Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left to my own devices ~~~ only trouble can come from this.



Quite late, Ed, but congratulations.:)
 
When do you start this new job, Ed?

Sounds like you had better keep an eye on that trout at all times. :D
 
Oh wow! Hey Congratulations! Break out the Champagne!


Champagne.gif

This moving image makes me think of a cock blasting. Sigh:cattail: I want one.

Oh, yeah. Congrats ED!:D
 
Once again, I see that I haven't missed a damn thing around here.

Who the fuck are these people, anyway?

*goes back into hiding*
 
Once again, I see that I haven't missed a damn thing around here.

Well you have been missed Eilan. Where have you been?

Look at it this way. At least this gives you a place to vent and blow off steam.

Come back when you can spend more time. Some of us DO enjoy your company!:D
 
emptynester said:
Well you have been missed Eilan. Where have you been?

Look at it this way. At least this gives you a place to vent and blow off steam.

Come back when you can spend more time. Some of us DO enjoy your company!:D
Aww, thanks! :D

I've been online, just not at Lit. I've definitely missed some Litsters, current and former, and seeing so many unfamiliar usernames last night kinda took me by surprise, though I guess it shouldn't have.

Right now I'm in extreme lurker mode so I can catch up.
 
Once again, I see that I haven't missed a damn thing around here.

Who the fuck are these people, anyway?

*goes back into hiding*

There was some major drama in BDSM in February. sinn0cent1 (aka h_i_s and probably a bunch of other alts) and her husband/Master, InsideYourMind, apparently left Lit over it. I missed it, too, but it was kinda fun to read.

The only HT drama was aimouse's thread making fun of my long posts a couple of weeks ago. Clicky
We were missing you and MaryHall on that one.

You might find the sheer lack of logic some were spewing a couple of pages into the uncircumcized thread.

We have a new troll/mass PM'er here now. It likes to go through post histories, tell people they shouldn't be posting since the OP hasn't been back, make fun of outrageous lifestyles like BDSM and GLBT and bombard anyone that appears to be female with PMs about how bored it is. Keep your head low, and tell It you don't want further PMs, should it become a bother.

Oh, and I think you missed our Secret Cupid exchange. I think it went pretty well, though there's room for improvement next year. It sounds like people had more fun with it than the Christmas one, so I think we'll go with that from now on.

It seems like a lot of people are taking a break lately. I don't blame 'em...HT has been sucky lately, probably because we're missing so many of you who made it good! You know the cycle. :( Yank's been hanging out in BDSM, that I know for sure. He's in THIS thread a lot (that's an excellent thread on politics and tangentially related stuff, BTW). TBK drops in periodically, but not enough. Apparently KarenDee didn't leave Lit forever, and a couple of other people like that have dropped in on and off.

I've been lurking BDSM and the GB as of late. I'd start some threads here, but I'm a terrible thread-started, unlike you! :p

Yeah, it's safe to say you've been missed. A LOT! I hope you and the family have been doing well...between Rush's idiotic plan, Ohio in the news and feeling your absence, I've been thinking about you guys. :rose:
 
SweetErika said:
The only HT drama was aimouse's thread making fun of my long posts a couple of weeks ago. Clicky
We were missing you and MaryHall on that one.
Hey, you got your own size thread. Congrats on that! :D
 
thank you, denae! i know i've been scarce--my online time is highly limited these days, sadly.

ed
 
I feel that no matter where I am, it's still too far away. I keep reaching out and your hands become farther away.

Will you ever come back to where you were? It keeps going up one brick at a time.

The Philipines...a whole other world.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top