sex in panties

Love being fucked with my panties on. Having them pulled to the side tight against your clit while being fucked is my favorite. Any position really, but love it best doggie style.

There is nothing more exquisitely erotic than sex in panties - mine are always tiny, wet and easily pulled aside. I am usually asked to keep them on all day and then walk around the house in them all evening

Love sex in my panties

Does anyone else share my passion for this? I love to be taken by surprise, my skirt hitched up and my little panties pulled to the side, and taken firmly. Nothing is sexier or more outrageous. I love to keep my panties on afterwards and feel them soaking up all of my juices.

Does anyone else share my passion for this? I love to be taken by surprise, my skirt hitched up and my little panties pulled to the side, and taken firmly. Nothing is sexier or more outrageous. I love to keep my panties on afterwards and feel them soaking up all of my juices.

Also one of my favorites, but what about in the morning just as your stepping out the door for work and being told to wear those soaking wet panties all day......yum.

Both wearing sheer panties....

My ex (boy do I miss her) used to wear sheer panties and pee on eachother in them. She loved it when I would force my panty-covered cock against her pantied pussy. The hot wet nylon against her clit drove her wild. I could almost penetrate her completely through the sheer panties. She would then stroke me to orgasm through my pee-soaked panties.

Very hot! I love this, well anything to do with panties I love but this is really hot!

My ex (boy do I miss her) used to wear sheer panties and pee on eachother in them. She loved it when I would force my panty-covered cock against her pantied pussy. The hot wet nylon against her clit drove her wild. I could almost penetrate her completely through the sheer panties. She would then stroke me to orgasm through my pee-soaked panties.

very nice!

I've never tried being fuck with my panties on, but there was the one time were my boyfriend shoved my panties into my dripping hole to suck up my juices, then pulled them out to fuck me dry. LOVED THE FRICTION!

Wet

I think this picture illustrates what this thread is about. :D

Last edited:

Mmm, there is nothing hotter than seeing the sweet juicy mess that is left after a got round of sex while she is wearing her panties, lacy ones make I that much better

The first time I did this it was really just a way to avoid an embarrassing amount of pubic stubble. I thought I'd cut him, honestly. But in retrospect, some of my favorite sexual experiences involve leaving my panties on. It's urgent and hot. You have to get your cock in me right now. No time to undress. Just go at it.

Back