The Pokemorph Breeder (Open for females, as the story develops)

((OOC: Just because she's a fire tpe does it not mean that she cannot enjoy water, but if she's extra sensetive to such things then it's acceptable.))

Richard washed his body enat and clean and was about to return to the shore whe nsuddenly he felt omething grab hold of is boxers and ip them off. He turned around and blinked in surprise when he saw an Eevee grinning at him as she held the torn apart boxers, giving his manhood a strange look. He then yelped in surprise as she grabbed his manhood and hunched over, strokign its length while speaking in a childish happy voice, not fitting her mature body, she was way more mature lookign then normal eevees.

"Ooooooh! So this is a human cock! It looks delicious! Can I taste it? Please?"
Richard blushed crimson and groaned as the Eevee stroked him and was unable to give a clear answer as she rubbed her cheeks agaisnt the hard pole. As she asked her question she gave him a look of sparkly and curious eyes while her mouth was open and her tongue hanging out in a cute manner, his manhood's head aimed at her open mouth.


CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Helen
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Specie: Eevee
Personality: Playful lady who has a warm cheerfulness, she's very childish and flirty, never afraid of speaking her mind or giving hugs, gropes, kisses and other sensual actions. She loves candy, lying in the warm sun and take a nap and she has a high sex drive but has yet to actually do it with anyone.
Background: A wild Eevee who has traveled around the forest and field lands of Pewter, Saffron, Viridian and Pallet town through her entire life. as Eevee's are very rare in these areas has she not been able to find someone to mate with when she became of age.
Appearance: Very big for an Eevee, both in height and curves, she stands 5'4" tall with two big DD cups, thin waist and nice wide hips and a firm butt with a long fluffy tail, her long hair is red in color, which reveals that one of her parents was a Flareon as some Eevees born form Flareons recieve their parents fur or hair color sometimes.

Carnak_Strokes_by_chalosan.jpg
 
Veronica was busy washing herself when she heard a ruckus and turned to see a female Eevee about to take Richards cock into her mouth. This filled her with shock, rage jealouscy and the urge to protect her trainer. Before the Eevee could get the cock into her mouth, Veronica charged and tackled her to the ground pinning her down. What you think you are doing. Thats my cock.....I mean trainer. She looked up at Richard blushing for she had been with Richard for a whole year and for so long wanted to be intimate with him but couldn't and she wasn't going to let some hussy have her way with him first. She wanted to be his first.
 
The Eevee pouted as she was tackled away as she was just about to taste the cock of that fine human, she enjoyed the feeling of the vulpix holding her down though. "Awwwww I wanted to taste it... Ooooooooh pretty fluffy ears..." Her eyes were eyeing Veronica's ears with childish sparkles in them and she yapped like a puppy as she took one of the ears in her mouth and nibbled on it, giggling as she did so.

Richard's already hard boner had grown even bigger as he saw the Eevee press her curvy body against Veronica and couldn't help but eye the swaying rear of his vulpix. He slowly walked over to them, unable to control his urges, and let a hand rub Veronica's firm rear, tracing the buttocks, thighs, ass crack, pelvis, rosebud and folds with hand and fingers, growing excited as her sweet erotic scent filled his nose.
 
As Veronica held down the curvy Eevee she was confused as soon as the Eevee started nibbling on her ears. Hey what are you doing. But soon her protest of what the Eevee was doing when she felt Richards hand over her body. She squirmed in delight wiggling her behind for him. Oh Richard you know how much I hate how you tease me Veronica pouted in a sexy playful manner how they used to fool around back home. She had a little glimpce of hope maybe finally be taken for she was ready.
 
Richard grinned and softly stroke her six tails and let his cheek stroke against her firm buttocks before he let his nose poke her moist cunt and he let his hands travel down and spread it, revealing its pink soft, warm and moist insides, webs of pussy juice sticking between the two lips of the pussy as it opened with an erotic wet noise. The human then let his tongue lick the moist pink flesh and enjoyed the taste of her sweet juices and then started to lick her while his hands had fun with her clit, rubbing, rolling, pinching and pulling it softly. He then slowly slided his tongue into her warm center and let her clenching pussy warm around his thick and long tongue as he let it snake around inside her, letting him taste her insides.

Meanwhile was the Eevee getting horny by the scent of Veronica and warped her mouth around one of the vulpix's nipples and suckled it while her hands rubbed the fox's spine, neck, shoulders, hair and sides. her tail wagged softly as she enjoyed her self, her own moist pussy grinding against Veronica's leg. "Mmmmmmmm this is mating? Oooooh it feels so good! Yay I want to do this every day!"
 
