men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along the line of this thread ... During a vacation trip to St. Martin, I treated my wife to an erotic massage by an attractive masseur who advertised such services on the island. We met at a local watering hole and, after introductions and brief discussion to confirm our readiness, he drove us to his massage facility.

Once there, he invited my wife to disrobe and assisted her to the massage table, where he covered her with a light sheet. He then invited me to take a seat in a chair that was positioned 4-5 feet away, with a clear view of the table. After lighting candles and beginning to play a soothing CD, he asked if we were comfortable with him performing the massage in the nude. Once my wife consented, he removed his clothing - sharing his full fit physique for our viewing pleasure.

The first 10 - 15 minutes of the massage was quite traditional, with abundant use of aromatic oils and fairly deep Swedish-style kneading of her back, neck, arms and legs. As he completed his work on her lower back, he lowered the sheet below her buttocks and began to stroke her ass cheeks. He then paused to add more oil on her behind, and resumed his stroking ... but began to allow his hands to slide down her cheeks and between her thighs. It was clear that his fingers were beginning to access areas between her cheeks and deep between her thighs. As my wife's ass began to lift slightly from the table, he invited her to turn onto her back. Though she seemed quite shy at the initiation of the massage, she was fairly quick to comply with his request and turned over without covering her breasts. After applying oil to his hands, he began to rub the sides of her chest ... allowing his fingers to slide across her breasts. Soon, he began to stroke across her nipples and started to pinch them gently between his fingers.

My wife's breathing began to quicken, at which point he allowed his hands to wander down to her belly and hips. As he rubbed her hips, my wife's thighs began to part ... almost involuntarily. At this point, he allowed his left hand to wander between her thighs while he used his right hand to apply more lotion to her already very moist-looking pussy lips. Once she was adequately doused with the lotion, he began to stroke her outer lips and then slid a finger between her wet lips. As he penetrated her with a finger, she inhaled briskly ... obviously enjoying the sensations he was providing.

As this was the first and only time that I had shared my wife's charms with another man, I found the experience so stimulating that I found it necessary to slide out of my shorts ... and began to slide my hand over my very hard cock, which was leaking copious amounts of precum. As it was now obvious that my wife and I were "appreciating" the experience, he took that as his invitation to take additional liberty ... and he now leaned forward and slid his tongue from her belly button to the wet pussy that he had been fingering only moments earlier.

Beyond my own expectations, I found the sight of another man sliding his tongue around and inside my wife's shaven and gaping pussy to be amazingly hot. So hot, in fact, that I had no choice but to seek some relief ... and so, I stepped to the side of the massage table and offered my stiff cock to my wife's mouth (which was already partly open as a result of the pleasure the masseur's tongue was providing to her). He was now kneeling on the bottom half of the massage table, and he motioned between his cock and her pussy with a non-verbal inquiry. As my wife and I had both defined our limits beforehand, I found it necessary to decline his request with a shake of my head (even though, at that moment, I would have loved to watch him slide his stiff cock deep inside of her).

Realizing that he wasn't going to be fucking my wife, he slid off the massage table and crossed to the opposite side, where he resumed sliding his right hand deep between my wife's splayed pussy lips. He then used his left hand to position my wife's right hand where she could grasp his cock. He then applied a liberal dose of massage oil to himself so that she could provide him some pleasure by stroking him with her hand. Understanding how desperate he must feel to gain some relief (his cock was stiff and throbbing), I leaned forward and whispered to my wife, "Would you like to suck his cock?". She offered a subtle nod of her head, at which point I asked him, "Can she taste you?" He was all too eager to cooperate, and stepped to the head of the table, offering her his stiff and glistening cock. Despite my wife's inexperience with other men, her aroused state prompted her to position her head near the edge of the table ... where she then opened her mouth to receive all that he had to offer. As she began to suck on his engorged cock, I walked to the bottom of the table and crawled up between her thighs and began to taste the wet pussy that had so recently been stroked and fingered by our randy masseur.

