Dungeons& dragons rp.

michaelarch36

Experienced
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Posts
35
the Dark town of Nosgoth, filled with the types that most would consider unsavory. From thieves to bandits, murderers, to assassins. this my friends is where the story begins. an old man, human by the looks of him, shuffles his way into the one dimely lit "Seven deadly spider bites". an inn that had a good reputation of the beds being infested with spiders. a group of travellers eyes the old man, but with no more contempt than anyone else. The old man leans in and has a whispered conversation with the inn keep before the owner gives a slight sneer and point towards the groupof travellers. The old man turns, smiles wide like he had just seen an old friend. And then he begins shuffling towards you.......What do you do?



(outside of the game)
hello everyone I am master chaos. and I intend to live up to my name. all characters are welcome, any description. just don't be a total douche and we can all have fun. I might sometimes pm you and solo quest with you at times, but all results will be posted here. thank you, now let's have some funnnnnn.
 
In the noisey, bustling, smokey inn, Elina had wedged herself in at the table where the group of travellers were sitting. She didn't know them, but had struck up converstation with some of them.

Just 5f 4, aged 24, with wavey black hair and clear blue eyes, Elina was a thief by profession. On the table in front of her she had laid out a few pristine daggers and some trinkets, trying to interest the group of travellers.

As she watched the old man approach the table she drew the stolen items back into a cloth bag, and smiled innocently towards the man.
 
Out of character questions: What level character and what version of rules?

In game: A 6'0" human male with gray eyes and thinning brown hair sits next to Elina Obviously a mage user from his clothes. He notes the approach of the old man but sips his wine without comment or more concern.
 
Just then a large wooden door rustic and old comes open hide. In walks a 6'5" Nordic Barbarian with long blonde hair and deep sea blue eyes. Scar down his right cheek from a near miss from a battle axe in a fight over a damn winch. His armor dented and dinged up and needing repair. around his waist is his trust sword his father gave him that had saved both of their lives more than a few times.

The Barbarian walks towards the bar and in doing so passes the lovely Elina sitting next to the old man and winks at her staring at her beautiful clear blue eyes.

" Inn Keeper!" he hollered out as he got close to him. Give me a tankard of your finest and tell me when The Smith is going to be open next! he told him as he slapped a gold coin down on the bar.

He wont be open until the morrow sir. The inn keeper replied back as he poured the tankard for the stranger.

Haha!! then you tell that old drunken bastard that his old friend's son Wolfenster Clutchinghis hammer , is needing his services and don't want no damn ass argument with him over it. I am sure his old ass will be in here soon enough! Wolfenster hollers out as a laughter that sounded like thunder came from deep down in his throat.

Wolfenster picks up his tankard and walks back the way he came sits down at a table across from the lovely Elina and winks at her again.
 
Last edited:
Glenias Goldenlea

still grinning like a mad fool he begin says,"nfjdodpeg djdochwlp dhducoepdgfff" seeing your befuddled look he stops and laughs, a deep booming laugh that one would not expect from such a frail old man. after wiping a tear from his eye he looks at the group again. “sorry, forgot I wasn'ttalking with gnomes haha ," -he says. "my name is Buddapist Unfriery, at your service, or are you at mine? hmmm not sure. I will have to think about that." he bites his lip and turns around pondering the question. he stands there for a good 5 minutes before he realizes that the whole group of adventurers are still staring, most with amused expressions. he bows apologizes again then stands up and runs his hands together. "I believe the world is in need of heroes, and I just knew I would find you here. I just had to look for the signs." suddenly his expression became have and his voice became loud and booming yet soft as a whisper. " darkness comes, first from the east, then from the west, then to the south. your only sanctuary will be the gold and silver dragons of Ranciwar. it is only they who hold the small flame in the void of evil. Go to Ranciwar, knock six times on the face of the mountain city and bathe the rock of passage in a flame fit for a dragon."

As the last word was muttered, the world seems to explode with sound and it wasn't until now that the adventurers noticed that everything except the old man and themselves had been frozen, unaware that they were at a stand still. in a befuddled state of mind, no one sees the man disappear out of the front door
 
Wolfenster confused and amused at the same time busts out laughing. HAHAHA!!! Inn Keeper did you drop something into the old man's Ale or something!! HAHA, because he sure was acting like he had been heavily dosed with Dredge Star Dust to me!!!! HAHAHA!!

Does anyone know what that man was talking about? he asked as he slammed his massive open palmed hand down on the ground laughing.
 