Last edited:
Veronica let out a sound that could only be described as a yelp as she felt Richard's tonuge enter her wet waiting hole. She found herself pushing back against him wanting more. She had forgotten about the Eevee until she took a bite of her nipple, using more teeth than what Veronica would have liked but still found the sensation erotic. Soon the two fox-like pokemorph's found themselves grinding against each other moaning in heat of the passion between the three of them. As this went on Veronica anger towards the Eevee was gone and replace with admiration as the cute Eevee squirmed under her. Mm Richard can we please keep her, pwease"
 
Richard grinned and licked her pussy one more time before he stood up and rested his cock to the entrance of her pussy while nibbling her ear and stroking her left breast, as the right was being suckled by the Eevee. "Of course Veronica, whatever you wish, shall I do what we have wanted to do for a year now?" He teasingly stroke his cock's head against her pussy lips as he said this.

Meanwhile was the Eevee moaning as she grinded her pussy against veronica's left leg and her tail was warped around the fox's waist while her hands now groped the right breast as she suckled the nipple.
 
"Wha.. What are you doing?!" Spring said stammering she had just rosen from the water and had missed most of what had happened all she saw was richard about to put his dick inside Veronica

(ooc: Sorry didn't post for a whil))
 
Veronica moaned lightly as she turned and saw Richard teasing her with his cock outside her pussy. MM Yes please fuck me, fuck me like you've always wanted. I've wanted this for so long, please to it now. She knew Richard couldn't resist her much longer and felt him enter her slowly, making sure she was used to him before going further, letting her relax and enjoy it as well. Then she heard Spring come up to them asking whats going on.
Veronica just has a gleeful grin on her face as she replied Oh well Richard, me and this Eevee don't ask where she came from, have just decided to start with some "breeding" exercises if Richard is going to be a top breeder one day. Want to join us?" Then Veronica looks down at the Eevee down latched onto her breast. By the way what is your name? The Eevee pulled off of Veronica's tit with an almost confused look on her face as if she was trying to remember when she suddenly blurred out.
Eve my name is Eve

(OOC: Darkwell and I have an agreement that him and I will have shared control of all the pokemorphs we bring in ourselves. If someone wants to come it and take control of them, they must get permission from Dark or me basically as someone with Dark in their name lol. BTW we are still accepting people to join in at any time I think just pm one of us with a character or post it here for approval. I know he said females are welcome to join, but I'm going to ask him about maybe a few males cause won't be much of a breeding facility without males so I'll ask him about that. Sorry for such a long winded OOC)
 
((OOC: Drakkwall not Darkwell. And the Eevee's name is Helen.))

Richard groaned as he started to thrust into Veronica's hot tight cunt, he had dreamed of doing this for a whole year and the feeling ohis manhood spearing her maiden hood ith one single thrust was a dream coming true. He thrusted into her like a steady steam machien while his hands roughly fondled and gropped her buttocks while his mouth played with his waggin tails, capturing the tailtips in his mouth and giving them a soft nibble.

Meanwhile was the eevee enjoying the sex as well but feelign a bit empty without a cock in her pussy as well ,she was a virgign as well but she still felt a need to be filled. "No wait, my name is Helen, I was not thinking clear. 'Oooooh I want cock too! Titties will do though!" She mumbled before she returned to suckling the vulpix's perky nipples as the trainer/breeder fucked Veronica with his hard, strong and fast thrusts.
 
(opps my bad I guess I overlooked her name when I first read her profile, my bad. And I'm sorry for fucking up your name as well darkwall, man Im sorry lol)

Veronica began to coo lightly as Richard began the thrust in her harder and harder as she was getting used to him. She rocked back and forth on him and onto Helen as well only causing more sexual tension for the both of them. As Veronica started to pant, her tongue hanging out she eyed Spring again licking her lips so filled with lust and passion. Why don't you squat over Helen and maybe we both can delight you with our tonuges.
 
"Ya alright I guess" Spring says going to them and doing as she was offered "Go easy please?"

(ooc: Sorry small post so much to do right now >.< You guys are so fast! always posting when im away)
 
Richard kept thrusting into Veronica and was by now spanking her firm buttocks as he thrusted, not stopping as he felt the girls shift around. his mind too clouded by the pleasure he didn't notice how he leaned forward and bit into his vulpix's neck, marking her as his alpha mate, a common thing among pokemorphs but nto between pokemorphs and humans.

Meanwhile was Helen's tongue eagerly moving around, and so was her hands, as Spring got closer and got ready for the surprise she and Veronica had in store for the slim built dragonair.
 
Veronica moaned more and more as she felt Richard start to show his alpha male dominance. By being rough with her even with taking her virginity it showed that he wanted her as his primary, alpha mate. As Spring squatted into position, Veronica started to eagerly lick the outside of her cunt, wanting to show her how pleasurable it was, to show they wanted to include her and not left out of the pack to put it into canine sense. Veronica started to brush her tails against Richard encouraging him out trying to entice and stimulate him so he'll be really eager for her.
 
