Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to be drawn into a flame war with such an obvious troll.

Lets try and stick to the topic.

Are Glimpse still producing new content? I loved the stuff they did when the main woman from the site (Pissgirl?) was pregnant.

You are the one that initiated the "flame war!"

Tad late to try to play "innocence!" You got on your little soap box when I simply said a link didn't work. You went nuts over it & I simply responded in kind to your ignorant whining on my method & quotes & capitalization or descriptors! Take a deep breath & stop being Mr. perfect!

Have a nice day!

I'm not going to be drawn into a flame war with such an obvious troll.

Lets try and stick to the topic.

Are Glimpse still producing new content? I loved the stuff they did when the main woman from the site (Pissgirl?) was pregnant.

using a waterproof camera for something different.

I felt a little dirty and wanted a taste of my own pee, I missed this time. The account has a different name but it is mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent a little too long playing with my prostate this afternoon. Had a nice stream of fluid flowing, licking it off my fingers each time there was enough oozing out. Went a little deeper with my toy of choice, and put a steady forward pressure with it as I very slowly pulled it out of my ass. Felt what I thought was another stream of prostatic fluid building up towards the head of my cock, and to my surprise, urine just started flowing out. First time that has ever happened to me while prostate milking. Climbed into the bathtub, laid back, and started shooting pulses of piss toward my upper chest and face. Eventually opened my mouth and caught a good three to four shots that I quickly swallowed. Finished off by just letting the piss flow all over my upper body. Hoping I can duplicate that session in the near future.

Spent a little too long playing with my prostate this afternoon. Had a nice stream of fluid flowing, licking it off my fingers each time there was enough oozing out. Went a little deeper with my toy of choice, and put a steady forward pressure with it as I very slowly pulled it out of my ass. Felt what I thought was another stream of prostatic fluid building up towards the head of my cock, and to my surprise, urine just started flowing out. First time that has ever happened to me while prostate milking. Climbed into the bathtub, laid back, and started shooting pulses of piss toward my upper chest and face. Eventually opened my mouth and caught a good three to four shots that I quickly swallowed. Finished off by just letting the piss flow all over my upper body. Hoping I can duplicate that session in the near future.
Sounds hot.

Finally

I finally got to pee on someone!! After years and years I was able to pull it off. Next step is for her to piss on me.

I am looking for a woman who wants to engage is some pee play. I experienced it once with a woman and now want it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back