As the cock sank deeper into Iris, she felt a whole wave of intense pleasure. He grabbed hold of her ass cheeks, pulled her hips on and off his huge cock. The rod sinking deep inside her. Her pussy was tight, his cock was hard and the sex was wow!! She let out a “Ohhh, ummm… yessss… fuck me more, more….Huuuh, Ummm…”

As he thrust his cock into her, both of them could feel the heated pleasure building up. She could feel his hardness growing inside her cunt and she started going wild. She bit her fist and controlled herself from screaming as she could feel her orgasm building up. This was like nothing she had felt before.

Every hair was erect on her body, her face was flush, her mouth was dry, her chest was pounding, her nipples and her tits were buzzing on their own, her stomach was growing tight, her abdomen was hardening up. As Willo could feel his cock getting ready to squirt its load. But Iris’ pussy was going crazy. There was a fire burning inside and it was spreading all over her body and as it engulfed her brain, she couldn’t breathe. She was ecstatic, she was raging with an intense power-rocking pleasure and then she felt herself rising as deep inside her cunt she felt an explosion. She saw lights, sparks, stars. She heard waves-like sound, deep moan and then… she felt his massive squirt of cum … his orgasm joining hers. As they came together.

Even the game master was clapping … it had been the best sexual show in the stadium this year. The women had earned their freedom and the two studs … a percentage of the winnings.
 
Even with all the discomfort of being rather upside down, Kira and the girls tried to see where they were being taken. As time went on, it looked more and more like they were headed into the seedy part of the city. Even in the back lanes that they travelled along, they could see more and more trash about , houses what there was of them, looked run down and sad. Further along even the houses turned into just shacks until there was only empty structures to be seen.

After what felt like hours the men started to slow down looking for the building that Jossi had told them to take their captives to. Mumbling between themselves one finally said in his gravelly voice,

"Ahhh...here it is....what we been looking for, “The Screaming Cellar”, quick lads lets get the women inside and put into their pens, I'm a might thirsty after lugging mine around for the last 45 minutes."

In no time at all they found the side door to the place, unlocked it and entered the dark passageway, taking the stairs that led downwards to the basement region and what was known as the holding pens. The girls soon realized that they were not going to be together, each were brought into a separate pen and dumped none to gently onto a pile of rags, that had been thrown on top of some rotting old straw.

Kira tried to jump up and run out of the pen, but was too unbalanced to be quick enough, the man just laughed as he shoved her back down onto the rags. From what she could hear, it was the same for Petelia and Iola. The men laughing, left them making sure the doors were locked and walked out talking about getting some well earned beer.

Petelia got up, going over to the door, tried it once and sighed before looking around to see if there was another way out. Of course there wasn't , as they all soon discovered. As she neared the wall where the small window was, she could smell a terrible stench coming from the broken portion of it. She frowned deeply and shouted,

"Kira ....Iola...what on earth is that horrible smell?"

Kira, who had found an old tree stump that must have been used as a makeshift chair, dragged it over to her window and was able to stand on it and look out the window. What she saw made her reel back in horror, making her stumble off the stump, she shouted,

"Oh my gods, that smell, it's coming from a giant pit just outside the window and it's got dead bodies in it, lots of them....we have to get out of here!"

Petelia started to cry.
 
Last edited:
A Centaur that can't get it up! It does happen to everyone at some point

Cyllarus was tired … two hours of love making with three women is even exhausting for a centaur. He was headed back to the ship … when Orbis Sopus spoke to him.

“Cyllarus … I want to show you something … you need to head in a different direction.”

“I need to sleep, Orbis” Cyllarus said wearily

“No … this is more important than sleep. Do as I say” Orbis insisted exerting his control over the centaur. He could feel Cyllarus trying to resist.

Cyllarus stopped “No … I’m tired and I want to sleep”

Orbis tried to make Cyllarus cock hard again … but Cyllarus was too worn out … nothing happened … and this made Cyllarus feel more uncomfortable. Orbis changed tactics and said “I have given you so much pleasure and this is how you reward me … I know where something is and it will make you very happy. But you need to trust me … head back into the city”

“Oh, Ok, but this better be good” Cyllarus said and headed into the city again.

“Oh it will be … trust me!” Orbis said.

Orbis had felt another piece of the crystal demon become active. His twin. He knew where it was … but it was now moving away from him. Deeper into the city. His control over Cyllarus was pretty weak … but this chance to join with another piece of the crystal demon was too good to pass up. So he took a chance, with the love happy centaur. It had almost turned out badly, as Orbis felt the centaur getting ready to throw him away. But the stupid male horseman let his cock control his thoughts too much. Orbis grinned evilly to himself … to be near his twin … their power to control people would increase four fold. Not only would they be able to control the wearer … but other people nearby! He could not wait.

“Hurry Cyllarus Hurry … pleasure awaits you!” Orbis said.

Iola, Kira, and Petelia in prison … can you say hot “prison sex”?

Iola tugged at her anti-magic collar and sighed. The device seemed well crafted and could not be easily removed. The way the hold cells were arranged Iola could not see Petelia or Kira. They were on the other side of a stone wall. She could hear Petelia crying. Iola knew they needed to get out of here … so she started to examined her prison cell bars … looking at each one trying to find some kind of weakness. The bars were all very solid however the floor of the cell was just stone and dirt. It might be possible to dig under the bars. She of coarse did not know how deep the bars went and digging a hole under them would be very visible to anyone coming into the cellar but perhaps there were ways to get around those problems.

Iola could still hear Petelia crying. She had been at for a while.

