Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn´t pay attention to this detail initially- but it doesnt matter for the quality of the pic.

And because GoodOmen told me to...here are two of my recent paintings. I started painting again in January, so I'm still a bit rusty.

The first was inspired by Sakura trees, completed in 30 minutes. Felt lovely to do.

The second and third are two steps of a painting I have yet to finish. I think I like it more from a distance.

All three were done with acrylic. The tree branch on Stage2 is torn up paper from a sketch book.

Very nice work. Interested in doing some backdrops for me?

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for ALL the pics. you are a very talented lady with a very good eye for the camera and what you would like to say with it. Great scenes that you have captured....Have you ever tried to market any of your pics? Best Wishes and once again...Thanks;)

What an enjoyable thread! A stunningly sensuous body, creative in both word and art, just complete utter beauty! Thank you so much for sharing!!

p.s. I'm a photographer as well, love your images!

A random sample of some of my photography.

Assemblyline, TermiteKingdom, and Weaving2 were taken in Laos.

Sunburst and Shankill were taken in Northern Ireland.

And since I'm limited to 5 pictures at a time, here's a link!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=33255553#post33255553

And because GoodOmen told me to...here are two of my recent paintings. I started painting again in January, so I'm still a bit rusty.

The first was inspired by Sakura trees, completed in 30 minutes. Felt lovely to do.

The second and third are two steps of a painting I have yet to finish. I think I like it more from a distance.

All three were done with acrylic. The tree branch on Stage2 is torn up paper from a sketch book.

You're amazing. That's all I have to say. Take that as you wish. :)

Very nice work. Interested in doing some backdrops for me?

:) Maybe..depends on what you have in mind!

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for ALL the pics. you are a very talented lady with a very good eye for the camera and what you would like to say with it. Great scenes that you have captured....Have you ever tried to market any of your pics? Best Wishes and once again...Thanks;)

Thank you for looking at ALL the pics...I know I can get a little enthusiastic. I've sold some photographs but to friends and family mostly, or used them as gifts..and that's about it :)

Thanks X, I might have to hang it on my wall sometime soon!

What an enjoyable thread! A stunningly sensuous body, creative in both word and art, just complete utter beauty! Thank you so much for sharing!!

p.s. I'm a photographer as well, love your images!

I would love to see your work sometime..if you feel like sharing!
(And thank you for that superb compliment, you have me blushing..)

Bumping the thread <3
Hope we're still good :)
-bumpith-

We're good :) especially since you said "bumpith"

You're amazing. That's all I have to say. Take that as you wish. :)

Thank you K, now excuse me while I pm you to find out how you meant it.. ;)

Nice photos approaching, assembly line is really nice.

Thanks! I was just trying to be sneaky..and play with the space I was in.

I can see that, the sneaky part. I am a photographer by trade so usually I am a little more obvious about it. You can still capture the moments, you just get a lot more people playing for the cameras...

:) Maybe..depends on what you have in mind!

Thank you for looking at ALL the pics...I know I can get a little enthusiastic. I've sold some photographs but to friends and family mostly, or used them as gifts..and that's about it :)

Thanks X, I might have to hang it on my wall sometime soon!

I would love to see your work sometime..if you feel like sharing!
(And thank you for that superb compliment, you have me blushing..)

We're good :) especially since you said "bumpith"

Thank you K, now excuse me while I pm you to find out how you meant it.. ;)

Thanks! I was just trying to be sneaky..and play with the space I was in.

YAY! -hugs-

Still beautiful darlin. ^^

I can see that, the sneaky part. I am a photographer by trade so usually I am a little more obvious about it. You can still capture the moments, you just get a lot more people playing for the cameras...

I did b&w photography for about 5 years but now I have limited access to a dark room, so I keep it as a hobby. As for taking photos of the average Lao citizen..sneaky is best.

in mind

In reference to backdrops. Just your talent expressed on canvas to accent my phot subjects. But you suddenlt gave me other ideas.

I can never really tell if I miss the darkroom. My laptop is the darkroom... most times it smells better than the chemistry did and works much faster, but the magic of that image coming through on the paper just is not there.

In reference to backdrops. Just your talent expressed on canvas to accent my phot subjects. But you suddenlt gave me other ideas.

I can certainly do abstracts, if that's what you're looking for :) (and what are these other ideas..?)

I can never really tell if I miss the darkroom. My laptop is the darkroom... most times it smells better than the chemistry did and works much faster, but the magic of that image coming through on the paper just is not there.

I certainly don't miss the chemicals..or the chronic handwashing..but I miss the work of it, even when the experiment doesn't succeed and you start over. It's satisfying at the end of the day.

Wow I would love to see more pictures of your wonderful body

Keep checking back :) I'll be posting photos when it seems like the opportune time

Of course I washed them... but I never could get the smell out of my clothes...

yes

Abstract is what i meant. the other ideas? Hmnn. I'll share in private when the time is right:D

Well it was my major... so it wasn't uncommon to be in there for eight hours at a time.

I used to have this fantasy about about some sexy photo girls and me bangen in the darkroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back