Listen to us moan

Hi guys I need some help convincing my boyfriend to make some audio's with me. I've been a huge fan of the audio's on this site and its always been a fantasy of mine to be listened to while I have sex. My boyfriend thinks its kind of weird...What are some ways I can make him feel more comfortable with it??? The help would really be appreciated thanks!!! ^_^

The offer of more blowjobs and/or the prospect of more blowjobs would get me to agree to almost anything. Seriously, I'm not ashamed to say it. I can't imagine that if you tell him that you'd like to suck him off more and just record it, that he would be against it.

But find out if he's genuinely uncomfortable with it. Don't manipulate him into anything. Incentive is one thing. But if has a real problem with it, find out why. It may be simple nervousness. But it could be a real objection.

Hi guys I need some help convincing my boyfriend to make some audio's with me. I've been a huge fan of the audio's on this site and its always been a fantasy of mine to be listened to while I have sex. My boyfriend thinks its kind of weird...What are some ways I can make him feel more comfortable with it??? The help would really be appreciated thanks!!! ^_^

I also love hearing others during sex. I have made several Audio recordings of me and my wife. Does he know that you visit Lit? Have you let him listen to any of the recordings that you enjoy? I would start there. If you are interested, I can email you some of our recordings and you can suggest that you make some to thank us for what we sent you. Just an idea. PM me if you want.

The offer of more blowjobs and/or the prospect of more blowjobs would get me to agree to almost anything. Seriously, I'm not ashamed to say it. I can't imagine that if you tell him that you'd like to suck him off more and just record it, that he would be against it.

But find out if he's genuinely uncomfortable with it. Don't manipulate him into anything. Incentive is one thing. But if has a real problem with it, find out why. It may be simple nervousness. But it could be a real objection.
And is if this is the case, then you have to accept that. Some people just may not be comfortable with the thought of broadcasting what, to them, is a private activity.

Expanding on what pmann and Eilan said, it may be worthwhile to see if letting him be in charge of the recording and have control over the tape/cd/.mp3 file would change anything for him. If his concern is about people who aren't the two of you hearing it, then while ideally he should be able to trust you to keep the audio private he might be reassured (and thus more comfortable making the audio) if he's the "keeper of the clip".

Just a thought.

Does your boyfriend yell "YAHTZEE!" upon reaching climax? That's not weird. Don't let anyone tell him that's weird. Do you hear me, Bernice? It's TOTALLY NORMAL!

Sorry.

Anyway, best of luck!

Back