MAJOR help needed (Co-author/Editor)

femates

Virgin
OK, I need major help in a piece of writing im doing, this includes ALL editing and any ideas, suggestions, hints or otherwise you can possible help with. I know i have a good story 3 other editors have told me so, but it seems no one wants to touch it, And before you ask, No i dont know why.

Please if you're looking for a piece of writing that you want to mess around with, would'nt mind co- authoring or just editing for me, Read it, But please offer me something more than "Good read" And heaven know it dont give me "Tips" on how to write. Ive always written like this, Im asking you to change my Babble into something people can follow.

Help,
Femates.

Send me a PM if you are still looking for someone, I'll give it a read, make notes on sections I think need improving, and fix up any grammar/spelling or sentence structure problems I pick up. I can't say it will be perfect once I finish, but it should be a good help.

Guys (And Gals)

Im still looking for someone to help idea's or co-author even a second editor...
Msg me or write a reply.
I will post if i am no longer looking...

Thanks,
Femates.

I am happy to take a look just pm me :) thats if your still looking

Thank you everyone that msg'd me, or wrote a reply, I now have an editor and a co-author.

Back