How Can I Get My Girlfriend To Let Me Cum In Her Mouth?

JDelton1985

Virgin
Hey everyone. I'll get right to the point.

When I started dating my gf over 5 years ago she would always swallow. Obviously it is the best feeling in the world being able to cum in her mouth. I honestly don't care about the swallowing I just like being able to cum and not have to worry about telling her so she can pull out.

So now years later she will not even let me cum in her mouth. I always have to tell her and she pulls it out and strokes it right at the end and I usually come on her cheek or tits.

She says it is because of the taste. So did I not taste as bad back then or is it something she never was a fan of, but did it because of how wild it got me?

Any suggestions on making it taste better or how to talk to her about it to try it again? So far I have not had any luck. She still says no.

Thanks!

James

She probably never liked it. A lot of people pretend to like things they don't, or are genuinely more enthusiastic about things they usually don't care for, at the beginning of relationships.

Have YOU collected your cum, swished it around your mouth and swallowed it?

If you've told her how important it is to you and she refuses, you have to leave it at that if you don't want to risk ruining your relationship with resentment. That, or dump her, if it's really a dealbreaker for you.

On the bright side, you're receiving oral, which is more than a lot of people get. If I were you, I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

In regards to the taste, it depends on what food you eat. If I recall correctly, broccoli and asparagus are both known to make semen taste more bitter, and pineapple juice makes it taste better. Obviously these won't be the only foods with effects, so you might want to Google it and check it out.

As to why she doesn't let you spurt in her mouth anymore, well, that's not something we can answer. In fact, there's only one person on Earth who can answer that question. You might want to ask her about it instead of us.

To be honest I sense some trouble signs in your post. I wouldn't know from first hand, being a virgin and all, but it seems to me that if you've been going down on a guy for five years, you probably get a sense of when he's about to cum and don't need him to warn you anymore. Of course, in the two blowjobs I ever got in my life, I also made sure to warn the lady when I was about to go, whether she needed that warning or not, because that's just about being polite and conscientious. The fact that any of this is still in play after five years... I dunno. (And hell, the fact that you've been dating five years but haven't solidified... I mean, yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic. But that's something that would worry me.)

And last--in light of my previous paragraph this seems almost futile, but it's worth repeating anyhow--last but not least, be prepared to compromise. Be prepared to put her happiness first. Here in America where selfishness is one of our most well-loved virtues, there's an incredible resentment (or at least suspicion) of altruism, and that causes most in-relationship compromises to fail because they're all about altruism. A compromise, if it's working well, is essentially a business contract where you agree to provide a wanted service for your partner, and they provide one for you. It should be mutually beneficial, but it only works if you put the other party first. Say your girlfriend bargains that she'll swallow if you (f'ex) do the dishes. If your thought process is, "Oh fine, I'll do it, but I should be getting this for free, not paying it," then ur doin it wrong. Your thought process should be, "Yay, another chance to please my girlfriend!" It's not about you, it's about her. And if she says, No, I'm sorry, but this is something I'm not going to budge on, then your thought process should be... "Yay, another chance to please my girlfriend!" Because it's not about you; it's about her.

(That last makes the hardest kind of sense, so I'll have to illumine with another anecdote about my ex-fiancée, of whom I have already written at copious length. She was the waiting-for-marriage type, which is why I'm still a virgin, but we still managed to develop what amounted to substitute activities--physical things that we enjoyed doing to each other, and which expressed intimacy, but didn't require the any clothing removal. Towards the end of the relationship she wanted to cut down even on those things, and of course I was disappointed. "That's part of how I show my love for you," I told her. And she said, "I know. But you can also show me you love me by not doing them." And she was right. It helped that she didn't cut all of them out, but, seriously--she was right.)

Does your girlfriend love you enough for her to swallow? It's a good question, but it's also irrelevant. The more central question is, Do you love her enough for her to not swallow? Because you can't change her. You can only change yourself.

Last edited:
I used to swallow but one time my gag reflex was triggered and I almost puked. I don't like to puke, so I don't even attempt anymore. But my husband doesn't care, so it's a non-issue for us.

Have you asked her why she doesn't swallow anymore?

Everyone has to handle this problem their own way.

To me, swallowing is a must. I won't be in a relationship with a non-swallower.

