So, what's in it for 'her?'

Ishmael

Literotica Guru
Was just reading this;

Woman suicide bomber.

And got to wondering what's in it for her?

Well, Mohammad [PBUH] says, "Women go to Paradise too."

Yep, they do. But there's a catch..........no sex. Jewels, gold, clothes, fine dining, shows, the whole nine yards.......but no sex.

It seems that sex in Paradise is reserved for men only (the whole 72 virgin trip).

Which got me to wondering where do all these virgins come from? I mean are they the 'bad' girls that are punished by being forced to be virgins 72 times before they're sent to hell?

The bitch that blew herself up must have listened to a LOT of Madonna.

Ishmael

I think that in many instances, they use shame to motivate.

;)

Divorce leads to shame. Maybe she was just hoping to not end up in hell, as that is where she already resided.

Trying to find logic in religion is like trying to find a needle in a haystack whose only purpose is to sew your open mind closed.

Did you even read the link you included in your OP?
It's now feared that more civilian women - in Libya at least - are being brainwashed, forced or cajoled into killing themselves for IS terrorists as fighting intensifies.

So you're saying that the article is saying that women are just plain stupid, right?

The fact that men aren't mentioned would imply that they are motivated by righteous considerations.

"Brainwashed/cajoled" is one thing and is usually tied to a positive motivator. Like the Jackass after a stick (you know, Hillary seeking the presidency).

"Forced/blackmailed" is a whole different matter and not outside the realm of possibilities. But the past history of female suicide bombers tend to negate that motivation.

Ishmael

What do you imagine brainwashing consists of? It isn't some magical hypnotism. You can't hypnotize somebody to do something they don't already want to do.

To persuade somebody to do something that they don't currently want to do you have to show them that there are benefits to doing the thing that they currently don't want to do. That's what Ishmael is asking, "What are the benefits?"

As a side note the literal translation of the word used for 'virgin' in the Haddith's is 'maiden.' And the Arabic word for 'maiden' is 'Hoor.'

We've got a linguistic disconnect here.

Ishmael

More likely, what have they got to lose..or what have they not got to lose.

So you're saying that the article is saying that women are just plain stupid, right?
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
:rolleyes:

The fact that men aren't mentioned would imply that they are motivated by righteous considerations.
Or it could imply it was an article about the increase of women suicide bombers.
Yeah, I can see how that would be a hard one for you to figure out.

More likely, what have they got to lose..or what have they not got to lose.
Their kids maybe? "Do this or we'll kill all your children."

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
:rolleyes:

Or it could imply it was an article about the increase of women suicide bombers.
Yeah, I can see how that would be a hard one for you to figure out.

Their kids maybe? "Do this or we'll kill all your children."

This level of naiveté or denial is interesting. You do realize that these jihadis are being taught by their mothers to be the sort of people that grow up to become suicide bombers. The deaths of their children in the furtherance of Islam are hardly a horror for them. I don't think you understand a thing about their culture.

In fundamentalist areas this is one of the reasons they do not want women going and getting any kind of secular education. The only education they get is in their fundamentalist faith. This life to them is meaningless.

This level of naiveté or denial is interesting. You do realize that these jihadis are being taught by their mothers to be the sort of people that grow up to become suicide bombers. The deaths of their children in the furtherance of Islam are hardly a horror for them. I don't think you understand a thing about their culture.

In fundamentalist areas this is one of the reasons they do not want women going and getting any kind of secular education. The only education they get is in their fundamentalist faith. This life to them is meaningless.

Wow!

They're just like Christians and everyone here who in the cool, up-and-up class know just how evil Christianity is when it comes to women and gays..

Was just reading this;

Woman suicide bomber.

Yep, they do. But there's a catch..........no sex. Jewels, gold, clothes, fine dining, shows, the whole nine yards.......but no sex.

It seems that sex in Paradise is reserved for men only (the whole 72 virgin trip).

Which got me to wondering where do all these virgins come from? I mean are they the 'bad' girls that are punished by being forced to be virgins 72 times before they're sent to hell?

Ishmael

Its Islamic Feminism.

Wow!

They're just like Christians and everyone here who in the cool, up-and-up class know just how evil Christianity is when it comes to women and gays..

it is interesting how they have absolutely no problem suggesting that Christianity lobotomizes women. Even women who are obviously bright, intelligent, articulate educated and speak for themselves about what they do or don't value about Christianity.

Actual oppression of women as it occurs in Islamic culture not as a side effect, but very much a design feature is a complete mystery to them.

A good friend of mine is Muslim and from the Sudan. He has three wives back home and one here in America. On one occasion someone's wife was running around behind his back. My friend said, "In Africa when a woman misbehaves, you can beat her. Sometimes I miss Africa."

Was just reading this;

Woman suicide bomber.

Ishtard

Here's the funny thing about this post. You've always postulated that you are well versed in the Islamic religion and the Quaran. You posting this like it's a revelation proves otherwise.

How many fake patents and calling cards do old bittermen get?

Here's the funny thing about this post. You've always postulated that you are well versed in the Islamic religion and the Quaran. You posting this like it's a revelation proves otherwise.

How many fake patents and calling cards do old bittermen get?

In fairness to Ishmael, he's had a rough week, what with Santa at Mall of Murica bein' black this year....

i have pondered that
same question
in regards to
lit wimnz
who seek out
luke
for phone sex.

desperation?

The GB is the most entertaining reality show that I ever watched.

Has PenisLicker dragged the thread down to Jerry Springer level yet?

I bet he has.

Ishmael

Back