“Petelia … stop crying … look for a way to get out of your cell.” Iola told her. Then she called over to Kira.

“Kira are you ok? Is there anyway out of your cell?” She asked

Strangely, Kira answered in a moaning “noo.”

Kira and her gem, whose name she found out was Orbis Dula, had been talking. Mind talking that is. Orbis Dula had explained that he lived off sexual energy (a lie) and that Kira little sexual adventure with the tiefling named Gavan Sul had awakened him. He told her … if he had just a little more sexual energy that he could help them escape. So he suggested that Kira masturbate to orgasm … and it would help him. Because of the arrangement of the cells … no one could see Kira and so she thought why not?

Kira moved her hand to her pussy and slowly started to rub it. Orbis Dula said he thought her pussy looked delicious … neat and trimmed. How the gem saw anything never crossed Kira's mind. “Show me your clit” the gem asked and Kira pulled back her pussy lips, exposing her large clit. “OHHH that is so nice!” the gem said … “I want it in my mouth … I want to tease it.” The gem said, Kira was about to ask how that was possible … when the gem said “Stroke it for me … rub it” Kira started to rub it … as her excitement grew … her clit started to jerk. Her fingers were busy rubbing hard on her clit as she moaned quietly. “jack off your clit!” Orbis suggested … Kira had never tried that before … so she pinched her clit with her thumb and index finger and started to jack off her clit. It felt wonderful she wondered why she hadn't done this before.

Kira kept at it … and Orbis Dula enhanced her enjoyment so that she had a very hard, intense orgasm that caused her whole body to twitch. It was about that time Iola asked “Kira are you ok? Is there anyway out of your cell?”

Kira tried to control her breathing and answer the witch “Noo” She moaned.

“We might be able to dig under the bars … check your floor” Iola suggested.

Iron Rats

Gavan Sul entered the main hide out of the Iron Rats in a different part of the Lairs. The Iron Rats were a rival gang of thieves and cutpurses to the toothcutters. Gavan Sul was the main fence for the stolen goods for the Iron Rats. The tiefling walked into the office of the gang’s leader, Ngoth Gutter, An Orc.

“We have a problem … the gem has finally been bought … however, the slut that purchased it … has gotten captured by the toothcutters. I followed them … and she and her friends are being held in “the screaming cellar”.

The orc grunted at this news and said “well … we’ll just need to rescue the little slut ... won’t we!”
 
With the intensity of the orgasm finally lessening, Kira was able to catch her breath somewhat. She blinked a few times before shaking her head. It helped a bit to clear her thoughts, now she heard Iola suggest,

“We might be able to dig under the bars … check your floor"

Getting up off the floor she dragged her spent body over to the bars and groggily looked them over. Still panting from her exertions of a few minutes ago she was able to reply;

"Iola....I don't see any way to ...get out of here...and I am too tired to even try...so just relax...we will eventually think of some way to escape."

Having said that, Kira made her way over to the pile of rags, dropped down onto them and fell asleep.

Petelia had stopped crying when Iola had grumpily shouted for her to quite crying and look for a way out. Wiping her eyes resentfully she looked around the small cell, she marched over to the bars grabbing, then pulling at the bars. She shouted,

"HEY ...HELP! HEEELP! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME ? LET US OUT!

Suddenly the door where the men had recently exited opened, and Jossi waltzed with a big evil grin on her face. She was carrying a small bundle of cloths. Stopping at Kira's cell first, she grinned,

"Well ....well ...it looks like you girls are settling quite comfortably in your new abodes. Look here I have something for each of you."

Having said that, she took what looked like a sleazy scrap of garment....if you wanted to call it that and threw it towards Kira. She next walked to Iola's cell and picked a bigger but still very sleazy garment and threw it at Iola, before doing the same to Petelia. Ordering each of them,

"Put these outfits on, your clients will enjoy seeing you in them. But make no mistake...if when I come back in 15 minutes and your not in your new apparel....I will only have to punish you...and get some of the guys to help put them on you."

She walked back and forth as she made this speech, looking at each of the ladies adding,

"And believe me, you don't want to be punished or have my men paw at you....it just would be so much simpler to put the garments on....Right ? I'll be back shortly."

With that said Jossi left the girls to do as they were told.

Kira got up and picked up the thing Jossi had thrown at her. She was not going to like wearing this thing...that was for sure. Turning towards Iola's cell she cried in dismay,

"This is no garment...its ...its ...I don't know how to describe it!"

Petelia nodded her head as she lifted her garment up....wailing,

"I know....mine's mostly leaves.....how am I supposed to walk around in leaves?"

Heavy sighs could be heard in each cell as the girls put their skimpy outfits on. Then they waited for Jossi to return.
 

Attachments

  • Kira.jpg
    Kira.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Iola.jpg
    Iola.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Petelia.jpg
    Petelia.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 17
As Cyllarus moved deeper into the city, Orbis Sopus felt his twin Orbis Dula stop. The connection between the two of them growing stronger as the centaur continued to move. The evil gem felt he had more time now.

“Cyllarus … why don’t you wear me around your neck? Are you not proud of me? Do you not think I’m a pretty gem?” Orbis asked the centaur.

Cyllarus thought back at the gem “I thought you told me … to keep you a secret?”

“Mmm yes I did … but I want to feel your warm skin … I want to be close to you. It helps me give you more pleasure” The gem explained. Actually, the gem wanted to get closer to Cyllarus because it could control the centaur better that way. Being in the centaur’s backpack had risks … if the backpack was stolen or Cyllarus put it down somewhere and walked off … the gem would lose all control.

