New Story Advertisments

One more

My latest submission, Reunion Ch.02, has just been approved and posted. I would really appreciate it if any of you would take the time to read it an offer feedback.

Thank you,

Cerise
 
24 Hours

This is our story (partly true) of meeting a woman and taking her on holiday in the Caribbean. We saw another couple having sex and eventually borrowed each other's partner for 24 hours

Its a long story but because it had a hint of Incext it was filed under incext/taboo. You can find it on Page A.

For the few people who have managed to find it it got 100%. Please read and comment. You only need one hand to scroll the pages!

Tom and Sue x
 
Last edited:
I've read your story and gave my comments there. Just one other thing--in future you might provide a link to your stories--it's a lot more convenient for the reader than the way you provided. After all, as large as the whole story collection is, it might not be on page A forever.
 
I was very excited when the first story I submitted was accepted last week! Now I am learning my way around here in the forum, and trying not to mess up too badly.

My story is in the erotic-couplings category, and is titled

"The Gardener is The New Neighbor".

Any comments and feedback is appreciated. I have more pending approval, so I am quite nervous about those yet. Thanks for any help!!
 
My first story...

Hello folks,

Great idea for a thread Dr. M. Thank you.

This is my first Literotica offering (although certainly not my last):

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=284768

I'd really appreciate more of you good people reading it and leaving a rating and/or feedback if possible. Should there be any stories you'd like me to read in return, just let me know.

All the best,

The Horn
 
Two new stories from a new writer....

I've just had my first two stories accepted on Literotica.

The first one, "The Goon Show" (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=297164)

takes a look at the world of the white slaver from the point of view of one of the henchmen rather than the super smooth, criminal master mind. I think it's got some fun in it - not a whole lot of sex but for those of you that like bondage and damsel-in-distress style stories, this should be your sort of thing.

The second one, "Staying Out Of The Papers" is a look at the old "nosy journalist" style of story. (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=298033)

Again if you want something in the damsel-in-distress line you'll like this short story.

All feedback welcomed of course....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Non Erotic Story

I posted this story originally in the Non Consent/Reluctance section but after advice from co-literotica authors it could be that the story was more for the non erotic category. So, as I can't get it reposted (or at least don't know how to) thought I'd post this note so that any non erotic story readers could give me a view if they would be so kind :)

A brief synopsys of the complete short story is that a young, pretty detective goes in search of glory and pushes herself too far. It does tend toward the violent and dark side.

Story at: http://www.literotica.com/stories/s...y.php?id=297160

Any comments/thoughts much appreciated (especially as it's my first story).

Thanks for reading.
 
Honeymoon Cabin

The first chapter of my series Honeymoon Cabin has been accepted. The story is a continuation of Wife Christina and approximately 12 parts are planned depending on how I break them up.

Thanks for reading and please take time to vote. Comments and contructive criticism are appreciated.

MJL
 
My first story: The Tantric Electrician

Hello Literoticans!

Just approved and posted:

Title: The Tantric Electrician

Description: Human power strip needs her 3 outlets tested.

Category: Erotic Couplings (lots of stuff happens in the story, including some light BDSM but nothing scary; perhaps it might even be enjoyed by readers of BDSM as well if they are not expecting strict hard-core business)

Please give it a peek and if it pleases you it would please me to get a vote. Comments/feedback appreciated, too.

Thank you for reading, if you do!

Cheers!

wanderlustress
 
Last edited:
Please excuse the redundancy but I amended my Story Advertisement post #1563 to reflect that The Tantric Electrician has been put in the correct category of Erotic Couplings - the story encompasses light BDSM; oral-genital entertainment; anal; ass play; different things entering various body cavities; scanty, slightly fetishy female wardrobing; and a bit of humor - hopefully something for everyone! :) Bless your heart, Laurel! :rose: Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
wanderlustress said:
Please excuse the redundancy but I amended my Story Advertisement post #1563 to reflect that The Tantric Electrician has been put in the correct category of Erotic Couplings - the story encompasses light BDSM; oral-genital entertainment; anal; ass play; different things entering various body cavities; scanty, slightly fetishy female wardrobing; and a bit of humor - hopefully something for everyone! :) Bless your heart, Laurel! :rose: Enjoy!


Hello wanderlustress, and everyone else...

I'm gonna add the "Tantric Electrician" to my list of stories to read, it has a great title and the way you worded your ad made me smile.

I'm gonna have to hang out around here more often, since starting my own thread over at the Dragon's Den

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=499162

It's gonna take me a spell to work through the list but keep watching and I'll get around to it...
 
Thanks, Dragonteeth!

I like your thread. Great idea!


Dragonteeth said:
Hello wanderlustress, and everyone else...

I'm gonna add the "Tantric Electrician" to my list of stories to read, it has a great title and the way you worded your ad made me smile.

I'm gonna have to hang out around here more often, since starting my own thread over at the Dragon's Den

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=499162

It's gonna take me a spell to work through the list but keep watching and I'll get around to it...
 
Last edited:
UKHorn said:
Hello folks,

Great idea for a thread Dr. M. Thank you.

This is my first Literotica offering (although certainly not my last):

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=284768

I'd really appreciate more of you good people reading it and leaving a rating and/or feedback if possible. Should there be any stories you'd like me to read in return, just let me know.

All the best,

The Horn

Mr Horn,

Congratulations on getting your first story up.

I will go check it out but it's going to take a while to get though my current list. Mean time, feel free to drop into the Dragon's Den and say "Hi"
 
Thanks

Thank you Dragonteeth.

Hope you enjoy it when you get around to reading it. I'll pop by the Den now and say howdy.
 
Advertising EXSTACY! An erotic serial

EXSTACY!
An erotic series about the intense sexual power of the mind. Join Stacy as she embarks on a journey that will take her from basic physical pleasure into the realms of deepest EXSTACY!

“The demonstration is about to begin,” Fiona said. At almost the same moment Stacy shuddered as the woman placed her thumb and forefinger on each side of her pussy lips. The firm but gentle fingers prised her lips apart, and Stacy felt the tingle of the brush’s bristly head penetrate her entrance.

The sound that emerged from Stacy’s mouth as she threw her head back was that of someone trying to regain control of their breathing after stepping under a shower that was hotter than they had first expected.

As the instrument continued to probe deeper and the bristles begin to scratch at her pussy walls, the uncontrolled gasps became groans. Whether these were of pleasure or pain it was impossible to tell. The groaning continued until about a quarter of the brush was inside her, then something happened.

The probe must have reached some extra sensitive part of Stacy’s vaginal cavity, possibly her g-spot, as she suddenly thrust her whole upper body forward and emitted a series of loud, broken screams. After a few moments she threw herself backwards again, her hands leaving the armrests and lifting up her tshirt to squeeze at her naked breasts."

http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=582667&page=submissions
 
Hi everyone. My latest story Fight posted today. It's the last of my stories featuring Wes and Mike, and reads, votes, and comments are greatly appreciated.
 
Back
Top