Public Spanking

ponysslave

Experienced
My Master and I recently attended a sex show. It was the first one of its kind in our city so we figured we would check it out. It was pretty amateur for the most part - vibrator and lube vendors...blah, blah, blah. We were most interested in checking out the "dungeon." (Naturally.) I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was an interactive dungeon where you could try things out. We watched some people get spanked for their first time and exchanged smiles. After viewing for awhile, my Master found a woman whom he wanted to work me over.

Damn. It was amazing. It was my first time having a woman (or anyone besides my Master) spank me - and she used all sorts of tools. My Master spoke with her and let her know that I was experienced and they discussed which tools to use on me. He stood behind me while my ass was exposed to the likely vanilla crowd and had casual conversation with the woman as she used paddles & crops on me. Every minute or so he would come up to me and make sure I was cool with everything and whisper to me how large of a crowd was being drawn. He also made sure that my hands were lying flat on the bench instead of gripping the handles ...before we started with her he had warned me not to white knuckle the handle bars.

I lost myself in sub space for awhile, forgetting that my ass and thighs were being tortured in full view of a curious audience...focused completely on my pleasing my Master as well as the woman who was delivering the pain. I grew wetter as the woman leaned into me and told me she wished she wasn't in this public forum so she could do what she really wanted to with me. I secretly smiled and humbly gushed when she told my Master how responsive I was.

After what seemed like ages, she pulled me up from the bench and asked my Master if she could kiss me. He demanded that I do to thank her for delivering my first public spanking.

That night, once we were home, having a drink and a cigarette, my Master told me it's great that I'm bisexual. Something I've always thought of but was never fully sure and never fully admitted to myself. I'm sure now.

The world is chock full of women who will gladly let me eat their pussy... but fervently hope that I won't let them eat mine. That kind of bisexual, I can live without.

The world is chock full of women who will gladly let me eat their pussy... but fervently hope that I won't let them eat mine. That kind of bisexual, I can live without.

Can I borrow this for my sig line????? It's totally sig worthy....

Sure, HottieMomma!:heart:

In a way, OP reminds me of all the cuckold dudes that come to the fetish forum-- she is discovering that she can explore same-sex sex, as long as there's a member of the opposite sex-- one that she's involved with-- standing nearby and giving her permission. A lot of the guys will tell you the same thing, and I've heard of some mighty hot scenes of same sex activity "Forced" on a couple of submissive men by their respective Dommes.

Which is kind of sweet, when you think about it.

Sure, HottieMomma!:heart:

In a way, OP reminds me of all the cuckold dudes that come to the fetish forum-- she is discovering that she can explore same-sex sex, as long as there's a member of the opposite sex-- one that she's involved with-- standing nearby and giving her permission. A lot of the guys will tell you the same thing, and I've heard of some mighty hot scenes of same sex activity "Forced" on a couple of submissive men by their respective Dommes.

Which is kind of sweet, when you think about it.

Cockadoodledoo

As an addition, there are a lot of women who will let you and even eat yours as some kind of show program for attracting the male crowd. Soon you two are left alone they lose every interest and go chase after nearby cock.
That is the kind I can live without as well.

Can I get an amen, a hallelujah and a oh hell yes, please and thank you?!? Had enough of those for a damn lifetime. Usually in the flavor of 'let's let my hubby/boyfriend/male best friend watch us play!" :rolleyes:

As an addition, there are a lot of women who will let you and even eat yours as some kind of show program for attracting the male crowd. Soon you two are left alone they lose every interest and go chase after nearby cock.

The first woman I fell in love with was of this variety. Rather dominant before I knew what BDSM was, a bit of a slut as I am...but if there wasn't a stray fella or 3 around? She had the cramps...or was constipated...or her kid needed her and she probably shouldn't let me spend the night. Bitch stomped my heart good with those come fuck me pumps...

And this is why I don't identify as bisexual, because this is who I am.

But I'm very upfront about it. I'm not really into chicks, but if I'm getting fucked I don't care if you were born with a cock or bought it. Same with beating me. And I'm not interested in returning favors unless there's a guy in the corner getting off on it.

*shrug*

I believe the issue here is one of dishonesty and misrepresentation. You are both in the right to disappointed by anyone who does this.

And this is why I don't identify as bisexual, because this is who I am.

But I'm very upfront about it. I'm not really into chicks, but if I'm getting fucked I don't care if you were born with a cock or bought it. Same with beating me. And I'm not interested in returning favors unless there's a guy in the corner getting off on it.

*shrug*

And I think if this is how you present yourself to someone up front, then when you meet someone bisexual, you have laid your cards on the table and the issue is theirs if they have a problem with it.