“Oh … ok … let me find a necklace for you” Cyllarus huffed in his mind.

Korinthos and Willo

The two studs had picked up their winnings, a very large amount of money, and met back up with Autumn and Iris. Being gentlemen, they offered to take them out to eat.

The girls agreed and picked a place they knew. The four talked and had a good time. Korinthos and Willo learned more about how the sexual contest system worked. They felt bad about the use of female “slaves”. But both the girls understood that Korinthos and Willo were visitors to the city and did not know what they were getting into. The girls also explained there was fighting contests as well … and even magic events.

Korinthos and Willo explained they were in the city only for a few days to resupply and then head further north. They asked Autumn and Iris what their plans were. Both girls had no money and no place to stay. They would needed to find jobs and quickly.

Willo turned to Korinthos “Well … since you helped us win the contest … I think Korinthos and I should share some of the winnings. Both Autumn and Iris told them that was not how it worked, they had won their freedom … that was worth a lot more than coin. But Willo insisted “true freedom comes from being finically secure as well!”

The winnings were divided 4 ways. The girls thanked the minotaur and satyr over and over, as the four left the restaurant. They headed into the city to find lodging and work for the two girls. That was when they ran into Cyllarus, who was buying a gold chain to hang his new gem from.

“You are friends?” Autumn asked Willo again as the five stood in the open air market.

“Yes” Willo answered

“I’m sure glad he was not in the contest with you two!!” She gasped “I’m not sure Iris and I could have survived a minotaur, satyr and a centaur!”

Everyone laughed, as Cyllarus slipped his new gem necklace over his head.

Iola, Kira, and Petelia

The girls got dressed and soon Jossi returned. The cells were opened and the three girls were brought out. Each looked at the other.

“Nice outfit” Petelia said sarcastically to Iola “do you think you could show off more cleavage! You look like a total slut! Lose the collar … looks tacky or you’re into SM or bondage or something”

Iola protested defensively “I did not have much choice …”

Then Petelia looked at Kira “You look like a slut too … and that blue gem you are wearing does not go with the red, WAY too much contrast!”

“Enough talk … Let’s go” Jossi ordered and the big human toothcutters grabbed the girls and took them out of the “screaming” cellar and over to a nearby building. They were brought into a dark room with a stage which was lite. There were people in the back of the room. One of them was smoking … as his/her pipe would glow every so often.

“When I tell you … walk on to the stage and show the customers/buyers what you have.” Jossi ordered.

Petelia of coarse said “I don’t have anything … you took it all”

“She means ... show off your body” Iola told Petelia.

“Oh” Petelia said back, now understanding, and then she added “I knew that … I was just making a joke”

Iola was ordered to go up first … she walk around giving them a view of her front, side and back.

“Make her do a dance” A voice in the back asked. Iola looked over to Jossi for guidance. Jossi nodded to Iola to proceed.

Iola hips started to sway … as her hands moved up her body gliding over her chest. Then her hands moved out from her body waving and moving with grace. Soon she was moving a little fast … and more erotic. She was putting on a really good dance … and no one wanted her to stop … more and more of her cleavage started to show, as her the big round soft globes of her breasts almost jiggled out of her skimpy outfit. Her hips continued to move. She ran her hands through her full hair and whispered to the people in the back "Do you like what you see?" Her hips still moving to the erotic music in her head.

She started to roll her hips, like she was fucking a huge invisible cock! Finally, she pulled off her skimpy top and freed her huge wobbling breasts. They were prefect, big and heavy. She reached up to her nipples and pinched and twisted them for the people in the back him. Someone moaned … and the pipe person puffed harder on their pipe.

Then Iola went back to sway her hips, and shimmed them. Making her belly move … like a belly dancer. As her hands were done with her nipples they moved to her crotch, rubbing it as a moan escaped from her lips. Her hands went to her skimpy panties, she pull them down a bit. Then pulled them back up. She was being a little tease! Finally she pulled them down and off her legs. She was naked now except for her boots and the collar around her neck.

She rubbed her hands over the swell of her ass. Posing for “them” in the back. She could tell they were in a fevered pitch, she heard heavy breathing. Her unveiling complete, she asked “Who wants me?”
 
Kira was in no mood to be pushed around after that spiteful talk between her and her friends. She just stuck her nose up in the air for the most part. Then Jossi interrupted by sharply ordering,

“Enough talk … Let’s go”

Kira and Petelia tried to keep from bumping into each other as Jossi's thugs pushed them along towards another building. Once inside they were brought into a large dark room with a lit up stage. Jossi stopped them just in front of it and again ordering them,

“When I tell you … walk on to the stage and show the customers/buyers what you have.”

Iola was made to go up first...and told to show off her body...then to do a dance for the men. At first she was hesitant, but soon got into the zone so to speak. Ending up totally naked as the audience huffed and puffed and some even clapped for her.

Kira and Petelia waited on the side lines....getting more and more agitated. Petelia started to blubber again, making Kira grab her by the shoulders and shake her,

"Will you grow a pair? Geezz we are in a bad fix here and all you can do is either be mean or cry. Now smarten up, Iola is done, one of us is next!"

Just as Kira spoke that last bit, Iola was indeed stepping off the stage, with her bits of clothing in her hand, Jossi now pulled Kira away from Petelia and shoved her up the steps. Kira ground her teeth at this treatment, giving Jossi a kick before stepping onto the stage. She hissed,

"You'll pay for treating us like prostitutes....mark my words!"

