We're all going to hell anyway (closed)

zydrate

Sweet Zydrate
John had waited until the very last moment to spring it on Jennifer, his wife of 3 years, about his brother Tommy, staying with them until his life picked back up.

"I can't believe you waited until now to tell me Johnny!!" Jennifer huffed.

John sighed, "Jen, baby, you knew I had a brother in prison and he was bound to get out some day, I-"

"No Johnny, that's not the issue here. I knew he was ready to get out yes, but to have him stay with us without even talking to me about it is the point here! And you're leaving again in two days for deployment?!"

The fight went on of course, but the two finally reached a pass...in other words, it meant Jen lost. Tommy would be staying with them until he got back up on his feet financially. Family came first and this meant blood came first before marriage-at least that's how it sounded to Jen.

Jennifer didn't want to fight about this at all. She was just afraid that this guy would be trouble. She was scared after all more for Johnny. She hated when he went away and she didn't want to fight with him before he left for God knew how long.

So, the next day when Johnny left to go pick up his brother, Jennifer decided to make a big home cooked meal. She didn't have to like it but Johnny had made a point earlier before he left, Tommy would be around to protect Jen if anything were happen.

Jen heard the car pull up just as she set out the silverware. For dinner she had prepared roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, a bunch of other sides and also some southern sweet tea, Johnny's favorite.

768335-984692.png

Last edited:
Tommy took a deep breath as he stepped outside of the prison walls for the first time in six years, a free man at last! He looked around. The parking lot was pretty desolate, but there was one car there: his brother in that same beat-up Chevy. He smiled and headed towards Johnny, who got out of the car and gave his brother a big hug. "Good to see ya bro," he said.

"Yeah," Tommy replied, getting in and throwing his bag in the back. It was about an hour drive from the prison to the Southern California town that Johnny called home when he wasn't on duty.

Tommy rolled down the window, let the breeze ruffle his hair before lighting up a cigarette. They talked all along the way home, Johnny giving Tommy some leads on jobs and giving him a heads up that his wife, Jenni, wasn't exactly thrilled about Tommy staying there.

"But I can trust you, right? I'm going back to Afghanistan, like, fucking tomorrow."

"Yeah, bro, all good," Tommy said as they pulled up to the small house Johnny and Jennifer called home.

"C'mon in," Johnny said, and led his brother inside.

Tommy
shpat_kasapi34_zps2b57fba7.jpg

The table was set and Jen looked down at her dress and smoothed it out. Although she had never met Tommy, she knew that Johnny loved his brother terribly and would do anything for him. Especially offer him a place to stay.

What could Jennifer do? She didn't want to come between the two or cause any bad feelings between Johnny and herself the day before he was to be shipped off. There was no way that was going to happen.

They didn't even know how long this deployment was going to be, but according to the Spouses of Officer's meetings she attended, it was estimated that their time being away from home would be at least 9 months, maybe more. There was still a lot of clean up to do and the unit would be making sure that all protocols were going to be followed.

Protocols, yeah right, thought Jen, it was just a way to put the spouses at ease instead of saying, "Oh, we're sorry but your husband or wife might be killed because they're going into dangerous territory."

With a sigh, Jen smiled as the door opened and she waited as she smoothed out her dress. Her hair was pulled up and away from her face. Her make up was minimal (as Johnny liked it).

Johnny entered first, followed by his older brother, Tommy. It was almost looking at an older version of Johnny and that itself, made Jennifer smile as she walked up to her husband's side. He put his arm around his wife and waved at Tommy, "Hey baby, he's here! My only brother, Tommy!" With a little nudge, Johnny pushed his wife in front of him and looked at Tommy, giving him a wink, "Isn't she gorgeous?"

Tommy followed Johnny into the small house; even before he got inside, he could smell the delicious home-cooked meal, and his belly rumbled. He hadn't had a decent meal in a very, very long time. The next thing he noticed was Johnny's gorgeous wife when he came inside!

He smiled. "Yeah, Johnny, wow, you did good, kid. She's amazing!" He stepped forward and offered her his hand.

