subtle flashing

Very fun times!! Makes me want to go on a road trip tomorrow...hehe
 
I was on a road trip, hubs was driving. I was horny, had my tits out. Passed a semi on the passenger side. He saw and honked. We passed another semi and he was ready to look!
 
The answer is yes. I do like to give a bit of a peek to a guy. And before you can say it, yes its an ego boost thing for me. I have been known to wear a sheer bra under a white blouse so there is just a hint or breast under my blouse. I love to see the college aged waiter at a restaurant come back to my table again and again to refill my water glass just to get a better look.
 
I do this from time to time. I also love to wear light colored tops without a bra.
 
Next time...

Give us some advanced notice, so we can set up our stalking stations and outposts.
 
I actually had an experience yesterday...

I love it when I am out driving around and stop next to a tall vehicle that can look down into mine and see me. If I have on a sundress, then I will usually put on as much of a show as I can with the moment or two that I have.

Yesterday I was out and pulled up to a stop light that a firetruck was stopped at. The truck was in the left lane and I pulled up next to it in the middle lane stopping just so I was positioned next to the two windows. The cab of the firetruck looked full but I'm not sure exactly how many firemen were in it.

I am never quite sure if the person in the vehicle is watching me or can see exactly what I am doing. That tends to be part of the excitement for me. I slid my dress up my thighs until my panties were exposed and started running my fingers up and down my thighs. I wasn't familiar with this intersection and wasn't quite sure how much time I had. I then wiggled in my seat a little and started touching myself through my panties. The light turned and I waited for the firetruck to go. I looked up as it was pulling forward and one of the firemen in the window gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and speeded up past them in an effort to get to my appointment on time. :D

It truly is fun being a woman sometimes...well most of the time. :devil:

I used to take a lot of road trips years ago, and got a kick out of teasing truck drivers. Or any man in a tall vehicle really. The first time I was just masturbating for the fun of it, with no regard for any other drivers but then noticed I was being watched by a guy in a semi truck that I was passing. Just knowing that he was watching made me cum that much faster. After that I tried to make sure I had an audience whenever I was driving and touching myself...it's quite a rush. Makes me horny just remembering!! :)

I'm not sure these are subtle flashes,

but I DO love them :D :heart:

I need to get myself a taller ride!
 
I wear the little sun dresses a lot, and I do love to give a little peak from time to time. there so easy to pull up while you are driving or sitting at an intersextion waiting on the light to change
 
I wear the little sun dresses a lot, and I do love to give a little peak from time to time. there so easy to pull up while you are driving or sitting at an intersextion waiting on the light to change

Mmmm....straining my neck to catch a glimpse. Makes waiting for the light to change worthwhile.
 
I'm not sure these are subtle flashes,

but I DO love them :D :heart:

I need to get myself a taller ride!

What makes it subtle is the fact that I don't have my pussy exposed while I'm doing it...but you certainly know what I'm doing. :devil:
 
So, for the ladies who like to show a little in public, are there any signs that us guys can look out for that says it's OK to stare. You know, I want to be respectful if the girl doesn't want to be gawked at, but man if she wants to show off I am not going to move my eyes. What's the signal, ladies?
 
I'm not sure these are subtle flashes,

but I DO love them :D :heart:

I need to get myself a taller ride!

Not subtle would be me pulling my dress down and flashing a tit for them.

It is subtle when I expose my bare leg and slightly raise it.
It is subtle because I am running my hand up and down my thigh...the firemen aren't sure if I know they are watching because I haven't looked up at them.
It is subtle because when I wiggle in my seat just a bit they know I am touching myself even if they can't see exactly where my hand is.
It is subtle because I know exactly what I am doing and get off on it.
 
Not subtle would be me pulling my dress down and flashing a tit for them.

It is subtle when I expose my bare leg and slightly raise it.
It is subtle because I am running my hand up and down my thigh...the firemen aren't sure if I know they are watching because I haven't looked up at them.
It is subtle because when I wiggle in my seat just a bit they know I am touching myself even if they can't see exactly where my hand is.
It is subtle because I know exactly what I am doing and get off on it.

Nothing inconspicuous about you.........;)
 
I enjoy giving certain guys a subtle look
Wow, at least several of the women who have visited this post have admitted to the "subtle tease". Thank you to the ladies that enjoy doing it. I think with the type of clothes women wear nowadays, they do enjoy the appreciative looks men give them. Be it an ego boost or just being flirty, I'm all for the subtle tease factor. I'd love to hear some more stories or instances.
 
Not subtle would be me pulling my dress down and flashing a tit for them.

It is subtle when I expose my bare leg and slightly raise it.
It is subtle because I am running my hand up and down my thigh...the firemen aren't sure if I know they are watching because I haven't looked up at them.
It is subtle because when I wiggle in my seat just a bit they know I am touching myself even if they can't see exactly where my hand is.
It is subtle because I know exactly what I am doing and get off on it.

I think I must admit here.
That althought you made your point, that my being turned on by this isn't so subtle as your actions :eek:
 
I do this all the time! My breasts are so small, my top often pulls away, and when we go out to eat, all dressed up, the waiter has no problem looking down. Same thing with when we're at the beach or pool, my top just "seems" to be open just enough......

Tifani
 
Last edited:
So, for the ladies who like to show a little in public, are there any signs that us guys can look out for that says it's OK to stare. You know, I want to be respectful if the girl doesn't want to be gawked at, but man if she wants to show off I am not going to move my eyes. What's the signal, ladies?

Well, think about it like this...if she's touching herself in public or semi-public, then she shouldn't have a problem with being watched. If she's the type of person that is shy about people seeing her masturbating, then doing this is kind of an oxymoron, isn't it?
:)
 
I love stealing glimpses of sexy girls....
The mall is an excellent place, full of scantily clad beauties, and the grocery store is a fun unexpected place to see down blouses.....
 
Yes I agree

"The mall is an excellent place, full of scantily clad beauties, and the grocery store is a fun unexpected place to see down blouses....."

So are places like Home Depot... the last place where you'd expect to see a pretty woman.

One night I was there, this store is open 24 hours, and the place was silent... al of a sudden
I heard click click click click... a pretty woman in heels, snug pants, nice top on....

EVERY head turned to see her! :O

mmmmm :) alas thou it wasn't the Sereneone or Raynie ;)
 
I worked for a Sherwin Williams part time for several years right out of high school. It was wonderful for subtle flashing with certain painters of my choosing.

I can remember so many of them having an attitude with me when I first started working there. They soon learned that I wasn't just a wallpaper girl but knew my shit when it came to latex vs. oil. I would have to mix the 5 gallon buckets in the back of the store. Leaning down to get pigment into the buckets was the perfect opportunity for a quick peek at my teenage boobies.

There was one regular painter in particular that I was attracted to. He was 8 years older than me and we flirted constantly. I would always brush against him in the back and of course give him the little flashes. He pushed me away for the longest time, but I finally convinced him to let me demonstrate how well I could stroke with his brush. I was rewarded by him painting me both inside and out.
 
The anonymous, random flash really does re-affirm the goodness of humanity.

I often encourage my wife to show off as much as possible when we're away from home. She's good about it.
 
Back
Top