care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18itc2.jpg

This is a really interesting photo once you get past the sexiness of it. The look on your face......what was going on there?
 
Great pics, burn.....You just keep getting better and better.....and I just keep getting more and more turned on! Great shots of those pretty eyes. They only add more to your body of perfection and the sexy way you pose for us.
 
So many sexy pics, but I suppose they are easy when you have such a perfect body as yours.
What I wouldn't give or do for a date out in Boston with you!
 
Burn

Have you had a look at Imagevenue for hosting your pics "off-line"? It would stop the issue with them getting removed, unless you like it like that ;)

Kiwi
 
Wow... very sexy dear. You have stunning eyes. had me mesmerized for a minute there ;)
 
mmmh thank you ;)

Oh no, thank YOU. There's something so erotic in the lifting of the hips to remove pants (or, even better, what's under them....), it's always gotten me for some reason and you captured it perfectly. You've got a fantastic eye for composition and motion, and are clearly very well in tune with your sexuality.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top