I lifted my head to see him pistoning his cock in and out of her mouth. His eyes were closed, clearly enjoying my wife's amazing oral talents. I then slid forward and allowed my own cock to find that warm and wet haven with which I was so familiar. Our masseur opened his eyes and watched me slide my own stiff cock deep in and out of my wife's eager pussy. The added stimulation of my fucking her drove my wife to a level of greater enthusiasm with her sucking of his cock. Soon, he began to breathe forcefully and moan ... signaling that his stimulation level was reaching its inevitable peak. Surprisingly, it was apparent that my wife had no intention of interrupting her oral efforts and he soon rewarded her with a loud moan and a deeper thrust of his cock into her mouth. As my wife repeatedly swallowed his cock and his load, my own orgasm overtook me and I filled her pussy with a full load of my own.

After a brief period of relaxation and post-orgasmic revelation, we thanked and paid our masseur, redressed, and prepared for the ride back to the lounge where we had parked our rental car. My wife and I often relive this experience enthusiastically in the privacy of own bed back at home. We look forward to another visit to St. Martin where we will undoubtedly seek out another erotic massage encounter with this talented masseur. For those who may be interested, he advertises his services in St. Martin under the name "Carl".

Wow, thanks for sharing that!
 
Note to Jen

Well, I think the point is, he [the other man] has sexually possessed her.

Yes, I would enjoy cleaning up, but ideally it means something to her or it doesn't happen. "My lover's had me. Your sexual fucking role is no longer primary. Eating his cum shows that.

"Seconds" perhaps, but I think the idea of being in there where he's been has a humiliation factor. As above, however, what's it mean to her: "He still loves me." or "He's there in the cunt I've given to another. He's willing to be 'second'.

Let me ask you: Do she think less of him for that? Or is she pleased that he loves her and accepts that role?

Would he be considered, by others, bi? Well, at one remove, so to say. He's not directly eating cum from a cock. Or perhaps just an abdicated male. He, however, considers himself hers. He's not so much 'bi' as serving her: What she wants, he does --and that could be any number of things.



wow, that's awesome!

Would you want to go down on her, or enter her after he's finished?

leads me to my next question, if a man loves to share and watch his wife...and make lover to her after the lover is finished, would most men consider him bi?

sure, it has to be a perfect world with no STD's or aids...but I think the kink factor, and taboo of the idea from watching the husband slip inside feeling how aroused she is, and for kicks he pulls out to see the tip all coated in seed:devil:
 
[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Everytime I see this pic I can't help but think of me, the wife, and some lucky guy. Some day I hope to move it from the fantasy column to the reality column.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

I used to watch my first wife regularly having sex with other men. We enjoyed MFM 3'sums, us 2 guys pleasuring her without any overt bi sexual contact between the guys. It was all about her.
It wasn't unusual for me just to sit back in an easy chair and watch her with the other guy, listening to her pleasure and watching him fuck her.
Hoping one day to get to this point with my current wife but at this stage it is just a fantasy with her.
 
Everytime I see this pic I can't help but think of me, the wife, and some lucky guy.

The pic reminded me of something.

My husband is a small guy. He likes to see me with much larger guys and he even likes me to compare his smaller size with theirs. I don't completely understand it, but it gives him a tremendous amount of arousal. I do like big guys and the more I enjoy them, favor them, talk about them, give in to their demands, the more it tuns him on.

Kind of "off topic" for this thread, but I thought I would mention it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's off topic, at all. If I fantasize about my wife, it's definitely with someone 'better,' in size and/or technique. What's hot is her response.


The pic reminded me of something.

My husband is a small guy. He likes to see me with much larger guys and he even likes me to compare his smaller size with theirs. I don't completely understand it, but it gives him a tremendous amount of arousal. I do like big guys and the more I enjoy them, favor them, talk about them, give in to their demands, the more it tuns him on.

Kind of "off topic" for this thread, but I thought I would mention it.
 
I really wonder why men are like this. Don't you feel jealous to see your 'faithful wife' enjoying with another man?

I feel bad to think that my husband cheats me.

Nishha, it is strange & don't really understand it myself..........but as long as I can see she is ENJOYING it, I enjoy it too........I want her to be sexually fulfilled, and can see that the extra-marital activities that she indulges in somehow excite her far more than the marital sex that we enjoy.......in fact, the marital sex is made more exciting for both of us when we re-live her outside encounters.

Plus we both know that she goes with other men purely for the sex, and not for love.
 
Nishha, it is strange & don't really understand it myself..........but as long as I can see she is ENJOYING it, I enjoy it too........I want her to be sexually fulfilled, and can see that the extra-marital activities that she indulges in somehow excite her far more than the marital sex that we enjoy.......in fact, the marital sex is made more exciting for both of us when we re-live her outside encounters.