"I'm Tommy," he said. "Nice to meet you, Jen."

His eyes lingered on her, of course. The presence of a woman was also something he'd gone without for far too long. He couldn't help but notice her soft curves, the swell of her breasts, the hint of cleavage.

"Thanks for making dinner, that smells amazing," Tommy said, his belly rumbling audibly!

So this was Johnny's brother. It wasn't hard to tell them apart yet see that they were definitely related. Jennifer knew that Johnny had a brother in prison but never really inquired about it because it seemed to upset her husband about it. So it was a surprise that Johnny had said his brother was getting out and would be staying with them. Of course Jennifer knew the brothers were close so why would Johnny NOT offer to have his brother stay with him?

Although, Jennifer would have liked some sort of input on all this.

But, as she was making dinner, she had put all that behind her. Johnny would be leaving in the morning and she didn't want to spoil his last night at home (for a while) with a fight about his brother. Tonight, it was just family and a good home meal. Like a family ought to be.

"Thank you Tommy," Jennifer said and then embraced him, making him feel welcomed, "Let's go eat!" She said after letting him go.

Dinner went without a hitch and although John wanted to stay up and talk with his brother, he did have to get up at a God awful hour to leave.

Bidding her goodnight to Tommy, Jen went upstairs and got ready for bed.

Johnny bid his older brother good-night after showing him the small guest bedroom in their house, and then went to the master bedroom, where his wife was waiting for him. It was the last night he would have with his wife in a long time, as he had a long deployment ahead of him, and he wanted to make the most of it.

"Hey sexy lady," he said, peeling his clothes off and climbing into bed with Jenni, joining her under the blankets.

"You gonna give me a night to remember, while I'm out in the desert?" he asked her, his hands already roaming his wife's sexy body.

Jennifer was wearing a very sexy lingerie piece, it was something she loved to collect and had a whole half of a closet full.

Although she loved her husband dearly, there was one thing she wasn't so grateful for, it was that Johnny had a small dick. Not average, maybe below, but of course, how could she tell him that? She had only been with one other guy before him and his cock was bigger...not the biggest but bigger.

She also never experienced a orgasm from her husband...she faked them.

"I'm all ready love.." she told him, smiling and embracing him in a kiss...

Johnny kissed her back, a little too eagerly, rolling on top of her, his hands groping at her tits through the flimsy material of her lingerie. He loved it when she wore some lingerie, it turned him on so much!

He climbed on top of her, groping and humping her, tugging at her sexy lingerie.

"God you're so hot," he said, as his stiff little dick started pumping into her dripping wet pussy...

Jennifer barely felt her husband's little cock enter her and she moaned, more in disappointment than in pleasure, and he immediately started fucking her...at least in his mind. But instead of finding displeasure in it, she moaned his name, "Oh, yes, Johnny...Mmmm, fuck me baby!" she cooed to him.

Her encouragement was really all Johnny needed to speed up and fuck her as hard as he could, and he quickly reached his orgasm, shooting his cum inside his wife and then collapsing beside her, holding her close for a minute before rolling away from her and falling asleep...

The End. Thought Jennifer as she just lay there, in the dark. At least, tomorrow night, when she was alone, she could use some of her favorite toys on herself...fuck, she had dildos bigger than Johnny's cock.

This was a reason she had figured they hadn't gotten pregnant yet. No matter what, they never got a hint they were going to be expecting and it was something that Jennifer had wanted for so long...

With a sigh of her own, she rolled over and fell asleep also.

At 4 AM, Jennifer gave her husband a kiss goodbye from the bed. She didn't cry, because he'd be back.

Right?

Tommy had listened to his brother and his wife fuck; they were only down the hall, and it had lasted an embarrassingly short amount of time.

Not that he was one to talk, of course. When was the last time he had gotten any pussy? Oh yeah... That one awful night so many years ago...

He shook the memory from his head, jacked off, spraying his seed onto his belly, rubbed it all into his skin, and fell asleep. Morning came far too soon...

