New, articulate girl here for dominant guys

Just looking to explore some of the darker, more explicit fantasies in my psyche with truly dominant men who enjoy rough sex, and bdsm.

What are some of your fantasies? What are you looking for? Be warned, you're about to be deluged. A lot will be dick in face, demand for immediate submission with -no- getting to know you.
 
What are some of your fantasies? What are you looking for? Be warned, you're about to be deluged. A lot will be dick in face, demand for immediate submission with -no- getting to know you.

That sounds partially arousing, but certainly hasty.

I think Shado is warning you that you may expect that sort of approach from a lot of the 'lurkers' here, rather than suggesting he intends that sort of approach.

My advice would be, get in amongst the people on the forum and see who you connect with before sharing any personal information. You can filter out the weirdos that way!

Personally, it doesn't sound like my scene at all, but I wish you luck in your search :)
 
Just looking to explore some of the darker, more explicit fantasies in my psyche with truly dominant men who enjoy rough sex, and bdsm.

Darker means a lot of things to a lot of people.

To one person, "dark" might be getting tied up, teased, then fucked mercilessly.

To another, it might entail gang bangs or anonymous sex. Or blood or piss.

Chains. Whips. Handcuffs. Ropes. Blindfolds. Feathers.

The possibilities are quite vast. :devil:
 
That sounds partially arousing, but certainly hasty.

Hehehe. Yeah, a lot on here are hasty. The hasty ones are the ones usually most likely to get a nut then ghost you. :/

The chap is right. We talked a lil more about this type of stuff in pm. I pointed out what Raw did. Hence, Shy's bdsm personal delving a bit deeper.

Then again, I'd warn most new females here to be very careful. Especially when one's desires lie on the edge of shadow.
 
She is quite a "dark" little slut. Well worth the use if you can command her, but few can.
 
Just looking to explore some of the darker, more explicit fantasies in my psyche with truly dominant men who enjoy rough sex, and bdsm.
ShySweet, very interested in helping you explore your darker side. Perhaps moving slower will garner better end results for you. The things you want to explore are very broad topics adn everybody has different definitions of "darker", "truly dominant" and "rough sex" Whoever you explore with, needs to first know what your definitions (and limitations) are. That way it will be a much more enjoyable and educational experience for you. Lets chat first, discuss what different things mean to you. PM me if you are interested in making this a journey of discovery, instead of rushing into a bad experience.
 
Are you just seeking just the dark or are you looking to share the dark with someone willing to hold you in the light?
 
Man your loaded on guys for you. So I will wish you luck on the guys you choose. Have fun lady.
 
Back
Top