Daddy Says So

Thank you all for the lovely comments. Daddy is very pleased with me! I never posted pics like this online and I have to say I'm quite enjoying it! Xxx

That is Great News Greeneyes .. You have become a Pleasure for Us as well !!!

attachment.php

Such a Sweet Ass!!! .. and a great Thong .. The things I whould Enjoy
Doing .. ;) :devil: .. Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Offering assistance...

Having done yoga for about six years now... I'd love to help you adjust your alignment in this position... I hope you don't mind that I'm a "hands-on" adjuster ;)

Thank you all for the lovely comments. Daddy is very pleased with me! I never posted pics like this online and I have to say I'm quite enjoying it! Xxx
Well fron the comments you're are getting I hope you & Daddy realize a LOT of people are enjoying you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont think enough about yourself, maybe "daddy" isnt doing his job right, id be more than willing to step in and show him how to make you feel amazing about yourself

I am always amazed and how many men think they have a chance with someone that seems to enjoy their relationship or tells them that they are doing something wrong.

greeneyes85 you have some sexy pics indeed and it sounds like you are having a blast would love to see more indeed.

Your Daddy called, he wants you to do 6 more provocative, revealing poses. :devil::heart::heart::devil:

Daddy wanted me to show you pictures wearing my new collar. Hope you enjoy. Thank you for all the lovely comments so far xxx

The collar is extremely hot and really makes you look beautiful. Your mouth is so tempting, too. You're a lovely lady.

Nice collar I like the red, but if I may suggest adding a bell to it. ;)

Back