She then looked around the darkened room, seeing more then a few men, some were smoking, others just sat with a drink in one hand and some pouches of what must be coins. Jossi shouted up to her,

"Dance slut...dance for our good customers!"

Kira looked down at Jossi,

"And what if I don't?"

In answer to that, Jossi, stepped over to Petelia, and put a knife at her throat,

"You will dance or I will cut this one's throat!"

Petelia shrieked when she felt the cold steel on her throat...crying,

"Kira....DANCE... for the love of the gods....DANCE!"

That is all it took, Kira quickly nodded her head and started to move her hips and arms twirling around...watching to see if Jossi backed away from Petelia. She did, and Kira kept dancing around for the men. Then Jossi pushed Petelia up on the stage, and the two girls danced together, soon joined by a reclad Iola. All three danced for a while longer getting the men more and more aroused and willing to part with more coin. Finally Jossi, who really knew how to give the crowd just enough but not too much, held her hand up,

"OK...OK..you men have now seen enough of our very lovely exotic girls. Shall we begin?
 
The bidding began almost as soon as Jossi had finished her question. Petelia was the first one to get bid on. The voices in the back shouted out higher and higher bids. Jossi giggled in glee. The toothcutters were going to make some good coin on these three captured girls! Finally, a gruff sounding voice won the bid for Petelia at 2250 gold pieces (gps). It was one of the highest bids Jossi could remember. No one in front could see who or what kind of creature won the bid … but it was a large person was all they knew.

Next came Iola. The crowd had loved her dance … and the bidding started high right from the start at over 1000 gps. But there were fewer bidder for the witch. Jossi was not sure why, it might have been her large breasts (some men don’t like them so large) or it was her magical abilities. Even with an anti-magic collar on … some may view her as dangerous. Then something strange happened. A female voice piped up in the back of the room.

“I’ll take her for 3000 gps” The voice said.

There were no counter bids so Iola was going to the female person.

Finally, Kira was up for bid. The crowd went wild. Everyone was bidding on her … everyone in the room wanted her … Jossi did not know it, but the gem that hung around Kira neck was part of the reason for the high bids. The final bid hit over 5000 gps when no one could best it. It was a record for a sex slave. 5330 gps! The final bid came from the pipe smoking person.

Jossi thanked everyone … and the buyers came forward into the light. Petelia buyer was an Orc all big and green with a large golden ring through one of his ears. He was dressed nicely (for an orc … mind you) he even wore a shirt, unusual for an orc, which spoke to his wealth and power.

Iola buyer was a woman that wore an elegantly embroidered white dress with a gold angelic pendant. Her ears sparkled from a pair of sapphires that set off her light blue eyes. Her wrist sported a small sapphire amulet and on her finger sat a large diamond surrounded by blue aquamarines. There was a small lizard that was riding on her shoulder as she approached.

Kira buyer was a man with a pipe hanging from his mouth. He looked a little older as his black hair was slightly graying. There were deep lines in his face and running across his forehead to speak to his experience. He wore a small black goatee. His eyes were sensuous and intense … and radiated like pure diamonds. His eye captures everyone in the room as he looked at them with authority. His body was firmly-built like a knight waiting to rescue someone in his strong arms. He was undeniably dressed like a gentleman with a dark jacket, shirt and leggings. Over his shoulders was a black cloak. His feet were enclosed in leather boots that came above his ankles. He wore a ruby ring on his right hand. Jossi gave the man a hug

“Boss … never seen you actually make the final bid” she said. The man nodded

“Yes … I get out bid a lot … but not this time … she is something special!” he said looking at Kira.

Iola knew what was really going on … the boss or the head of the toothcutters made sure the girls went for a high enough price. He was there to put in false bids … to drive the bids higher. But this time, the head thief wanted Kira enough to put in real bids.

The woman spoke up “Before I pay for this one” she said pointing to Iola. “I want to make sure she is good in bed”

The orc thought about that idea and agreed with the woman. “I agree … I want a test drive … before I pay” He demanded from Jossi.

“That is not the policy ...” Jossi started but “The Boss” stopped her “No problem … the toothcutters sell only quality. We have clean rooms around back … try the girls out but there can be NO damage to them … or we’ll take the girls and your money!” he said. Both buyers nodded in agreement.
 
Korinthos, Willo and Cyllarus

Korinthos and Willo were having a merry time with Autumn and Iris when Cyllarus joined them. Once he was introduced the girls looked him over, Autumn couldn't help but comment,

“I’m sure glad he was not in the contest with you two!! I’m not sure Iris and I could have survived a minotaur, satyr and a centaur!”

Everyone laughed as Cyllarus slipped the gem over his head adjusting it around his neck. As soon as the gem touched the centaur's skin it's power increased, Like a homing device Orbis Sopus felt the direction where his twin Orbis Dula was waiting for him. Orbis put his desire to go to that area into Cyllarus's mind, it was in the old part of town, but that didn't matter.

Looking at his companions the centaur told them in a excited manner,

"Look, I have to go ...it's important, come with me Korninthos, Willo. Please excuse us girls but this is something I have to do and would like my friends to accompany me. The girls told them to go, it was a pleasure getting to know them, and the contest winnings were going to make their lives so much better then they could ever have dreamed. Hugs and kisses were exchanged, even with Cyllarus and they were soon walking, or trotting off.

As they made their way through town Willo noticed that they were headed to the seedier part of town,

"Cyallarus? Do you know where we're going? In fact, why are we headed this way?"

The only answer he got was a mumbled,

"Yes ...no...I don't don't know where we are going, just that I have a very strong urge to keep going, I can't stop now...just come with me or not I don't care!"

