Last movie you watched

Fish tank. Fantastic movie, taboo, dramatic and Michael Fassbender is always as sexy of course. Definitely worth the 3.85 dollars at the DVD market, under-priced if you ask me..but not gonna complain.. :p
 
The Collection.

Watched it in theaters today. It's a fun movie if that's your cup of tea.
 
Class. Some of my favorite 'Brat Pack'ers and so young and beautiful. And it has the whole older woman, younger man story going on :p
 
Beyond the Black Rainbow

Not for everyone for sure. But an incredibly realized tribute to late 70's/early 80's sci-fi and horror. Barely held together with a skeleton of a plot. Slow paced but dazzling for film geeks who get all the references. Rather than a homage to movies like Demon Seed or THX 1138, it actually manages to embody the tone and feel.
 
Pretty Woman XXX - only gotten half-way through it though. Obviously by the title, it's a porn parody.

The last regular movie we watched was Elf. Great Christmas movie! Certainly a family favorite.
 
Willow....an 80's throwback to my childhood. I watched it with my two sons (7&9). They loved it!
 
watched gasland last night...holy crap what a hoot.
are there some contamination problems in some places??? yes! but by the film makers own statements there are 10s of thousands of wells producing without contamination. and yes i live in 'gasland'. oklahoma to be exact and we love our oil an gas and wouldn't trade it for anything!
 
looking to find frack nation on line or somewhere for free, hear it's almost as good as gasland!
 
Back
Top