Cut or Un-Cut?

i love both ,cut and uncut ,smooth or hairy ,they all have their attractions and they all deliver what i want.

I just wanted to share a beautiful pic. Cut or Un-Cut. They are both beautiful .

tumblr_mjeetfOmGK1qdz7nho1_500.jpg

I couldn't imagine losing my foreskin. The feel of it being pulled back over my cock head is incredible.

uncut here and very thankful for it ... Mrs. gets quite wet and it makes things easier than pie ... no discomfort whatsoever, but because the gland is tender due to being covered, the pleasure (in my opinion) is heightened (based on conversations I've had with other men)

Last edited:
If I get to choose, then cut is how I like them, but if it's the right size and he's cute, well:devil:

I adore uncut cocks but I'll admit, some of the cut dicks look good too.

uncut here and very thankful for it ... Mrs. gets quite wet and it makes things easier than pie ... no discomfort whatsoever, but because the gland is tender due to being covered, the pleasure (in my opinion) is heightened (based on conversations I've had with other men)

Very nice:D

you are correct! The original purpose of circumcision is to desensitize the penis head to discourage masturbation.

For some this may mean cumming too soon, but that is easy to learn to overcome.

personally, I prefer natural, and did not circumcise my three sons. In my own personal taste, I have seen many(most) cut cocks on which someone did such a poor job that the scars are ugly and obvious.

Very nice:D

you are correct! The original purpose of circumcision is to desensitize the penis head to discourage masturbation.

For some this may mean cumming too soon, but that is easy to learn to overcome.

personally, I prefer natural, and did not circumcise my three sons. In my own personal taste, I have seen many(most) cut cocks on which someone did such a poor job that the scars are ugly and obvious.

thank you

Back