For me it isn't as much a problem with the lack of reciprocity, well okay, that is part of it, as it is the entire attitude that often accompanies it. That attitude of 'gee, I'm so wonderful it should be such an honor to actually get to do me' that nothing else matters. Trust me honey, I have offers from plenty of drop dead gorgeous women. You really aren't that special.:rolleyes:

Now then, I am not implying that all women that do not firmly identify as bi are like this and someone that is as upfront as Wenchie is not a problem. I may politely decline and then again I may not. It likely depends on my mood and what else is on the table. ;) :devil:

For me it isn't as much a problem with the lack of reciprocity, well okay, that is part of it, as it is the entire attitude that often accompanies it. That attitude of 'gee, I'm so wonderful it should be such an honor to actually get to do me' that nothing else matters. Trust me honey, I have offers from plenty of drop dead gorgeous women. You really aren't that special.:rolleyes:

Now then, I am not implying that all women that do not firmly identify as bi are like this and someone that is as upfront as Wenchie is not a problem. I may politely decline and then again I may not. It likely depends on my mood and what else is on the table. ;) :devil:

Selfish behavior is not limited to the realm of bdsm. The frustrating part is when you are between partners and have the yen to engage in some form of play (e.g., tying someone up) and the only person currently available is someone who acts as if it is a favour they are doing for you even though they derive pleasure from the activity as well.

W~

Selfish behavior is not limited to the realm of bdsm. The frustrating part is when you are between partners and have the yen to engage in some form of play (e.g., tying someone up) and the only person currently available is someone who acts as if it is a favour they are doing for you even though they derive pleasure from the activity as well.

W~

Of course it isn't limited to bdsm. I have experienced from essentially vanilla types for years before the last 7 which have been more in the bdsm world.

I do see a lot of supposed subs with this attitude and it always baffles me. Not very submissive behavior, in my humble opinion. ;)

I do see a lot of supposed subs with this attitude and it always baffles me. Not very submissive behavior, in my humble opinion. ;)

Meh, I have a few coping mechanisms for this. One of my more subtle ones (if they are tense) is giving a 30 minute massage starting from the fingertips up to the shoulder and neck on side of the body, and then asking for the other hand.

About a minute into the massage I look at my watch and go "Oh look at the time! I have to be somewhere in 15 minutes. Sorry-gotta-go-bye!"

The look on their face is priceless :devil:

W~

Woah woah woah...I feel like I'm getting a little unfairly attacked. I simply shared a story...I never said anything about only being able to be with a woman with my Master by my side (however permission would be needed). I would happily eat pussy and be eaten. ;)

Woah woah woah...I feel like I'm getting a little unfairly attacked. I simply shared a story...I never said anything about only being able to be with a woman with my Master by my side (however permission would be needed). I would happily eat pussy and be eaten. ;)

I kinda think you are too, but I would say don't take it personally. As you can see it's a sensitive topic, so just let what feels like attacks slide off you. Join the dialogue about bisexuality if you like, even if it's not where you hoped a thread called public spanking would go. But nobody knows much about you, so do share your thoughts with us so we can get to know you!

Of course it isn't limited to bdsm. I have experienced from essentially vanilla types for years before the last 7 which have been more in the bdsm world.

that's because most people are bottoms but not so much submissive, but the call themselves "subs" because they don't know any better because the het BDSM world doesn't understand the subtlety, and girls continually pay the price for that... you must have read my rants on this topic before...

Thanks for the clarification :)

My Master and I recently attended a sex show. It was the first one of its kind in our city so we figured we would check it out. It was pretty amateur for the most part - vibrator and lube vendors...blah, blah, blah. We were most interested in checking out the "dungeon." (Naturally.) I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was an interactive dungeon where you could try things out. We watched some people get spanked for their first time and exchanged smiles. After viewing for awhile, my Master found a woman whom he wanted to work me over.

Damn. It was amazing. It was my first time having a woman (or anyone besides my Master) spank me - and she used all sorts of tools. My Master spoke with her and let her know that I was experienced and they discussed which tools to use on me. He stood behind me while my ass was exposed to the likely vanilla crowd and had casual conversation with the woman as she used paddles & crops on me. Every minute or so he would come up to me and make sure I was cool with everything and whisper to me how large of a crowd was being drawn. He also made sure that my hands were lying flat on the bench instead of gripping the handles ...before we started with her he had warned me not to white knuckle the handle bars.

