Naughty fantasies

Rachael_25

Virgin
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Posts
7
I have an uncontrollable urge.

I am a very proper woman but whenever I'm on the train I seem to get really hot and start looking around at the men thinking what they could do to me.

Some maybe isolated, some together, some with the other woman.

I once crossed a line on one train. But that's a story for another time.

Would love to hear if anyone else is the same
 
I think there's something about a train that can inspire fantasies. They're almost a separate world, between places, away from the real world. Lots of people who wouldn't normally meet each other, all close up in an enclosed space. Conversations starting... maybe relationships forming... maybe something more.

I get a similar feeling in hotel rooms - away from home, away from normal life - there's a bit of a feeling that anything could happen.

Does that make sense?
 
I find it happens to me on all types of transport that are somewhat 'contained'.... trains have a special rhythm, a flow. Aircraft, once aloft, also develop a rythym and I find myself looking around at the women in there with me.... and my mind races wondering how, what and where...

I do love the fast trains, especially.
 
I have an uncontrollable urge.

I am a very proper woman but whenever I'm on the train I seem to get really hot and start looking around at the men thinking what they could do to me.

Some maybe isolated, some together, some with the other woman.

I once crossed a line on one train. But that's a story for another time.

Would love to hear if anyone else is the same

There is something inherently romantic about a train. And, perhaps, an inherent eroticism, at least for some. So much could happen in the privacy of a sleeper car, for example. I'd love to see where this could go... What a man and a woman could do on the rails.
 
I often take the underground train to and from the airport, and regular flights. I often get hard thinking about fingeringing someone discreetly on the train and then fucking them on the flight.
 
Riding the Metro in the DC area one afternoon, from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Foggy Bottom - the GWU campus. I was facing the front of the train. A young woman, maybe in her very late teens or early twenties, sat on the other side of the train, facing the rear.

It was the middle of the afternoon and the car was almost empty. I started to read, but then glanced up and noticed that the girl had crossed her legs, up high, and the heel of her running shoes was pressed up into the crotch of her jeans and it was moving, ever so slightly, just a little flexing of her ankle.

I kept my head down, but could raise my eyes and see her. Every once in a while, her legs would close a little and then relax and I became mesmerized watching her. I thought to myself that if she didn't get off the train when I did, I was going to stay on and watch her.

As we approached the last stop in Virginia, her ankle started to move faster and I could see her flex her hips very slightly. Then she leaned forward and used her arms to pull her heel in tighter and shuddered.

She leaned back and put her leg down. Her face was flushed and she looked around the train but all she could see were people in their own little worlds. Except for me. I raised my head and smiled at her. Her face flushed again, but she smiled, then gathered her backpack and got off the train.
 
ive always wanted to be arrested by a fine 😍 officer amd for him to take me into the woods strip me down and let me blow him till he cums in my mouth and to swallow his warm cum. Then i want him to spread me across the hood of his car amd with his other partner to fuck me senseless while both hands are cuffed behind my back, then have one of the officers just ram his dicl down my throat amd making him beg to let me breath. i wamt them to slap my ass and pull my head hair as the penetrate and smash their dick inside me, amd for one of the police to come in my mouth ans the other cum insode my asshole 😍❤. i would then want them to make me ride their hard cocks as they bounced me up and down on their dick . riding both cocks and just being spit on and cummed on and even slapped around a bit , turn me on 😍i then want them to tie my hands to a tree. and for then to anal fuck me. then to stroke me slowly and he rubs up against me , pushing his 9 inches up my ass, as i breath in sharp every time he strokes, amd for him to whisper in my ear calling me a little slut, that im a whore, that ima stay on this tree all day and for him to make me his sex slave 😍❤. thats my fantasy 😜. anybody willing to fuck me like that if you will let me know as soon as possible 7076358452 or email me trillen777@gmail.com im 19 and ill do anything for you daddy 😘
 
I have an uncontrollable urge.

I am a very proper woman but whenever I'm on the train I seem to get really hot and start looking around at the men thinking what they could do to me.

Some maybe isolated, some together, some with the other woman.

I once crossed a line on one train. But that's a story for another time.

Would love to hear if anyone else is the same

you mean others are thinking the same thing i am thinking. Want too cross thr line together?
 
Trains in the UK tend to be completely open carriages, which are a little bit more difficult to get up to much on. In mainland europe, its much more common for the carriages to be broken up into compartments, and I have had a couple of 'encounters' in these. On one occasion, whilst travelling with a former girlfriend, we did close the doors and curtains. She leaned back in her seat, hitched up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side as I kneeled on the floor between her legs and fucked the frustration out of both of us. It was incredibly hot, knowing that the door could open at any minute. It didn't, and we both came before finishing, but it was only a matter of a couple of minutes before the ticket inspector let himself in whilst doing the rounds. A pretty intense thrill, and one I would love to re-live!
 
No trains here .. but I do find myself fantasizing about housewives/moms at the grocery store. I get excited wondering what they are like behind a closed bedroom door. Are they prime and proper? or are they downright dirty and slutty!? I've had two encounters with married women that I've met. One while I was making a delivery, and the other via an online game. Both were really naughty :) but so prime and proper in appearance.

I'd really like to just make a friend online with a married woman, just to "flirt" discreetly. Seems difficult to find today?
 
A friend of mine

Met a woman on the London to Edinburgh train.
Enjoyment and alcohol lead them to locking themselves in one of the toilets and having sex.
Unfortunately he missed his station and got home three hours late.
Explained that he had fallen asleep.
 
BUMP
i was on the train yesterday for the first time in over 10 years ...and had forgotten how crammed it can get ...............bodies very close
 
You guys do know that there's a whole sub genre of porn about getting felt up on trains? It's wildly popular in Japan.
 
See Erica Jong's 1970s book Fear of Flying. Her fantasy of a "zipless fuck" on a train goes awry.
 
Sensual trains

There is a sensual air about trains and I find that I am predisposed to fantasize with people I meet. It sounds like a great adventure for a solo traveller or commuter to partake his or her sexual fantasies with strangers on a train. I also fantastize about sex in inappropriate locations and times. That may be part of the adventure.
 
Back
Top