The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nods. Sounds like a good plan to me. I'm good with nozzles. And it should give me something to entertain myself with in the meantime. I suppose by now you saw that you have a new post.

Nods again.


I did, I did! :)
Got a number of replies to hit after dinner.

I've got a nozzle you can help with.

tumblr_m6bfd59bAE1qjiqmmo1_500.jpg

HAHA!
innuendo.
 
It was just too damned cool not to use at some point. Even if it does creep people out.

Hottest Joker ever. And that has nothing to do with you Daddy Rufflypants McDinotutu.

EDIT- Now I miss the Joker/Harley thread I wrote. She was an awesomely crazy bitch to play.
 
"I seriously need to turn the safe search on when looking up how to make mlp dolls?!"

Scary shit.
Poor Rarity.
 
"I seriously need to turn the safe search on when looking up how to make mlp dolls?!"

Scary shit.
Poor Rarity.

One of many things that doesn't surprise me. There are many rules in life, but none is more true than Rule 34.
 
LT: I have the chocobo theme from Final Fantasy stuck in my head. Because geekiness is something we always carry with us.
 
LT: I have the chocobo theme from Final Fantasy stuck in my head. Because geekiness is something we always carry with us.

i hate you just a lil bit right now.

-opens playlist to desperately find a different ear worm-
 
I was planning to write more tinght but I dont think thats a good idae. Thoughts are kinda all over the place and the keyboars not being veryt cooperatiev. THink I'll wait til morning and write from work.
 
There is not enough wine in this house, is it really "wine before beer, you're in the clear"? or vice versa?
 
its utterly impossible to record this bit with my cat screaming OHNO because of the storm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top