I lost myself in sub space for awhile, forgetting that my ass and thighs were being tortured in full view of a curious audience...focused completely on my pleasing my Master as well as the woman who was delivering the pain. I grew wetter as the woman leaned into me and told me she wished she wasn't in this public forum so she could do what she really wanted to with me. I secretly smiled and humbly gushed when she told my Master how responsive I was.

After what seemed like ages, she pulled me up from the bench and asked my Master if she could kiss me. He demanded that I do to thank her for delivering my first public spanking.

That night, once we were home, having a drink and a cigarette, my Master told me it's great that I'm bisexual. Something I've always thought of but was never fully sure and never fully admitted to myself. I'm sure now.

The sections I made bold are what struck me and left me saying 'meh'. You say you are certain you are bi now, yet you have not made a single statement about why you feel attracted to another woman other than what this woman said she wanted to do to you.

My attraction to women may be the particular curve of her breast, the prominence of her collar bone, the curve of her ass. The keen intellect shown in our playful banter. I wonder what her lips will taste like, how her breast will feel pressed against mine, how her pussy will respond to the brush of my fingers across it. I also wonder what her fingers will feel like as they caress my flesh, what her lips will murmur in my ear...are you seeing the two way street here?

Far too many of us have dealt with the ones that have these 'sudden revelations' that are all about what we can do for them and nothing at all to do with what they hope to experience as they explore us. It makes one highly suspicious and doubtful.

I kinda think you are too, but I would say don't take it personally. As you can see it's a sensitive topic, so just let what feels like attacks slide off you. Join the dialogue about bisexuality if you like, even if it's not where you hoped a thread called public spanking would go. But nobody knows much about you, so do share your thoughts with us so we can get to know you!
My apologies...I tend to forget that although I read a lot on here, I don't post too often. I'll try and get more involved in the convos - maybe then I can get my status out of "virgin" which I am not. Ha.

that's because most people are bottoms but not so much submissive, but the call themselves "subs" because they don't know any better because the het BDSM world doesn't understand the subtlety, and girls continually pay the price for that... you must have read my rants on this topic before...

Thanks for the clarification :)

Yes, and I love those rants. So few that understand the difference between Dom/sub, Top/bottom.

The sections I made bold are what struck me and left me saying 'meh'. You say you are certain you are bi now, yet you have not made a single statement about why you feel attracted to another woman other than what this woman said she wanted to do to you.

My attraction to women may be the particular curve of her breast, the prominence of her collar bone, the curve of her ass. The keen intellect shown in our playful banter. I wonder what her lips will taste like, how her breast will feel pressed against mine, how her pussy will respond to the brush of my fingers across it. I also wonder what her fingers will feel like as they caress my flesh, what her lips will murmur in my ear...are you seeing the two way street here?

Far too many of us have dealt with the ones that have these 'sudden revelations' that are all about what we can do for them and nothing at all to do with what they hope to experience as they explore us. It makes one highly suspicious and doubtful.
Understood. I can see how my wording could be misleading. Your description was certainly mouthwatering. :) When I started writing the post, I was leaning more towards the spanking part...as I relived the moment through typing, my mind spiraled out of control and I ended a little off topic from what was originally intended. I'll work on my clarity (oddly enough, being more clear and direct is an issue my Master consistently reminds me of).

Understood. I can see how my wording could be misleading. Your description was certainly mouthwatering. :) When I started writing the post, I was leaning more towards the spanking part...as I relived the moment through typing, my mind spiraled out of control and I ended a little off topic from what was originally intended. I'll work on my clarity (oddly enough, being more clear and direct is an issue my Master consistently reminds me of).

Clarity and knowing oneself are very good things. Stay around and participate a bit more as you hone these skills. :)

I identify as a bottom or do-me-Queen, but that doesnt mean I am not interested in my play partner or unwilling to ever reciprocate. It just means retaining most of the control even when I am on the receiving end for me. I am the one deciding what and how much.
If that is what you are talking about. I am not sure I get all the labels correctly.

This. :rose:
The main reason I got gutted and stopped participating in a swinger crowd.

My apologies...I tend to forget that although I read a lot on here, I don't post too often. I'll try and get more involved in the convos - maybe then I can get my status out of "virgin" which I am not. Ha.
Virgins don't stay virgins around here for very long ;) And welcome!

I identify as a bottom or do-me-Queen, but that doesnt mean I am not interested in my play partner or unwilling to ever reciprocate. It just means retaining most of the control even when I am on the receiving end for me. I am the one deciding what and how much.
If that is what you are talking about. I am not sure I get all the labels correctly.
yeah, that works. A submissive would be more interested in pleasing their partner than in getting their end away.

More or less, because humans is complicated critters after all. We get all mixed up!

Back