Half Bloods BITE....Sometimes. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

She looked in his eyes telling her he enjoy what they was doing she smiled " oh yes" She pulled of her shirt she had a black see though bra on she took off leading down she kissed his lips she wanted him so bad.

-Zane smiled kissing her lips his hands rubbing her back and removing the bra as he leaned forward and took a breast in to his mouth sucking on the nipple as his hips grind gently against her own.-

She moan feeling his mouth of her breast the feel get his mouth felt so good he was hard grinding against her it maked her so wet him sucking her nipple she felt herself moaning "Harder please" Her hands explore his chest up and down he felt so good she wanted him so bad.

-He bit on her nipple but not to make it bleed sucking on it full force. His other hand pinched her nipple and grabbed her ass grinding in to her.-

She scream out as she felt his teeth on her nipple and pinching the other one his mouth felt so good and him grabbing her ass and grind against her she felt her self was wet she wanted him inside her had to soon but his mouth what he was doing she was on fire she was so turn on but heard herself moan out " Oh will you fuck me"

-Zane smiled.-"Oh yeah i can do that....you want to 69 to really get us ready?"-Zane smiled and ran his tongue along her nipple again and teased it.-

"Yea" She smiled getting up she undid his pants pulling them off and boxer pushing him back She crawl on top putting her pussy near his face first pulling it up and licked it then taking it in her mouth as she began sucking the had first slowly.

-Zane began to finger her pussy as he lapped at her clit enjoying the juices that flowed from her pussy.-

She moan feeling his finger enter her then his tongue it felt great his touch her body was on fire with want she took his cock deep in her mouth sucking on it.

-He groaned and lapped at her pussy and sucked on her lips.-"Oh this is good you got a nice wet pussy to lick and your clit is getting bigger."

She moan letting his cock out of her mouth she moan " oh yes i love your tongue licking my pussy sucking on it feel so good and fucking me" She moved her hips back and took his cock back in her mouth sucking on it using her tongue as she suck.

Soon she pulled away laying on other side of him " I want that nice cock in me" She smiled at him.

-He smiled when she asked for it. Zane laid her back on the couch as he slipped his cock in her pussy and groaned as he began to move his cock in and out of her pussy.-

Onces she felt him enter her she let out a moan she pushed her hips toward him then she raise a leg on to his shoulder and let out a loud moan he felt so good in her she felt so tight now she couldn't stop moaning out as he fucked her.

-He groaned softly as he grabbed her hips and began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy holding on to her.-"Oh Marie this feels so good.....so dam good.."-he groaned as he thrusts his cock harder and faster moaning.-

She loved his sound he maked she throw her head back moaning as he started harder and faster it all felt so good she felt so tight as he fucked her his cock sliding in and out fast then slamming back into her hard soon she let out a loud scream her nail dig into his neck as she cum hard.

-Zane groaned loving each thrust he made deep in her own hot honey pot.-"Oh Marie this feels so good."-he groaned as he leaned down and came biting her neck a soft pinch was felt in the orgasm and he drank a bit of her blood.-

She moan out her orgasm and soon felt him cum inside her and felt him bite her to point of blood she smiled as he drank her blood thought of it feel of it it maked her orgasm longer stronger she loved knowing he was please in more then one way.

-He groaned in the explosion and held her close.-"That was marvelous....how was it for you..."-he said.-"We can both shower...I will let you shower first though..."-he smiled.-

As she clam down she smile up at him "That was marvelous" She nooded to him and felt him pulled out slowly and pointed to his bathroom she walked in turning water on she felt her neck feeling his marks he closed them but she could feel where he did it at and it turn her on more.

-Zane used his trivial task of writing down in his journal where he kept his secrets, his lusts, his daily adventure. When he herd the door open he looked up seeing Marie exit and he smiled.-"My turn i guess....you rest up and i will be out."-he chuckled as he grabbed his clothing and walked in the Bathroom for a shower.-

She showered and came out in a towel she watched him go she smiled sating on the couch she looked around then layed down relaxing she closed her eyes after that her body felt good she didn't think she fall asleep then heared a door shut she jumped sating up as he came out.

-Zane was in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt as he looked at her toweling his hair.-"I see your tired...how about we get some sleep..."-he smiled.-

She looked at him she smiled "i didnt know how tired i was Im not now but ill lay with you" she smile looking at him he was still wet she loved it

-He held her tight and smiled.-"You may sleep like i will."-he laughed and laid down with her in a warm bed the room was pretty cool in temp and they snuggled under the covers. Zane slept closing his eyes and Marie felt so warm against him.-

Sh laugh at him laying in bed with him felt nice its been awhile since she sleep with a guy she smiled closing her eyes.

Back