He continued to walk, soon followed by Willo and Korinthos who grumbled

"This has got to be a wild goose chase, and for what?"

Willo added,

"Who knows?"

They walked through the poor neighbourhoods without stopping, then onto a warehouse district. Finally Cyallurus stopped staring up at a large building,

"This is where it is...we have to get inside this building."

He looked back at his two buddies and waited.
 
Iron Rats

Gavan Sul was again hiding in the shadows as a team of the Iron Rats best fighters established positions in and around “the screaming cellar” and nearby buildings. This gang of thieves and cutpurses were now on the roof tops and alleyways surrounding the buildings getting ready to strike. Even the gang’s leader, Ngoth Gutter, was there disguised as a veteran gladiator with a missing leg, who now has turn to begging. He had fold up one of his legs and made it look as if it had been cut off at the knee at the games. He walked around on crutches.

The arrival of a centaur, minotaur and satyr, who clearly did not belong in this part of town, was a bit of a surprise. So the Iron Rats decided to wait and see how things developed.

Jack and Jake

They both had successfully slipped away into the city. Their first stop was to a pawn shop to sell a few items to raise some much needed coin. Jack sold his sword, and dagger, both in fine condition, and was given over 30 gold pieces. A tidy sum! The two also noticed a poster stating there was work available in the Lairs (the large slum that sprawled over Tyr’s northern quarter).

“Let go to the brothel first and then to the Lairs!” Jake suggested. Jake agreed. They both had a good time at the brothel until the centaur, Cyllarus, showed up.

“What is he doing here?” Jack asked Jake.

“I don’t know … but I don’t like it. It is almost like he is spying on us.” Jake suggested.

After a few hours the two left the brothel and headed over to the Lairs. The poster directions took them over to a building near the screaming cellar where the toothcutter had a recruiting office. As the two talked to the toothcutter representative about joining the gang of thieves. Jake nudged Jack with his elbow … and pointed out the window.

“Hey look … it’s that centaur again… and this time he brought the Minotaur and the Satyr.” He said.

“By the nine hells … this can’t be a consequence …we are being followed! What shall we do?” Jack asked.

The Sex Slaves

Each buyer took their new property to the guest rooms. Iola new owner told her to take a shower and then come into the bedroom.

Iola got undressed and turned the water on. There was no easy way to escape the bathroom. So she decided to continue to play along. She took a quick shower and wrapped only in a towel headed back to the bedroom.

All the furniture in the bedroom looked new and expensive. The vanity against the south wall was beautifully engraved and had a large mirror. Gold gleamed along the mirror’s edges. A large feather bed was in the center of the room. Her buyer laid back on the bed as Iola entered. The woman was older but had a slim body. She had short hair … cut like a man’s. and she had almost no chest at all. But her hips and waist were womanly. The buyer looked at Iola and smiled. “My name is Feelena” She said and she got up off the bed and walked over to Iola.

“I am yours to command. What would you have me do?” Iola asked her buyer.

Feelena placed her hand against Iola’s cheek.

“Oh sweetie, when I want you to talk, I’ll let you know.” She said

“As you wish my…” Iola said but her answer was cut short by Feelena putting a finger to Iola mouth, “No no no, that doesn’t require a response. Any more outbursts and you’ll have to be punished.”

Iola stood there as Feelena stood back. She seemed displeased as she crossed her arms and gave Iola a stern look.

“Remove the towel … I need to have a proper look of you.”

The words were a command that Iola obeyed without hesitation. Feelena was into power games in the bedroom … So Iola needed to play along. She dropped the towel and stood straight … showing off her sexy body. Feelena was impressed.

“Turn around slowly for me” She ordered … Iola slowly turned around … so she could take in every inch of her physique. Feelena’s mind was racing with the possibilities and the desire to feel her sexy body pressed up against hers, but she projected an outward state of indifference. She asked Iola to stop turning. As she stood in front of Iola. She suddenly reached out and grabbed Iola big breasts with both her hands.

“Hmm, not bad, not bad at all. You’ve got an adequate body Iola, it’ll do I suppose. But don’t try to control me with these FAT TITS …because it won’t work! You remind me of a COW!!”

Feelena let go of Iola’s breasts and then stood back, crossing her arms again.

“What would you have me do?” Iola asked

As soon as the words escaped her mouth, Feelena slapped her right tit, right on the nipple. It was not too hard, but Iola gasp in pain.

“I told you outbursts would be punished, honestly are you listening?” Feelena said.

“Yes Mistress” Iola said.

Feelena nodded and laid back on the bed again “Better … now come over to me and get me wet.” She lifted up her dress showing Iola her already soaking panties. Iola began to walk over to her, but was stopped once Feelena held up her hand, “Tut tut tut, don’t walk…get on your hands and knees and crawl over to me, and don’t you even think about going right to my sweet sweet pussy, you better start by kissing my feet and working your way up.”

Iola did as she was told; she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to Feelena. Her huge jugs swaying as she first kissed her feet and then up her leg to her inner thigh. Iola dragged her tongue along Feelena’s inner thigh the rest of way to her pussy. She licked around her lips, tasting her sweet nectar, She moved her fingers to start to teasing and playing with her clit, but was stopped by Feelena.

Feelena’s eyes were closed; the ecstasy she was enjoying from Iola’s tongue had her getting wetter. She felt Iola fingers on her clit but she said, “No no, just…uh…ooooh fuck me with your tongue…no fingers.”

