whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhh to dream

naked, lightly tied to the bed posts, and being the plaything for an eager group of males and females. who are using my body as they wish.......:)
 
naked, lightly tied to the bed posts, and being the plaything for an eager group of males and females. who are using my body as they wish.......:)

My fantasy, Davy-boy, is to bind your ankles and wrists to the same posts so you erect member is aimed at your face. While I am tanning your behind with my bamboo switch, another woman is masturbating you, timing the stroking of your cock with the rhythm of my bamboo. You are moaning with a mixture of pleasure and pain! You are gasping for breath! You come! The first jet of semen fills your mouth! The rest splatters your face! My assistant licks the cum from your face and we share a cum-laden three-way kiss, then we free your ankles and take turns getting off as we sit on your face and rub our wet pussies against your mouth!
 
Being lost on a South Pacific Island with the Skipper, Maryann, Ginger......
 
I'm at the library and looking for some art books. I go to put them back and a guy is looking in the same section. He helps me find them and then asks if I have seen some Greek art books. They have been misfiled and I point them out. The cover of the book shows nude Greek men. As I hand them to him, the book opens and there is a picture of a vase, and man on the vase with an oversized erection. The guy jokes about the Greeks, how they drew things not in perspective.

We talk about Greek history and he says that he is interested more in the way people lived their lives. We talk about the role of men and women in the society. Men ran everything. I mention that young men were set up with older men and they had sex together. He says that it wasn't penetrative sex, that the older man would slide his penis between the younger man's legs. I wonder aloud if they used olive oil and if it was extra virgin. He says that penetration happened sometimes, because Greeks joked about it.

I'm getting horny and the library is closing. He asks if I want to continue the conversation at his place. We go to his place and he has more Greek art, most of it homosexual. He feels my cock, which is hard, and asks me if I would like to try Greek tonight.

We go to his room and strip and he puts a towel down on the bed. He lubes between my legs and we spoon. He slides his cock between my legs and it rubs all the way up and down my crack, banging into my balls. I clamp my legs over his cock and he strokes for a while, then he rolls me back a little, lifts my top leg with his arm and asks me to help him fuck me.

I hold his cock as he gently presses against my anus and slowly his cock enters me. He puts more lube on his cock and enters me again, filling me up. Then he fuck me.
 
my fantasy...

my mouth licking a lovely pussy and my ass filled with a nice, not too large, cock.

-or-

sixty nine with an adventurous woman while a guy fucks my ass.

that about covers it.

:devil::)
 
all day today...

i've been bringing myself to the point of orgasm (9 times today) as Master has requested... fantasizing about him binding my ankles and spreading & tying my legs as far apart as possible and me wearing my new crotchless purple fishnet body suit for him and having Sir fuck me savagely like he has been wanting to do for days now... the whole time he asks me who's holes he is fucking and i answer 'yours Sir, they're all yours to do with what you wish'
he cums in my mouth and all over my face... he likes the taste so we share a cum-soaked kiss and he tells me that his kitten is his most favourite possesion in all the world... i love it when he tells me that :D

i miss you so much Sir... and i can't wait to see you again xxxxxxxx
i keep hearing you say 'i'm so in love with you' over and over in my head since you called this evening... you fill my heart with so much joy!
 
i've been bringing myself to the point of orgasm (9 times today) as Master has requested... fantasizing about him binding my ankles and spreading & tying my legs as far apart as possible and me wearing my new crotchless purple fishnet body suit for him and having Sir fuck me savagely like he has been wanting to do for days now... the whole time he asks me who's holes he is fucking and i answer 'yours Sir, they're all yours to do with what you wish'
he cums in my mouth and all over my face... he likes the taste so we share a cum-soaked kiss and he tells me that his kitten is his most favourite possesion in all the world... i love it when he tells me that :D

i miss you so much Sir... and i can't wait to see you again xxxxxxxx
i keep hearing you say 'i'm so in love with you' over and over in my head since you called this evening... you fill my heart with so much joy!

I thank the one who owns you for permitting you to express your love on Lit.
 
Right now, my fantasy is my girlfriend fucking me up the arse with a strap-on, while I suck some guys cock until he cums and splatters my face with his cum. Then my gf and he french kiss while I wank across their faces.
 
My fantasy right now, would be a dusky blonde, with a fit,tight body, to come over to my house and lay me down on my bed ( newly washed duvet today!) and give me a massage all down my back, whilst rubbing her beautiful small breasts over my skin., Then turn me over so our breasts were mashed together while we kiss with deep tongues..... then i would get her to sixtynine with me and the fun would really start....

As it is I'm alone tonight..... WWWEEEEPP

Soph
 
Right now, I want to be eaten out by a busty black woman who really knows how to use that tongue of hers. Meanwhile, I'd be getting smothered by another black woman's dripping pussy as I pleased her with my mouth. :heart:
 
Right now, I want to be eaten out by a busty black woman who really knows how to use that tongue of hers. Meanwhile, I'd be getting smothered by another black woman's dripping pussy as I pleased her with my mouth. :heart:

I wanna watch!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top