Richard growled in pleasure as he kept thrusting and continued to spank Veronica's buttocks before he suddenly started to piston into her as if he was moving his hips with Agility. The movement of his rapidly moving manhood in her vagina triggered an orgasm that seemed to keep going as JAck kept thrusting into her, before he souhted out in pleasure as he came inside her. "I LOVE YOU VERONICA!!!"

Helen grinned at the human's declaration and nibbled the vulpix's throat while yapping happily. "Yay! Sexy human and sexy vulpix are mates now! Can Helen become mate of human too pwease?" She asked in a childish and excited voice as her eyes sparkled again while she nibbled Veronica's throat and then jioned her in licking Spring.
 
With all the excitement and passion building between the four of them it didn't take long for to cum shortly after Richard shot his seen into her. Satisfied with her first sexual experience and hearing Helen ask if she could mate with Richard too, Veronica climbed off of her as she whispered into her Helen's ear. Sure you may, but remember Richard chose me as his Alpha female, his primary mate. So I get first dibs with him and decide when I want to mate with him and who may get also mate with him. She bit Helen's ear, not to hard, but just to let her know she meant what she said. Then she went over to Spring pushing her to the ground letting Richard fuck Helen as Veronica now fully focuses on Spring with her tongue.
 
He patiently waited as Veronica got off his manhood and told Helen it was okay to mate with him and then pressed down over Helen and pushed his cock into her tight cunt, sliding through her hymen like a spear, sending the eevee moaning. He bend over so that he used his arms to hold up his upper body while his legs were spread and held up by his feet as he raised and lowered his hips with great speed, hammering into the moaning, yelping and screaming eevee as she went wild with pleasure. "Ooooh yes! Fuck me with your big cock Master! Fuck me good and silly! Fuck me! Fuck me!"
 
Veronica looked back as she heard Helen making a whole lot of noise as Richard begain to fuck her. She just smiled and shook her head as Helen looked goofy withering under him. She then turned her attention back to Spring and started to drive her long tongue into her licking her all over.
 
As Veronica licks Springs cunt she squrims pushing the slithering tongue deeper inside her "I wanna be your mate aswell Richard!" She said pushing Veronica's face deeper into Springs cunt

(ooc: Damn I can't keep up whenever you guys are in post mode im either in class or out with friends :( So I don't think I will be able to keep up so If anyone wants to they can take over spring well I am away so you guys can keep the story going even if you do it anyway :p I am on for now though))
 
(Are you dropping out or just giving us permission to use Spring as needed to keep to story moving forward and you'll take control when you have time?)

Veronica lifted her head up as Spring mentioned she wanted to mate with Rachard too. Same rules apply to you too, ok"
 
Richard kept thrusting his hips like a madman and the squeeling, moaning and yapping furry little Eevee beenath him eagerly meet his thrusts. She thrusted her breasts upwards and into his eager motuh that started to lick, suckle, nibble and bite her nipples, which caused her to orgasm again. At her fifth orgasm Richard suddenly stood up and thrusted into her as she hang in the air on his cock.

With both hands gripping her breasts he bounced her up and own to meet his thrusts and when his orgasm came as her sixth orgasm arrived Helen hugged her body to his and he bit down her neck, causing her to scream as her orgasm kept going as he pumped cum into her eager cunt. "Ooooooh! Master is sooooo good to Helen! Filling Helen's cunt with yummy cum!"

After pulling himself out of the exhausted Eevee Richard walked over to Spring and traced a finger along her breasts and pussy. "Mmmmmmm would you wnat it in your pussy or your rear little dragon slut?"
 
(ooc: I don't want to drop out so just use her when it's need if i am not online ty)) "Yes I know" Spring says as she pushes Veronica's face back into her cunt
"Mmmmmmm would you wnat it in your pussy or your rear little dragon slut?""
"mmm Rear please" Spring says pulling away from Veronica and raising her ass in the air
 
Richard frinned and slowly let his manhood poke her rosebud and press itself into the dragonair's tight rear entrance, his hands fondled her breasts and as his entire length entered her he remained still to let her get used to it before he started thrusting. Loud suckling sounds could be heard as his slick cock slided into her rear entrance and the clencing ring muscles sucked it like a massive lolipop and he was enjoying as he started to thrust faster into her tight rear entrance.
 
Veronica moved out of the way and shifted down to Helen sniffing around her cum filled cunt, beginning to lick Richard's cum out of it, smiling as the Eevee squirms under her tongue.
 
As his manhood poked at her rosebud she gasped. He was managing to get it in though and it felt great going in when he got it all in he stopped moving she was about to say something before he started to move She could hear loud plopping sounds every time it moved in and out of her tight ass "Faster!" She moaned at him almost drooling
 
Back
Top