As far as the taste goes definitely don't smoke, that gives it a terrible taste (so I've heard). Try not to eat too much salt and spicy foods like curry. Get more fruit in your diet, especially, as mentioned above, pineapple.

If your girlfriend won't swallow and she used to swallow, maybe you should look at how your relationship has changed.

Are you as considerate a lover as you once were? Is sex more perfunctory and less passionate? People will do outrageous things when they're in the throes of passion, much moreso than if the sex isn't quite as exciting as it used to be.

Change your approach, be more loving and passionate, eat more fruit.

Good luck :)

How about make a deal with her? She learns to deep throat, and to do a superb job of it.

And you promise not to come in her mouth.

:)

Swallowing a man's cum is a very personal decision for many women. The first time I did it, the man pressured me to do it, and like a fool, I wanted to please him, so I swallowed it. His cum not only tasted bad, but I resented him after that and I didn't want to see him anymore. To me, at least, a man cumming in a woman's mouth is like a "power trip" for the man. A lot of women feel like it is a demeanng thing, akin to perhaps, a man urinating in her mouth. If it is a practice she enjoys, I say go for it. But if she doesn't want to do it, and you insist or pressure her, it could drive a wedge between the two of you, and be the beginning of the end of your relationship.

Swallowing a man's cum is a very personal decision for many women. The first time I did it, the man pressured me to do it, and like a fool, I wanted to please him, so I swallowed it. His cum not only tasted bad, but I resented him after that and I didn't want to see him anymore. To me, at least, a man cumming in a woman's mouth is like a "power trip" for the man. A lot of women feel like it is a demeanng thing, akin to perhaps, a man urinating in her mouth. If it is a practice she enjoys, I say go for it. But if she doesn't want to do it, and you insist or pressure her, it could drive a wedge between the two of you, and be the beginning of the end of your relationship.

i agree with all of the above, but there are some woman that just cant stand the taste - like myself. The boyfriend and i, when we first got together, had a long talk about what we both like and what we both dont like, so that helped weed out the things that neither like and stuff we do on occasion to please eachother.
I suggest TALKING to her about it, figure out what she likes and doesnt like and discuss what you like and dont like.
I'll use oral as my personal example.
He explained that he'd never had sex out of a relationship, but had "fuck buddies" <Oral only. So he really enjoyed giving and receiving oral. Me on the other hand, i hate receiving but love giving. I explained to him that i didnt like the taste but loved giving oral. He gets head all the time, but i get him to the point of cuming and stop for a few minutes to keep teasing him, then its on to sex or more fun activities that we both enjoy doing together. When i do get him to the point of cuming in my mouth, he lets me know so i can pull out. I treat him occationally to swallowing but he then treats me a few days later with a treat of my own. Its basically an unspoken agreement that ill do what he wants then he'll do what i want type of thing. Its just getting to that "unspoken agreement" thats the tricky part. So COMMUNICATION! and dont be a prick and pressure her, or like sassy had said, it'll be the beginning of the end of ur relationship.

I used to swallow but one time my gag reflex was triggered and I almost puked. I don't like to puke, so I don't even attempt anymore. But my husband doesn't care, so it's a non-issue for us.

Have you asked her why she doesn't swallow anymore?

Yep, we're in a similar situation. I used to never gag, but then I got my tonsils out, and the weirdest things trigger the reflex. Sometimes I know I can handle having him come in my mouth if I position carefully, but most of the time, that's not the case, and worrying about vomiting puts a damper on the experience for both of us.

He can't stand the taste/texture of his own cum, so he can't imagine why I would want it in my mouth, either. Thus, it's a non-issue for us. He warns me (yes, CWatson, even after 12 years; when there could be vomit involved, there shouldn't be a possibility of surprise!), and I make my own decision at that point.

I used to go see "chick flicks" with my gf's early in the relationships. Later on, no way. Welcome to relationships.

I have to agree with what you say.

But although these things could be a power trip, they are not necessarily one. Any number of actions in sexuality can be a power trip, or can in the moment become a power trip, or the hint of a power trip can be extremely erotic, and the next moment something else is. As an example, a guy might grab the girls ankles, point them toward the sky, and start banging her hard. A power trip? Could be. The next moment, the girl's riding him bronco style. A power trip?

You see, power and sex are very intimate partners. Where a power trip is no fun is where it is an obsession, where it is a primary focus, and that repetitiveness and narrowness is of course, boring.

