Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My perception confirmed as I feel your muscles relax and become soft, your body not pulling away from our contact but holding it's place. Your soft cheek resting against mine, the smell of your night perfume fills every breath I take. My desire burns as I feel my own body respond to heated moment. I slightly turn my head into your...

...into your face and probingly let my lips linger over your heated face...you close your eyes and let it happen. I feel your hands gliding over my hips...upwards...

One of these days I am gonna go down to the beach and yell at the top of my lungs that I am bi and always have been and I could not care less who hears me or what they think about it anymore.

And right after that I am going to flap my arms and fly to the moon. -sigh-

One of these days I am gonna go down to the beach and yell at the top of my lungs that I am bi and always have been and I could not care less who hears me or what they think about it anymore.

And right after that I am going to flap my arms and fly to the moon. -sigh-

we have nude beaches in Vancouver... just sayin'

Thanks to Indy, Kissdance, Lacy, Southerngal, CrazyChemGirl, AmandaJane: This thread is alive again!!! :D

Oops, and forgot to add Dumpling to the list! :)
Thanks "Sweetie" :kiss::rose:
thought I bring a visual along & make it more interesting :D
attachment.php

Looking to explore more with the ladies, while I do enjoy men there are something women are just the best at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back