Continues to look amused and befuddled at the same time. Internally going over his words carefully for clues related to the immediate as well as the distant future. Then I finish my glass of wine and mentally go over the spells available to me in my spell books.
 
Taramalar outside of Nosgoth

Several miles outside of the dark town of Nosgoth was a War Centaur named Taramalar. He appeared battle-worn and caked with dirt and filth. He also appeared tired as if he had traveled a great distance.

"Taramalar … just a bit further … your rest awaits you! Soon, you will be drinking, bathing, and having fun at the local whore house." He said to himself

"And not necessarily in that particular order." he added to himself with a smile.

He wiped the light sweat from his brow. From the waist up, he was all brawn and muscle; the crème colored skin of his human half was accented by his leather armor and multiple straps to hold his bow, arrow quiver, and small backpack. Around his waist was a thick belt to hold his cavalry sword. His face was bearded and the color matched his blonde hair. His equine half was all Clydesdale. The thick coat was the color of honey and his tail and feet hair was the same color as his beard, blonde. He wore saddle packs to carry his supplies. A closer look at his skin revealed scars and wounds from the many battles he had fought in.

He moved on … soon he saw the lights of the town of Nosgoth and entered through the main gate, trotting down the main street. Looking around he said to himself “What a piss hole!” All he saw around him was low life filth … “A den of night creatures, thieves, murderers, assassins, rapists, kidnappers, mercenaries, potion dealers, and other assorted scum.” He thought to himself.

“Just my kind of town!” he smiled. He made his way towards the “Seven deadly spider bites" inn searching out a place to find a drink.
 
Wolfenster seeing the man remove his hood and speak out was becoming joyful, even more than before. You there sir, do you know what that man was speaking of? He asked the man interested.

What was this speech of gold and silver I think I heard you say out loud? he continued on.
 
enter ranguvaur

the door bell chimes as two very different men walked into the inn. the first of the two was tall and lanky, carrying a rapier attracted to his left hip. he walked with the gait of someone with rickettts as a child. his head was bald and had multiple tattoos all over the scalp. the second was short and pot bellied. the word "swine" wants to jump off of your lounge when viewing this man. on his hip he wore no sword, only a jumble of brass knuckles, stilettos, and knives. they entered the inn stopping before the bar, blinking to be accustomed to the Dark dank place that they had just stepped into. suddenly, the shorter man turned to the side and looked at the lone man sitting away from the crowd. nudging his partner they start to make their way over to him. standing on either side of him they begin to harass the poor individual. "Hey," days the fat one, "isn't this that raggamuffin from port sal?"
" I do believe it is my friend-. you are in luck today. see me and parker here got orders from our boss Silvercloak to bring you back alive. so up you come, let's get moving before I have to bust a head or poke some nice holes in ya
 
continued

the man that they harass was not a very big man, more of average height with short brown hair, a jacket made of a very dark leather and pants made of cloth and pieces of plate armor, allowing full protection as well as full movement. the most intimidating thing about him was the giant sword propped up on the table. it was easily as wide as the wielder if not bigger and the length as at least his full stature. "my name is ranguvuar," he replied slowly sipping his wine. "and I told your boss before that I'm not interested in being his puppet." Parker the pig had had enough of this, balling up his fist around one of the many knives at his belt, he brought it up to Ranguvuar's cheek. "Look here mate, if I don't get a yes sir from you in 5 seconds this is going to be buried in your eye." locking eyes with Parker the pig, Ranguvuar said," that would be your last mistake, I would make sure of that."
 
Watches the exchange with interest as I mentally go over a confusion spell to make them forget about fighting with or harassing anyone.
 
With a bellow laugh from deep down. Wolfenster bellowed out loud. HAHAHA!! seems my friend here doesn't like you interrupting our conversation we were having with each other by sticking a blade in the eye of another friend there pal. he told the second man standing there wide eyed from watching his friends hand get stuck to the wall.

You you mind tell us all what it is you are wanting from our friend there or would you prefer to have your head there stick to the wall next to your friends hand. he told the second man as he drew his sword from its sheath and smiled the smile that only his enemies ever got to see right before the fell.
 
plz don't take control of my npcs thanks I appreciate it

"you shouldn't have done that mate," Parker the pig growled. Snort Snort! He snatched his hand from the blade that impaled his hand. Blood fell to the floor in big drops like gelatin sticking to the floor. He began to hump over SNORT SNORT! his face began to flatten and his nose began to turn upward like a pig snout. YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT ARSEHOLE!!!!! He reared back his head and the transformation was complete, before you stands a wereboar. he stands 7' 4" Gray and blue hide with foot long tusks. his arms rippled with muscle.


