Come Closer (closed for heartofcourage)

Carrie gasped at the sudden sting of the slap to her ass. She bucked her hips against Jenna's mouth and get out a great cry as she came. Her pussy clenched around Jenna's tongue, wetness flowing out of her like water. Carrie's fingers kept working Jenna's pussy as she came, wanting her little one to cum with her.
 
As Jenna felt and tasted Carrie's orgasm it set her own off and she screamed into her pussy as she thrust her own hips harder on Carrie's fingers. Jenna was lost in the euphroic after glow of her orgasm and the knowledge that she had brought her Goddess to one as well.
 
Carrie was still fluttering when she turned around and brought herself back face to face with Jenna. She leaned down and kissed her, sharing the taste of her as she took her taste from Jenna's lips. "You're so beautiful, little one. So fucking beautiful." Carrie held Jenna close, her hands stroking over her naked flesh in soothing motions.
 
Jenna moaned into the kiss her own hands reaching out to caress Carrie and hold her as she whispered, "And you are a Goddess my own personal Goddess."
 
"Get some sleep, little one." Carrie said, kissing each of her eyelids gently. "Because when you wake up, I'm going to take that beautiful body again."
 
A small laugh escaped Jenna, "That should go both ways lover I don't think my appetite is fully sated yet." She whispered in a purring voice as she snuggled up to Carrie.
 
Carrie held Jenna close and kissed her once more before her eyes closed and she sighed as she drifted off to sleep.
 
Jenna woke in the middle of the night and Carrie was fast asleep beside her. She thought about last night and a wicked smile crossed her face one she knew Carrie would be shocked to see. Carefully as not to wake her Jenna extracted herself and softly slipped off the bed and pulled the box out from under the bed. She peeked back up at the baed making sure Carrie was still fast asleep before opening the box when she saw its contents her wicked grin grew. It was a box of all her favorite toys. She pulled out an egg that had a remote with adjustable speeds. Next she grabbed the lube and lubed up the small egg.

Carefully with lubed egg in hand she crawled back on bed being careful not to wake Carrie until she was ready for her to wake up. Gently she moved one of her legs so she would have access to Carrie's pussy and slipped the egg in. Carrie moaned but didn't wake. Turning the egg on low she bent to take her bnipple deep into her mouth as she slowly increased the speed. Watching Carrie's face seeing how high she could turn the vibration and suck her breast before the other woman woke.
 
Carrie was having wonderful dreams about sex with Jenna, her pussy humming happily at the things that she was doing. She moaned in her sleep, squirming on the bed as the wet feeling of a mouth suckled on her hard nipples. She suddenly came awake as the vibrator ratcheted up and her hip bucked off the bed.

“Oh fuck!” Carrie cried out, her hips bucking against the vibrations as she looked at Jenna and whimpered in need.
 
Jenna took Carrie's nipple between her teeth and pulled grinning wickedly as she slipped the egg to full speed and slapped her hand gently against her now exposed clit. She rubbed Carrie's clit before slapping it again and worried her teeth over the other woman's nipple before letting it go.

"Time to wake up my Goddess lover." She whispered the wicked grin never leaving her face before she leaned over and started sucking the other breast as if she were starving and the breast were her own personal feast.
 
"Oh!" Carrie cried out as her clit was spanked and then rubbed and then spanked again. The feeling of Jenna's teeth on her nipple had her squirming and the vibrations coming from her pussy was sending her into heaven.

She tangled her fingers into Jenna's long black hair, encouraging the attention that she was giving to her body. She bucked and cried out, losing her mind as she came in a wicked rush of pleasure.
 
Jenna slowly turned the vibrations down and eased up on sucking Carrie letting her gently float back down to earth. She sat up and gently pulled the egg from her wet pussy and looked up at her smiling, "Hi" She said innocently.
 
"You don't get to do that and then smile innocently, little one." Carrie said as she sat up on the bed and claimed Jenna's lips with her own. She pulled Jenna until she lay across her lap, that perfect little ass staring up at her. Carrie smacked each cheek, squeezing them until Jenna moaned and then she spanked her against with an open palm. "Such a naughty girl, Jenna. I bet this is making you wet, isn't it?"
 
Jenna moaned and said, "You loved every second of it."

As Carrie smacked her ass again and asked if she was wet she panted out, "Yes." Jenna wiggled her ass almost daring her to continue spanking her.
 
Carrie grinned as she continued to smack her ass until it was a beautiful shade of red. She soothed it with strokes of her hand, squeezing the flesh every so often until Jenna moaned in need.

“Up near the pillows, little one. Hands on the headboard.” Carrie grinned as she pushed her from her lap and looked down at the box of toys that had been pulled from under the bed. “I’m going to give you a wild ride.”
 
Jenna was wet and she wanted this woman now more than ever before. She crawled up near the pillows hissing slightly as she laid on her back and reached up for the head board, "I'm ready when you are Goddess." She whispered in a seductive pur licking her lips.
 
Carrie smiled as she looked over Jenna’s beautiful body. She reached out and stroked her wet pussy for a moment, teasing her clit before she stood off the bed and looked down at the toys.

“Let’s see what we have here.” She said in a teasing voice, pulling out a pink vibrator that would stimulate her clit. “Oh, I like the look of this.”

She climbed back over Jenna’s body, pressing the vibe to her lips and telling her to open wide. “Suck it for me, little one. I want to see you love it before it loves you.”
 
Jenna moaned but complied as she kept her eyes locked on Carrie's as she took the vibrator deep in her mouth. She began bobbing slowly getting it nice and wet. Up and down she went on the vibrator with her mouth never letting her eyes leave Carrie's.
 
"You're so eager, Jenna. It's hard to believe that you're so shy." Carrie purred as she pulled the vibrator from Jenna's lips and kissed her gently before she dragged the toy over her beaded nipples, down her belly and gently pressed it between her wet lips. "Someone's excited." She said with a grin as she turned it on low and gently started to fuck her.
 
Jenna moaned and arched her back taking the vibrator deeper before she said anything to Carrie. "Wouldn't you be excited if you had Goddess in your bed too?" She panted out while moaning thrusting her hips against Carrie's hand and the vibrator.
 
"Oh, I have something better than a Goddess. I have you." Carrie said, dipping her head and sucking Jenna's nipple into her mouth, nipping and biting at the hard nub as she fucked Jenna with the toy. She loved the moans and whimpers the woman was making and she turned up the speed on the toy, pressing it tightly to her clit.
 
Jenna gripped the head board tighter she wanted to caress Carrie's hair, hell any part of Carrie that she could taste it. Her body withered and she was getting close to the edge especially after having already made Carrie cum. "Carrie I'm close God baby please don't stop." She pressed closer to Carrie's mouth as her hips thrusted harded against the vibrator.
 
“Cum for me, little one.” Carrie growled, her teeth clenching over her nipple and applying harsh pressure as she fucked her fast with the toy. She moaned as she watched Jenna’s face, seeing the play of pleasure upon it.
 
Back
Top