Iola stuck her tongue deep inside her pussy. She licked around and in Feelena’s pussy, spurred on by the feeling of her juices now running down Iola’s chin. She could feel her legs twitching, and still she continued to lick. Her hands moved to Feelena’s ass cheeks and she squeezed, they were just as firm as she expected. The move caused Feelena to let out another unintentional gasp, she was breathing quicker, panting at the amount of pleasure she was experiencing.
 
Last edited:
Petelia and Kira

Petelia;

As a gruff voice rumbled,

" 2250 gold pieces!"

Petelia waited, when she realized no further bids were coming she looked in the direction that she had heard the gruff voice come from. As the bidding moved onto Iola, Petelia kept searching for her new owner. Frowning she thought, (this can't be good...why is he hiding himself? I hope he isn't some huge ugly orc...I hate those, they are so rough.) Her attention was soon brought back to the bidding, she frowned again when she realized that Iola went for more then she did.

She watched as the bidding started for Kira, and to her utter horror, Kira ended up bringing in a record high bid of, 5330 gps. Watching how the crowd went wild over that dryad, got Petelia frowning and shaking her head, (What on earth are they so excited about? I look way better in my outfit then Kira could ever hope to. Geezzz...these city folk are too stupid to see a good thing when...I am standing right in front of them.) She kept this kind of grumbling up for awhile until the new owners started to step up.

To Petelia's utter disgust and dismay....her buyer did after all turn out to be a "Huge Ugly Orc". As he made his way shoving other bidders to the side she could see that he was well dressed, wearing a fancy although gaudy shirt and a large gold hoop ring in his ear. It was what he wasn't wearing that got Petelia's attention. She knew orcs were well endowed, but this one...made her mouth drop open. Suddenly the woman who had purchased Iola spoke,

“Before I pay for this one” she said pointing to Iola. “I want to make sure she is good in bed”

The Orc stopped and glanced at the woman, nodded his head at Jossi,

“I agree … I want a test drive … before I pay”

And continued shoving people to the side until he was in front of Petelia, grunting he grabbed her by the waist and threw her over his broad shoulder, all she could do was to squeal and kick her legs.

“That is not the policy ...” Jossi started but “The Boss” stopped her “No problem … the toothcutters sell only quality. We have clean rooms around back … try the girls out but there can be NO damage to them … or we’ll take the girls and your money!” he said. Both buyers nodded in agreement.

The Orc grunted and walked to the indicated area, all the while Petelia whined and kicked as she was carted away. Once they were in one of the rooms the Orc set Petelia down and looked her over. She said as she eyeballed his growing phallus,

"Now look, you have to know that you might just be too big for me, then she grinned, but on second thought why don't we find out?"

She pushed him towards the very small cot in the corner of the room until he fell back onto it grinning, with his long arms and legs hanging over the edges.. Slipping out of her outfit Petelia climbed that mountain of an Orc and slowly lowered herself onto his huge pre-cum soaked erection. Her eyes became huge as she literally sat on the bulbous head of his cock. Lucky for her his copious pre-cum had been dripping over and down his thick shaft. He slide easily in as she felt it slowly stretch her hot tunnel, he sunk deeper and deeper into her. His green skin started to darken as he felt his cock enveloped by her hot snatch. Once embedded in her to the hilt, he looked her in the eyes and growled,

"Hang on now my lovely, your in for the ride of your life!"

His big hands encircled her waist and hips, moving her up and down on his engorged phallus, making Petelia moan, cry out and gasp. He grunted and growled as they carried on for the next 20 minutes. He meant to try out his new purchase, but didn't want to waste too much time. As they headed for a glorious orgasm, anyone walking by the room could hear lots of noise, including the slapping sounds of flesh meeting flesh rapidly. Suddenly there was screaming and growling...then panting.

Petelia fell across the green guy's chest, dropping into an exhausted sleep, the Orc's copious amount of cum had filled her pussy and was now ozzing out and onto his legs and the cot. He lay there surprised at how good she had really been. He put his arms around her as he too fell into a light sleep.

Meanwhile;

Kira looked around, the bidding had quickly gone from Petalia to Iola and now before she could realize it, Kira found herself sold to a rather dashing man with a pipe. The amount didn't mean very much to her except when she glanced over at Petlelia she really couldn't help but look smug, knowing it was more then twice what that ugly Orc had paid for her green friend. She watched as the Orc swung Petelia onto his shoulder and made off to the back rooms with her, soon followed by Iola and her owner a wealthy good looking woman.

The man with the pipe had a few words with Jossi before he signaled Kira to come with him. Seeing no other option but to do as she was told Kira soon found herself in a extravagantly furnished room. She looked around at the tasteful wall hangings, rugs, desk and at one end of the room was an enormous bed. The furniture was of rich and costly woods, the ornaments, from far away places, it was like nothing she had ever seen before. He shut the door and said,

"Have a seat for a few minutes, while I do some paperwork ...it won't take long my dear."

Kira watched as he sat down, putting his pipe carefully in a bowl and took up a pen and started to write. She had never learned the art herself, but had always been fascinated, after watching for awhile she got bored and turned her attention to the man himself,

"Sir....sir...what exactly do you want me for? I mean you must have your pick of many many lovely girls. What do you really want with me?"

He slowly stopping writing and glanced at her...his eyes looking her over before settling on the gem at her throat. He licked his lips...sat back in his chair and said,

"Now that my dear is a very good question....what do I want with you? I think I have found a rare gem in you ...indeed...a very rare gem. And since I like to collect rare and beautiful things as you can see....I intend to add you to my collection.
 
