What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh.. thinking about how silly things can be sometimes and wondering how I ended up so demented.. lol :D

LOTS to finally smile..

a few more days and Ill be starting my life over in a much warmer climate and seeing where life takes me, thanks to 2 of my closest friends

his 3 phone callls today. ;) Im glad I can make him smile..

and my girraffe.. She makes me smile everyday!

Paying $40 to fill up the tank @ 2.49 a gallon and knowing oil speculators took a financial bath to provide me that joy.

I proposed......... and she said yes!

Okay, so it's not actually me getting married, and I don't actually know the couple, per se. But, we had a lovely couple in the restaurant tonight and he wanted to pop the question, so I piped, "Will you marry me?" On a dessert plate in chocolate. They had dinner, it couldn't have been very romantic, even though my restaurant is a bit swanky, we had 170 people in and it was sooooo noisy.
When dessert went out we were all standing there watching.

She said yes, lucky for the poor bastard. Everyone cheered. Then they got bombarded with free drinks from pissheads on other tables wanting to wish them well.

Meh, it happens every couple of weeks, but it always makes me smile. :)

ooppps hit enter to soon

An email from Him this morning saying "hello little pet from China". He's out traveling for His job and sent me a quick hello. I cant help but smile, it gives me the warm fuzzies. He's just so special and I'm so lucky.

It's the little things like that that I love so much.

:heart::heart:

Well it was yesterday, but knowing that I'm not back at that hell hole til thursday afternoon!

Oh and the fact its 2 DAYS til I get Daddy back!! :D:D

~ My book is nominated for an internet award of Best Book of the Week - 9 months after the release date! It's such an honor to know my story is entertainment, never fails to make me smile.:D

~ My book is nominated for an internet award of Best Book of the Week - 9 months after the release date! It's such an honor to know my story is entertainment, never fails to make me smile.:D

Congradulation doll! Chuffed for you!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back