His partner who was quite enthralled with the whole scene suddenly snapped to the mage, locking eyes with him. the partner seemed to darken, and shift until he was almost a shadow, weaving in between the crowded inn, disappearing among the many dark corners.


Ranguvuar, who had at this time been silent, put his wine down and grips the handle of the gigantic blade. "it's were like you that gives us good ones a bad name. now I told you once that I wasn't interested. pft, should have taken the hint. SAVAGE BEAST AWAKEN!" Light erupted from the sword blade, his arms and legs buldged with muscle as he lifted the sword with one hand and bringing it down, cleaving Parker the pig in two.
 
Taramalar

Taramalar stomped his hooves to knock some of the dirty off them. Then he walked into the inn’s bar. Seeing a centaur in the bar was a bit unusual, but not unheard of. He stopped to look the place over first.

There were a few things he noticed right away as he entered. The smell was the first thing … Old beer, sweat, tobacco were the main smells but there was a faint odor of blood as well ... from the numerous fights that occurred in this disreputable bar.

Second was the people … there was some kind of dispute going on … one man’s hand seemed to be pinned to a wooden pole. Others appeared angry. “Oh joy” he thought “a fight!”

And third his eyes fell on the buxom redheaded barmaid!! Now Taramalar loved to drink … but he also liked women! He was not really into the two legged kind … but a nice pair of tits on a female centaur or female human looked pretty much the same! And this redheaded barmaid had a breathtaking pair.

He walked over to the bar to order a drink. Then all hell broke loose. The guy on the pole … turned into a massive wereboar with big tusks!

“FUCK” Taramalar said. He had wanted to flirt with the barmaid … but that was not going to happen now. He pulled out his long dagger just in case the fight moved in his direction. Some other guy pulled out a huge blade and started swing!
 
Damn I mutter as they change. I change my spell choice from confusion to a shield spell. Casting it as another part of me is annoyed over this fight.
 
Taramalar and the Beautiful Maiden

Taramalar was not sure when it happened … but suddenly the elf was gone. And the barmaid was alone and unprotected. He saw his chance and grabbed it and I do mean literally ... he grabbed it.

“Fair maiden … I shall protect you from this rift-raff” He said in his deep voice and plucked the barmaid from her seat (she made a small squeak) and placed her on his back. “You will be safe on me …” He said as he also pulled out his cavalry sword. He now stood facing the battle with a dagger in one hand … and the sword in another. Ready to defend himself and the beautiful redheaded barmaid. However, he was also almost exactly under the spot where Glenias was hiding in the rafter ... sitting, sipping his ale, and invisible.

“My name is Taramalar" he said to the maiden "… I hope you don’t mind my saying ... I never seen such a beautiful women before. I assure you I’m not trying to pick you up … It just when I see something so beautiful … I feel compelled to mention it." He said to the maiden now riding him.
 
the partner

the partner that most had forgotten, still crept and shifted. silly fools he thought, invisibility, ha! He closed the slits he now had for eyes and listened closely. the heartbeat of every man woman and child suddenly increased 1000fold in the small inn. each one unique each one different. from the barbarian, to the barmaid, all of them sounded a little startled, each one sounding a littleafraid. He searched and searched until he came upon the musical notes of the elf's heartsong. he opened his eyes and began to move closer and closer the elf s heartsong pounding in his ears.

Splitting himself down the middle, two of the shadow creatures became visible and they in return repeated the process until there were about 50 little shadow like creatures jumping around. they snickered at some unknown joke and their vrády little eyes were like small mirrors reflecting a soul as empty as their own.

The biggest one of them all, the original yelled something in a harsh tone and jumped on to the remains of Parker the pig. He seemed to melt into the remains. All seemed still for a moment until suddenly the two halves began to scoot closer together eventually the flesh and bone began to knit itself back together until suddenly, Parker the pig stood clumsily to his feet stumbling with an unusual gait. He looked much the same except his expression was that of true vacancy and his eyes were as bright and as empty as the creature that entered it.

Parker opened his mouth and with a low monotone growl made a sound deep in his chest. The other little monsters seemed to get excited at this and began jumping into the heads of all the inn residents. when the little monsters attempted to jump on our young hero's however, they were rebuffed by a shimmering green veil. Unfortunately, Helga the red headed bar maid that everyone was mad over, became one of the mindless zombies as well
 
Back
Top