Iola

Iola knew Feelena was no longer in charge, she needed to cum too badly. And so she decided to reverse the tables on her. She stopped licking Feelena and moved up and kissed her. Their lips connected ... both of them could taste the passion in the room. As they separated Iola whispered, “Now I’m going to make you cum against your will!”

She reached down and rubs her hand against Feelena’s quivering pussy lips. Iola probed Feelena’s pussy, teasing it with her fingers, it started to drive Feelena mad with desire. She wanted to cum … She couldn’t take it anymore … she needed to cum!

“Make me cummm already!” She begged Iola but Iola held back wanting to drag out Feelena's pleasure. Finally Iola conceded to Feelena's begging and Iola fingers … all of them … thrust into Feleena's hips. The older woman gasped in shock and pleasure …as she was being fisted by the witch. Iola hand driving the full length into Feelena’s welcoming pussy. The force sent a shockwave of pleasure through Feelena’s entire body; her head shouted back, “OH YES! Fuck …fuck me hard, just like that.”

Iola pounded her pussy relentlessly. She rammed her hand into Feelena until Feelena's pussy exploded in orgasm. Feelena nails dug into Iola back, as she peaked. They lay together and cuddled as they both took a quick nap. Iola hand still deep in Feelena's pussy.

Cyllarus, Willo and Korinthos

The big centaur eyes had glazed over … the gem was getting stronger as it got closer to its twin. Cyllarus turned on his friends “Let’s go in” He suggested.

“That idea sucks …” Willo responded. “In this neighborhood we might get mugged”

Korinthos pulled out his battle axe “Not if we are prepared.” He suggested.

Willo pulled out his sword too “Ok … we’ll follow you Cyllarus … since you need to go in this building for some reason.”

Cyllarus trotted directly towards the building.

“Hey Cyllarus … you weapon …remember” Korinthos reminded the centaur.

“I’m a lover not a fighter” Cyllarus answered as he pulled open the door to the building.

“That is not what the last girl you fucked told me … she was so bored she fell asleep… you knocked her out” Willo joked as they walked into the dark room. It was a like a theater inside … with seating and a stage in the distance. The only light in the room was near the stage. They could smell a light bit of pipe smoke in the air.

In the light at the stage was Jossi the Juggler. All three of them recognized her.

“Hey it’s that juggler woman!” Willo said. The female elf street performer looked up at the comment. “How did those bozos find this place?” she thought to herself. And then she remember her original plan … she wanted to capture them too. They would make good sex slaves … or gladiators. Based upon how much money the three ladies had just made her … these three would make the Toothcutters gang super rich!
 
Kira

"Now that my dear is a very good question....what do I want with you? I think I have found a rare gem in you ...indeed...a very rare gem. And since I like to collect rare and beautiful things as you can see....I intend to add you to my collection.

At the man's answer Kira frowned,

"Your going to add me to your collection? What does that mean?

He smiled at her, wrote a few more numbers down then set the pen down. Still smiling he pushed his chair back getting up with grace he said,

"Come with me and I will show you."

Not liking this at all but having no other option she followed his out of room and down a hallway that lead to another door. He took out a key unlocked the door and pushed it open, indicating that she enter first. Kira looked behind herself and back up at the man before slowly entering a rather large room. There was not much light, so she took only a few steps and stopped asking,

"OK..what is this room and what do I call you anyways?"

He chuckled as he stepped inside making sure the door was securely shut and locked,

"My name dear girl is Kafele, but most people just call me Boss. And this room is where I keep some of my collections."

He had been lighting a lamp while he talked and as he was finishing, he walked around he room lighting more lamps that were attached to the wall. That is when Kira saw to her horror what his collection was really all about. He had various animals and yes people..in cages along the walls. As far as she could see, there was only one kind of each creature, all of them looking at the two of them as he walked up to an empty cage. He opened the door and said,

"This one Kira is for you."

Instantly Kira turned and ran back to the door, grabbed the handle and pulled on it. It didn't take her long to realize he had locked it when he came in. She jumped when she heard him whisper just behind her,

"Now ...now my dear Kira there is not need to be frightened, just be a good girl and come with me to your new abode. It won't do you any good to fight me on this, you can ask any one of the others here, they will tell you that fighting is useless."

Before she could move out of reach, he grabbed her arm in his steely grip and gently but firmly dragged her over to the open cage. Pushing her resisting body inside he was able to shut the door and lock it before she could throw herself at it. She started screaming as he said,

"I will be back later when you have calmed down somewhat...I do have plans for you my dear."

He then quickly made his exit shutting the door firmly before locking it again.

Kirs slumped onto the floor and rested her forehead on the metal bars of her cage, silently the tears fell down her cheeks.
 
Theater of Mistakes

Jossi smiled and complimented the three visitors. “Welcome … such handsome males … I get wet just looking at all of you! Please come forward so we can talk!”

“Hey that was a nice welcome!” Willo said not believing his luck. Korinthos knew better and warned his friends “Be on your guard … women don’t usually just throw themselves at men!” Cyllarus mind seemed to be off to a different place.

But Willo had to answer Korinthos’ statement “Not to you … you big ugly bull … but they see my fine character, good looks and sparkling personality and they just can’t help themselves.” Willo said confidently walking towards the stage of the theater.

Jossi smiled “I’m sure you are looking for your friends, Iola, Petelia and Kira … all of them are fine and no harm has come to them.” The elf juggler stated.