Four hours later, Jennifer was dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a tight tshirt. She was the kitchen table looking over a magazine and drinking coffee. She had made Tommy some breakfast and had it in the oven, keeping it warm. He was up earlier also, saying goodbye Johnny and then heading back to bed.

She had returned to bed also, only to take out a few of her toys and fuck herself silly...she hoped she hadn't made too much noise so that Tommy would've heard...and hoped he hadn't heard her and Johnny last night.

Now, she was there, at the table, reading her magazine and seemed to be glowing when Tommy appeared, she smiled at him, "Good morning."

"Good morning to you," Tommy said as he came into the kitchen. "God that coffee smells good!" Tommy said. He was wearing just a pair of black mesh gym shorts and nothing else as he walked into the kitchen. He had gotten up early to see his brother off, and hadn't gotten any more sleep, as he had been acutely aware of Jennifer's masturbatory revels down the hall. She had been trying to keep quiet, but he could hear her loud and clear.

"So what's for breakfast?" he asked her. "Got any beer?"

"Beer?" Said Jennifer, astonished as she stood and got his breakfast, "We have some yes, but seriously Tommy, try some coffee first." She told him as she set his breakfast down in front of him.

"I hope it's what you like, eggs, sausage and bacon, hashbrowns and some gravy."

She hadn't meant to talk like that to him about the beer but seriously, she'd never heard of such a thing. She knew he was just out of prison and probably missed the taste of beer, "Tell you what, we'll have a cook out later today and have some drinks?"

"God, that smells so good!" Tommy said, and immediately started digging in to his food, his appetite quite ravenous. He couldn't help his gaze from straying across her body in those skimpy shorts and tight tee shirt. He finished his coffee and then went ahead and grabbed a beer from the refrigerator.

"First day of freedom, right? Might as well make the most of it," he said, taking a long drink from the budweiser.

Turned away from Tommy, Jennifer just rolled her eyes. She was busy putting the dishes away, unaware of her brother-in-law staring at her. Although he only just opened the beer, she could smell it and it made her mouth water.

When Jennifer met Johnny, she had been a very avid drinker, not just a social drinker but probably more like Tommy there, drinking a beer in the morning, lunch would be wine...and by the time dinner came around, she was still at it.

But with Johnny's help, that was behind her. She had gotten down to only having a beer with Johnny once in a while. But he had stocked up since he found out his brother was coming home, probably of course, forgetting about Jennifer's problem.

Tommy had devoured the breakfast. "God that is so good, Jenni," he said, finishing his beer quickly. "And breakfast was pretty good too," he said with a smirk, crumpling his beer can, and heading back to the fridge for another.

"Sure you don't want one?"

Men. Thought Jennifer as she smiled, shaking her head, "No, I'm sure, maybe later."

She finished up the dishes and needed to clean the plate Tommy had just used. Turning back, she went to the table, leaned across him and reached for the plate, unaware her breasts were practically pushed in his face...

Tommy's dick got stiff immediately from the proximity of his sister-in-law's tits to his face. He couldn't help but be drawn into her cleavage, presented before him.

He couldn't help the words that spilled out of his mouth: "Damn girl, makes me wanna go motorboatin..."

Rolling her eyes, Jennifer stood up right and just shook her head. She didn't bother with a response because she wasn't sure if she was upset or what. She knew Tommy was in prison for a long time, so his reaction to females was expected.

As she continued on the dishes, Jennifer spoke up, "So, is there anything special you wanted to do today?" she asked as she finished up.

"Not really..." Tommy replied, realizing his mouth had gotten him in a bit of trouble. "I'll probably just do a walk-about of the neighborhood businesses and see if anyone is remotely interested in hiring an ex-con. This is a halfway decent area though, so probably not," Tommy said, finishing his breakfast, and beer, and getting up and heading for his guest room.

He looked through his clothes. He barely had anything decent enough for job hunting. And he desperately needed some smokey goodness...

"Hey, Jenni? Think you can give me a lift downtown?"

Back