But here's an amusing website on the subject:

http://dontspitswallow.com/

My wife allows me to cum in her mouth, sometimes she swallows and sometimes she doesn't. I don't think she enjoys the taste, but she says as long as she is ready for it and gets most of it where she wants it, she doesn't taste much of it. I suppose she just talented. We have talked about it and though I don't think of it as a power trip, it is more like a gift. She says it just seems more intimate somehow when giving that special blow job to finish it that way. If she didn't allow me to cum in her mouth would I divorce her - Nope, but I guess I'd miss it some. Then again, as long as I get my cookie, it probably doesn't matter where on/in her it goes. P.S. - you are more likely to get what you wish for if you have first given her oral to orgasm.

....P.S. - you are more likely to get what you wish for if you have first given her oral to orgasm.

Is that right? Maybe it's the reverse, get her all hot and in that altered state she does the head on the cock thing, then gets her reward.

There are a lot of things people wouldn't do after they cum that are really exciting prior.

Is that right? Maybe it's the reverse, get her all hot and in that altered state she does the head on the cock thing, then gets her reward.

There are a lot of things people wouldn't do after they cum that are really exciting prior.

I suppose that is true for some too. best to know your lady. My point was that if you are showing her how good oral can be - to climax for her; then maybe she'd pay back the favor. Fun experimenting to see if either works!

If taste is the only roadblock, there may be ways to alter it.

My wife typically says I taste sweet if I haven't gotten off in a while. In contrast, if I've gotten off that day or the day before she'll say it's saltier. I'd ask your gf what she perfers, and try getting off the day of / holding out for a few days and see if the taste changes.

Juding by the fact that she's been doing it for a while, but abruptly stopped, I'm guessing something changed. Like others on the thread have said, you should ask her about it.

If taste is the only roadblock, there may be ways to alter it.

My wife typically says I taste sweet if I haven't gotten off in a while. In contrast, if I've gotten off that day or the day before she'll say it's saltier. I'd ask your gf what she perfers, and try getting off the day of / holding out for a few days and see if the taste changes.

Juding by the fact that she's been doing it for a while, but abruptly stopped, I'm guessing something changed. Like others on the thread have said, you should ask her about it.
I don't know about taste, but I find the texture MUCH less palatable if my guy hasn't ejaculated for a while. It's a lot thicker and slimier than if he's come that day, or even a day or two before. I'm guessing the taste is stronger the thicker it is, since I do know his thinner semen when he's adequately hydrated isn't as likely to bother me.

The differences between bodies are really interesting, eh?

Also, the abrupt stopping could have more of a psychological root, rather than everything to do with taste. Maybe it just struck her as really disgusting one time, or she experienced something that made her really stop and think about it, and she hasn't been able to get past that.

Last edited:
I don't know about taste, but I find the texture MUCH less palatable if my guy hasn't ejaculated for a while. It's a lot thicker and slimier than if he's come that day, or even a day or two before. I'm guessing the taste is stronger the thicker it is, since I do know his thinner semen when he's adequately hydrated isn't as likely to bother me.

The differences between bodies are really interesting, eh?

Also, the abrupt stopping could have more of a psychological root, rather than everything to do with taste. Maybe it just struck her as really disgusting one time, or she experienced something that made her really stop and think about it, and she hasn't been able to get past that.

You're pretty clever, aren't you?

Totally, no sarcasm. You answer loads of forum posts fairly rationally.

you don't get her to let you
you just do it
if she doesn't like it - then you don't do it again

Are you suggesting that the OP should surprise his girlfriend, even though she's made it very clear that she doesn't want him to come in her mouth?

If so, that's a terrible idea! She's already tried it for 5 years and has decided she doesn't like it. He could change his diet, or add a flavored lube or something that tastes better, then ask her nicely to try it one more time, but if she refuses, he certainly should respect that. If he doesn't, she probably won't trust him or be willing to give him any more oral in the future.

(Psst: you notice he hasn't come back, right? He didn't like what he heard and bugged out. :D)

I hear drinking pineapple juice or eating cinnamon makes it taste better, try that.

Last edited:
One other thing I thought of, do you clean yourself before she starts going down on you? Part of the bad taste could just be sweat from down there. It's kind of disgusting, but it happens.

This isn't a bad idea for the ladies either...

Back