That stopped everyone in their tracks. None of them had any idea the girls had been captured. They were in this part of town … because Cyllarus had taken them here. Luckily Korinthos was a quick thinker and said “We would like to see them and ask them ourselves.”

Jossi smile got bigger and she coo’ed “Are you sure you would not like to fuck me first??” She asked. The female elf street performer reaching up to the front of her outfit to remove it, when Korinthos got ready to throw his axe.

“Put your hand up in the air … or I’ll cleave you in half! NOW WHERE ARE OUR FRIENDS??” He roared not falling for the juggler’s tricks.

A group of human archers suddenly appeared in the balconies of the theater pointing their arrows at Willo, Korinthos, and Cyllarus. The three big studs stood still for the moment … waiting for the right time to break for cover.

That moment came only a few seconds later … as the ironrats burst into the theater … “Attack” they yelled. Arrows started to fly arround the room. But Willo noticed that two of the archers … were shooting at the other archers … when he looked closer the archers were Jack and Jake! Cyllarus had not seemed interested in the fighting and headed towards some back rooms …
 
Last edited:
Iola, Petalia and Kira

With the confusion of arrows flying all over the place, Willo and Korinthos take cover as they watch Jack and Jake. Willo nudges Korinthos, "Hey look over to the right, isn't that Jake and Jack...shooting at those dudes that are shooting at us? Come on let's try and make our way over to them, wait where is Cyllarus?"

Korinthos points to the back area where they both see Cyllarus going through a doorway. Willo nods his head,

"OK I'll signal Jack and Jake to go towards the back, you and I will make our way there now. Maybe the girls are in the back rooms. On my signal we run OK? At Korinthos' nod, Willo quickly looks around and says.."RUN."

They both make tracks zig zagging til they are at the back door, Will opens it and they quickly slip through. As the guys are looking for Cyllarus, the door opens again and there is Jack and Jake breathing heavily from sprinting across the warehouse. Jack hisses,

"Bar the door so none of those blackguards can come through, then we have to find the girls and get the hell out of Dodge!" Korinthos and Willo glance at some heavy barrows and rush over while the men make sure no one comes through. In no time they have two huge barrows standing upright against the door. Willo says with satisfaction,

"They won't be coming through that door any time soon."

Petelia wakes up and hears the distant fight, easing herself off the snoring orc, she is able to quietly pick up her flimsy outfit and sneak across the room, opens the door and steps out. Slipping her clothes on she then looks up and sees the guys, with a muffled cry of happiness she waves at them as she runs toward the small group. Speaking in a hushed voice, "Over here guys...it's me Petalia, come on let's get Iola and Kira and get out of here. I think Iola is in that room." She pointed to a door about 8 feet from where she had been with the orc.

They all march over to the 'Said Door', Petalia opens it to find, the women still asleep on the bed. Jack takes over now,

"Korinthos, you go and grab Iola, I see some rope in the corner, Jake get a hold of the woman and I will tie her up. Quickly, we still have to find Kira and Cyllarus."
 
It sounded like a full scale battle in the theater. There were screams and shouts … sword clashes and arrows thudding into the wall. But in the backroom very little sound could be heard. Korinthos had grabbed the rope from Jack and entered the room with Iola and Feleena. Iola had awoken … but her hand was still in Feleena's pussy. Carefully and slowly she removed it as Korinthos got ready to tie up the older women. Once her hand was free, Korinthos slapped his hand over the older woman’s mouth and tied her up. Then they went after the others.

The rest of the group had been opening all the doors in this hallway. All of the other rooms were empty … until they came to a fancy looking door. The word “Boss” written on the outside in gold letters.

“Ok … this where she is!” Petelia said. As they opened the door and burst into the room. The room was extravagantly furnished with tasteful wall hangings, rugs, and an enormous desk. Behind the desk sat a rather dashing man with a pipe.

“Ahhh … you must be the rescue team. I’m Kafele or most people call me the “boss”” the man said as he stood up with almost no fear on his face. “I run the toothcutter thieves guild. And I know when I have been bested.” He bowed in honor to the team. “Your friend is in the room at the end of the hall. I can take you there … if you wish?” he offered.

Petelia, Jack, Jake, and Willo looked at each other. Willo spoke. “You seem very confident … why aren’t you worried about us killing you ... right now?” He asked.

Kafele smiled “because you seem like very intelligent folks. If you killed me … my death would be avenged … and the toothcutters have many, many, assassins in their employment. I’m willing to make a deal with you … I shall return the Kira girl, your friend, if I may keep the gem she is wearing and you do not brag about how you defeated my guards. Bad press ... for the toothcutters, you understand. Do we have an agreement?”

Willo and the others nodded and Willo said “We agree … but what is so important about that gem?”

Kafele smile got bigger and explained “It has certain magical powers … to heighten the sexual experience. An ancient piece of a crystal demon i believe.”

“Ok … lead us to her …” Willo directed. The man smiled and headed back out into the hallway. Iola and Korinthos saw the door opening and duck into a nearby open room. Not realizing the man was leading their friends … to the door at the end of the hallway.

Kafela walked to the end of the hall … and took out a key unlocked the door. But then he saw lock had been broken … “WHAT!” he exclaimed pushed the door open …

A few lamps were lite in the room …but not all of them … everyone saw to their horror all the cages … some holding various animals and people …along the walls. But the really horrible thing was Cyllarus in front of Kira's cage a crazed look in his eyes. He swung his sword and cut the lock off the cage door. Kira sprang out … but there was a crazed look in her eyes too as both gems … around both their necks glowed wildly.

The two moved closer … so the gems could touch!!
 
Back
Top