I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gently sweetie............I'm thinking a finger or two is a wonderful thing........and such a lovely way to raise the passions......:kiss:

Edit:.....I had to come back and add my thoughts........I love fingering a woman. I love the wetness, the heat of her pussy.......her scent on my fingers as I raise them to my face........inhaling her....tasting her.......I love watching as her hips move......as she sighs and moans.......it is such an exciting way to pleasure her before you and her become one........

Last edited:
Sitting on the couch and taking a drink, watching the show. Hope you don't mind but Grace is very......entertaining..........from what I have seen.....love watching her interact........:D

Gently sweetie............I'm thinking a finger or two is a wonderful thing........and such a lovely way to raise the passions......:kiss:

Edit:.....I had to come back and add my thoughts........I love fingering a woman. I love the wetness, the heat of her pussy.......her scent on my fingers as I raise them to my face........inhaling her....tasting her.......I love watching as her hips move......as she sighs and moans.......it is such an exciting way to pleasure her before you and her become one........

*jawdrop*

Wow.....that made me wet.

You people make me do a lot of laundry....

Sitting on the couch and taking a drink, watching the show. Hope you don't mind but Grace is very......entertaining..........from what I have seen.....love watching her interact........:D

*smiling* I'm honored :)

I'm on my BlackBerry at a restaurant right now....so far my friends have asked 1) if I'm ok and 2) if I'm too hot.... It's going to be a torturously slow, wet evening....

*smiling* I'm honored :)

I'm on my BlackBerry at a restaurant right now....so far my friends have asked 1) if I'm ok and 2) if I'm too hot.... It's going to be a torturously slow, wet evening....

Dear God, that sends shivers up my spine. I love the idea of getting a younger woman all hot and bothered in public, making her squirm with lust at the mere thought of me ...

Mmmm.......I have to admit it excites me as well to know that I can have that effect on a young woman. To have her be reading this out in public and having to try and hide her excitement is an added impetus to try and drive her to the point where she may have to excuse herself to go to the restroom to........take care of things.........impossible to describe accurately :D

GSFM is right......he describes it very well......*tip of the hat to you sir*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back