Plus we both know that she goes with other men purely for the sex, and not for love.

Exactamundo!
 
I would love my husband to be willing to share me, either in front of him or me to go out, do it and come back and tell him about it. Or be happy for me not to and do it in secret :)

By the way I'd be very happy for him to do the same.

Good attitude. If you want it that much, then his desire or acceptance or non desire or non acceptance doesn't matter much... strong cravings huh?
 
Sex vs. love...

Sex and love are two different things and I don't think that monogamy is a demonstration of love.

Personally, I'm a tremendous flirt and being in a relationship or marriage with someone isn't going to stop that.

Marriage and/or love doesn't mean that you stop finding other people attractive. I always encourage my lovers and partners to explore whatever they like. If the meet someone they want to be with, feel free. Just be safe and be honest.

I do the same. I am open with my girl and with someone I meet who I want to fuck and I will say honesty goes a long way.

I don't have an interest in watching or being a "secondary party" in the mix. I will engage and indulge in a threesome but in that situation, I'm always the one in control.

It can be very hot. With both two men and two women. Again, the key is honesty and communication.
 
I would love my husband to be willing to share me, either in front of him or me to go out, do it and come back and tell him about it. Or be happy for me not to and do it in secret :)

By the way I'd be very happy for him to do the same.

Have you discussed it with him even in a fantasy setting?
 
I think the fantasy is often better than the reality. We have had five experiences since we have been swinging where my wife has had sex with one, or more guys.

While it is fun to see her with another guy, they have been a bit of a disappointment in the satisfaction category. I have had 20 plus years to know what buttons to push, only one guy has made her cum, and that was through oral sex. Every time has been fun in some way, but hasn’t lived up to the fantasy for us.

Saturday night was a prime example. We had played with this guy before, but he had trouble keeping it up, understandable with nerves, but we wanted to give him a second chance. It started good, him going down on her while I was sucking her tits, and then her blowing me while he was still eating her. We then switched to me fucking her doggy style while he blew him. That was a lot of fun for both of us. He then slipped on a rubber and climbed on top. I thought ok, this will be fun, pretty soon she can climb on top and we can DP her. However, after two minutes, or less, he shot his load and was done for the night.

We still had a good time, it was not as good as the fantasy.

He also claimed to be well endowed (seven or eight inches and thick). From the endowment standpoint, he is suing a different ruler than us because I’m not seven inches, and I had him by a bit, but he was probably a little thicker than me.

We’ll do it again, and it will be fun, but it would be nice if it could ever be as nice as you would hope it would be.
 
I would love my husband to be willing to share me, either in front of him or me to go out, do it and come back and tell him about it. Or be happy for me not to and do it in secret :)

By the way I'd be very happy for him to do the same.

Yes...strong cravings. Unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen on a permission given basis.

Too many mis-matched pairs with this. I would love my wife to want this. And I would wait at home to hear the details (and see the evidence..) after she had her fun, then I would have mine.

Hope you get your chance (and share the details with us to live vicariously).
 
Too many mis-matched pairs with this. I would love my wife to want this. And I would wait at home to hear the details (and see the evidence..) after she had her fun, then I would have mine.

Hope you get your chance (and share the details with us to live vicariously).

it's a lot of fun
 
My ex wife and I ...

... Were separated, but I needed to be back in the home for my daughters weekend visit. Ex said that was ok, she would be going out. When I got there she was just putting the finishing touches on an amazing outfit. A sexy short beige skirt that stopped above her knee and a white blouse that showed her DD bra underneath. I was having trouble saying goodbye but she left for her date. I spent 5 hours alone in our old bedroom waiting for her and wondering what she was doing and if she was ok. Around 2 am I heard her come in the back door and head directly into the shower. After she dried off she laid on the sofa but I could hear her crying. I convinced her to come to bed and I wouldn't touch her, maybe she would sleep better. Well she ended up telling me every detail that night ... I never was or have since been as hard as I was then as she was telling me what he did to her ... And what she did to him.
 
Absolutely not... I don't understand the thrill in watching another man have at your wife. I don't even discuss my sexual conquests with my wife to my friends as I don't want them looking at here all lust crazed every time we have a get together.

Guess I'm the odd ball here :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top