Obama may destroy the GOP

Big wheel keep on turning
Proud Mary keep on burning...

Don't be skeered.

:rolleyes:
 
Bang, Bang! You're Dead.
Fay Voshell, The American Thinker
January 23, 2013

Sometimes it's the seemingly insignificant things that are revelatory of major problems. It's the tiny whine in the car engine and a flashing engine warning light that lets the driver know the car is in deep trouble.

In a similar manner, it's the seemingly small stuff that can warn us that society is veering off the road and heading for a crash. Recently two small incidents indicate complete derailment of the U.S. educational system as well as the increasing insanity of the Left.

According the USA News, a five-year-old girl was suspended from school for aiming a pink plastic "Hello Kitty" bubble gun at a fellow kindergartner and saying, "I'm going to shoot you and I will shoot myself."

The girl was immediately questioned by school authorities for 30 minutes and was subsequently labeled a "terrorist threat." She received a ten-day suspension, subsequently reduced to two days after a lawyer for her family intervened. She joins another disgraced cohort in crime, a six-year-old boy who pointed his finger at another student and said, "Pow."

It seems the days in which kids played cops and robbers and cowboys and Indians have bitten the dust forever. Children are not even to say, "Bang, bang. You're dead!" After all, we can't have terrorist tykes in our midst.
The reaction of any rational adult would be, "How absurd! Are you nuts?"

But the matter of these two little children goes far beyond irrationality or even absurdity. The actions of a couple of teachers and administrators indicate the vacuity of the thought patterns of the Left, which desires to create an Edenic kingdom where not only children, but grown men and women are forever blowing pretty bubbles in the air. The moral champions of our educational system represent inculcation of bubble head standards that bear little or no resemblance to reality and common sense, inculcation that is comparable to brainwashing.

But what is perhaps even more important, there are grave consequences for the little kids who are punished for merely playing games that have been played from time immemorial.

First, down here on the real earth far away from the rainbows created by Champagne Ladies' enchanted bubble world, a little girl -- still a mere baby -- has been branded a terrorist. She effectually has a criminal record at age five and will from henceforth be regarded as a potentially violent person who is a danger to society unless there is radical intervention.

Further, she has been shamed and humiliated without even comprehending what she did wrong. A child her age has few or no inner resources to ward off the attacks of adults who punish her for thinking about using a toy gun. Instead she absorbs burning shame and condemnation into her spirit like dye. She absorbs guilt without hope of expiation for her sins. Her entire inner being has been assaulted and she has virtually no defense. She may as well have been put in the stocks or had a big red "T" for terrorist sewn to her dress.

In other words, both the little girl and the little boy have been subjected to extreme emotional and spiritual abuse. They are likely to bear scars for life. Scars, which not so coincidentally, which come from wounds inflicted by people who doubtless would cringe at the very thought of water boarding real terrorists who may be conspiring to blow up whole schoolrooms of children. Yet they feel have no compunction about destroying the developing inner moral compass of little children.

The fact is that the so-called teachers of the children are hell bent on completely killing the capacity for anger even when it is harmlessly displayed ritualistically in innocent games. In so doing, they are not only training the child to sublimate all types of anger, but they are essentially killing the capacity for righteous indignation. Righteous indignation is essential to the integrity of the individual and society. The ability to separate out the good guys and the bad guys is totally dependent on the ability to be indignant at unjust assault.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."
Frédéric Bastiat
 
Obama may destroy the GOP? I didn't realize they needed any help....I thought the GOP was going a fine job.
 

Shit at this rate next election their official platform will be "BAN ALL DRUGS SEX AND ROCK N' ROLL. Unless you/your family is worth more than 400 million +...then laws don't apply to you.

And then genuinely wonder how in the fuck it is possible they lose??.:rolleyes:

I mean everyone saw this last round right? Romney was the best the GOP's got? They are fucking DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

I said it years ago and I still believe it...the neocon social agendas have damned the GOP and their inability to cope with the fact that this is no longer 1950 rubber stamped the death warrant.

So go on and keep screaming against them fuckin faggots and clothed/talking females that er' rewinin' Murikuh and need to be put back in their place!
1340338763034.jpg

Ban everything but JESUS CHRIST COMING INTO YOUR HOUSEHOLD 27/4 on 900 channels and 50 frequencies THE BUDDY CHRIST network...the only legal network. This week on THE BUDDY CHRIST network must see Old Testament family values hour...how to fuck your daughters.

and the right wing will slowly but surely fade into an obsolete party much like the tube run puters' that they wish would come back b/c things were so much better back before 63 if you catch my drift!

doesn't matter anyhow it's all coming apart...DC is nothing more than a ref between the poor and the rich and who get's to fuck who for the next 2-4 years.
 
