Votes: 271 27.7%
  • Crotch

Votes: 418 42.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knottywifenhub

hotwife-in-training
We're relatively new to this site and this is our first time we've posted pictures online, hopefully we posted the picture correctly. Let us know what you think of the pictures (perhaps there'll be more to follow? :rolleyes:).

Since the thread has grown rather large with photos strewn across multiple pages, we've added a consolidated index (you'll miss some of the context in which the photos were taken, but we can't have it all, can we? ;)).

Index
June 2015
The very first photo
Brown bra
Purple yoga pants
Top that went with yoga pants
Lounging, watching Vikings
Stretching POV1
Stretching POV2
Braless
Floral sundress
Floral sundress close up
Nighttime attire on a hot day
Cuffs
Pink striped sundress
On all fours
Black lingerie
Cece's landing strip
Sleepwear on a hot day
Just heels
Frontal tease
Luna Beads, for my run
Pink nightie, with a tease
Pink nightie, the morning after
Blue panties
A side view
View with a Corona
Cup holders
Hubby's debut
Hand bra
A bare bum
Results of several open palms
Tanktop
B&W lingerie
Bikini Top
Relaxing in my sundress
All tied up

July 2015
Another bikini top
Bra selfie
Outfit of the day
Laying in bed
Laying in bed topless
Afternoon romp
Nip slip
Getting ready for hubby
Black undies
Bottomless
Vibrating clamps
Forgot my panties
Peekaboo
Running gear
Topless
Lacy panties
Pink sundress
Pink sundress top view
Nightie
Nightie, full body
Diving in
Evening outfit
Tanktop and skirt
Corset
Morning view
Full frontal

August
Post shower
Wet tee
Purple dress
After hours
Bending over
Stretching hamstrings
Backside
Cheers
Teasing
Cooling down
Titillating

Series 1:
Relaxing, a bit
Wandering hands
Parting panties

Beads Series:
Getting ready
Half way there...
Almost in...
Will she be able to fit them all?

Sundress series
Leaning forward
Laying down
Upskirt

Viewers Choice (Rabbit vibe) series
The toy
The beads
The rabbit

Tanktop and skirt series
Tanktop and skirt
Panties or no panties?
Relaxing
Should I take it off?

Plug series
Panties
Still in the box
Top view
Side view
In it goes
Ready for a stroll

Corset series
Pretty in pink
Front view
Waxed pussy

Last edited:
Yes, Please!

What a promising view, and a very promising start!

We're relatively new to this site and this is our first time we've posted pictures online, hopefully we posted the picture correctly. Let us know what you think of the pictures (perhaps there'll be more to follow? :rolleyes:).

http://imgur.com/P6rEd9U

Random question, how do you add the photos as an attachment in Lit?

First of all, nice rack! Yummy :)

Secondly, to add an attachment, just make sure the picture is under 800x600 resolution and under 100kb in size. Then you can click on manage attachments and upload them that way

Since Mike gave you the instructions, I'll just compliment you on a very alluring picture. Welcome!

What delicious looking skin. And the edges of your clothes form a ready-made path for tiny kisses...

Wow I'm already excited to follow this thread.

Lovely skin and what a nice rack, and I don't say that very often!
More please!

Great start. Let's see some more

Welcome to the wonderful world of Lit 😊 Mike and I have a ton of fun taking pictures. Of course sometimes we get carried away and forget to post for awhile. 😉 I hope you and your husband have just as much fun.

Fantasitc start. Our eyes go there anyway, so that was a good choice of body part. ;)

And the real way to add images in a post on Lit is to send them directly to me so I can perv on them and then maybe, just maybe I'll think about putting them on my external hard drive for more perving later. I know that's a lot of instruction, but it's the right way to do it. :D

Last edited:

wow!!!! hot!! subscribed and waiting for more ;)

Hi everyone! Thank you for your wonderful comments of my rack! My husband is obsessed with them, so I am glad the rest of you like them as well. I am a young latina that has been blessed with generous curves. My husband and I love a bit of kink and are excited about this site. Promise to post more pics.

You have nice natural breast, my wife and I are looking forward to your bra coming off!!

Gorgeous, in addition to great hooters your shoulders are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back