OOC A Rising or Setting Sun

Jagged

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Posts
3,659
Well I've had a few threads in mind for posting here, but I thought this time I would take a slightly different route. First and foremost I'd like to apologize to all the people I've let down when I posted threads had the excitement building and let them die. Now it wasn't always me, but I'm responsible at the end of the day for these creative writing projects when I put them out there. I think on Lit when you have a good idea it's nothing worse than abandoning someone after expressing interest and starting down the path.

I've said I'm going to turn over a new leaf half a dozen times, but hey it never seems to happen. As a friend of my reminded me recently if you're a writer you should just write. Now I'd would like to write with any interested parties who wish to write something they can look back on and smile.

I would like to still have people leading armies or large groups of adventurers under their charge. It's always about one character, but everyone should help drive the cast of thousands in their world.

Here are some basic thoughts I will share. I also will be posting for my Napoleonic thread if only to show that I'm serious. I hope people will take notice. Share your thoughts and add your ideas. This should be a group effort.


Space Opera Many are fans of the old fashion dungeon crawl, but what if it happened in space. A massive space station is located on the edge of the known galaxy. It is of unknown origin and has to be explored, so crews of various vessels from throughout the human alien federation are sent out to investigate. With a great distance between the nearest outpost or planet those who adventure forth are on their own.

The Valley This is a revamp of a previous idea that I think should have worked, but didn't take off. I won't let that happen again. It is a cross genre story where the players are in a generic fantasy sword and magic world. Than out of the night sky come alien invaders with steam punk technology. Raiders and slavers bent on conquest the players must fight of these invaders.

Little Nations Basically it is pike and shot warfare (think Three musketeers) in a world of tiny kingdoms. Plenty of room for politics, intrigue, and high adventure. Swords and romance. Would like to flesh it out more with people.


So interested parties share your thoughts. I want to write again and I want people to write with me. I love the interaction and the ideas that come here from Lit. These are, but three ideas I have brewing. I'd like to do more with interested parties. So take care and be well.
 
I would also be open to carving out a fantasy or science fiction world with a a group of people and than putting plots in motion. I want to share this fun project.
 
I am always interested in trying something new and i don't mind being put in my place if my writing is not up to scratch. All that you have listed above sound intriguing and i am up for the challenge, that is if you will have me :)

Sanidia x
 
Eya Jagg, you had my interest once before and I'm sure you can interest me once more. I still would like to play a Doom-like RP, but seems like there is no interest in that, so I'll just hang around and wait for a good RP to show up
 
I'm interested in the space opera space station idea....

That could be loads of fun.
 
Back
Top