Last edited:
Botany, your analysis suffers the same flaws as does the OP.

In strategy, it is important to keep a near view of distanced things and a distanced view of near things.
Miyamoto Musashi

The problem is not in the GOP, but in who has taken charge of educating the children, making sure that they are in government schools and that they are made aware that college is a birth right. They are taught that emotion is fact. The liberals also ignore the history of their movement because they are so full of themselves that each passing generation actually believes that society has "evolved" and that human nature has been changed (therefore Hitler just had to have been a man of the right, because the left is incapable of injustice). Furthermore, they need enemies because their economics policies are unsound, but because they are veneered with good intentions, their logical outcome has to have been perverted from within, so they purge, they ad hominem, they ridicule (Alinsky), and they create enemies to cover their failures and you are allowing them to adhere to that tactic by accepting their ludicrous premise and joining the chorus. Once they are done with their internal enemies, then they make war on our external enemies (which is why, once the right is crushed, Islam will fall from ally to enemy).

"It is not half so important to know as to feel."
Rachel Carson

If you quietly accept and go along no matter what your feelings are, ultimately you internalize what you're saying, because it's too hard to believe one thing and say another. I can see it very strikingly in my own background. Go to any elite university and you are usually speaking to very disciplined people, people who have been selected for obedience.
Noam Chomsky

When under the pretext of fraternity, the legal code imposes mutual sacrifices on the citizens, human nature is not thereby abrogated. Everyone will then direct his efforts toward contributing little to, and taking much from, the common fund of sacrifices. Now, is it the most unfortunate who gains from this struggle? Certainly not, but rather the most influential and calculating.
Frédéric Bastiat
 
AJ, we give Ishmael a bit of slack when he starts rambling, owing to the tertiary syphillis that is currently rotting the base of his brain stem.

You, on the other hand, have no excuse.
 
The problem with this "market" of yours is that it is old and getting older every day. Why would the Democrats waste any effort eliminating something that nature is already effectively eliminating? Paranoia is a symptom of old age.

There's a huge emerging market for Seniors Services..."Republican Lawn Care", for example.
 
Botany, your analysis suffers the same flaws as does the OP.

In strategy, it is important to keep a near view of distanced things and a distanced view of near things.
Miyamoto Musashi

The problem is not in the GOP, but in who has taken charge of educating the children, making sure that they are in government schools and that they are made aware that college is a birth right. They are taught that emotion is fact. The liberals also ignore the history of their movement because they are so full of themselves that each passing generation actually believes that society has "evolved" and that human nature has been changed (therefore Hitler just had to have been a man of the right, because the left is incapable of injustice). Furthermore, they need enemies because their economics policies are unsound, but because they are veneered with good intentions, their logical outcome has to have been perverted from within, so they purge, they ad hominem, they ridicule (Alinsky), and they create enemies to cover their failures and you are allowing them to adhere to that tactic by accepting their ludicrous premise and joining the chorus. Once they are done with their internal enemies, then they make war on our external enemies (which is why, once the right is crushed, Islam will fall from ally to enemy).

"It is not half so important to know as to feel."
Rachel Carson

If you quietly accept and go along no matter what your feelings are, ultimately you internalize what you're saying, because it's too hard to believe one thing and say another. I can see it very strikingly in my own background. Go to any elite university and you are usually speaking to very disciplined people, people who have been selected for obedience.
Noam Chomsky

When under the pretext of fraternity, the legal code imposes mutual sacrifices on the citizens, human nature is not thereby abrogated. Everyone will then direct his efforts toward contributing little to, and taking much from, the common fund of sacrifices. Now, is it the most unfortunate who gains from this struggle? Certainly not, but rather the most influential and calculating.
Frédéric Bastiat

The problem is the GOP.

The GOP offers America Liberal-Lite and fails to alarm the nation about the real dangers and risks that Democrats bring to the table, becuz the GOP comes with the same baggage. They only differ in who they use as porters to tote the baggage.

Democrats use the Middle Class (self employed) as porters. The GOP uses middle-income working stiff/wage slaves to carry their slops.

The GOP offers America nothing different.
 
Back
Top