 Sienna’s lounge 

Well, At least have a fun talk thread with the odd missive from you????
:D:D ... Maybe jabber my love you could persuade me ;):kiss:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Awesome Diary Confession...

This is what makes you #1 ON LIT.

OPEN and HONEST

Last edited:
=============================================

=============================================
:D:D There are men on LIT that have had no partners to play with and then
some of them PM me and tell me thanks for what I have posted because it
made them please their female partners :) I am only too pleased that these
things have happened and it was because of me. But surely a great deal was
also down to the individuals naturally knowing instinctively what to do to please
a woman? I will accept by the number of PM's I get that I am well liked and
dare I say loved? :) The question is... should I continue a new thread when
this one closes quite soon?

I am one of the men that has learned from the comments Sienna has made. My sex is better and my partners is better.
Please continue this thread or open a new thread before the Mods make your cancel or freeze the thread. You benefit us.

We do not want to lose you.

I am one of the men that has learned from the comments Sienna has made. My sex is better and my partners is better.
Please continue this thread or open a new thread before the Mods make your cancel or freeze the thread. You benefit us.

We do not want to lose you.

I agree. You are resident Dr. Ruth.

=====================================

=====================================
I am in the process of building my Diary Confessions for the future diary itself :)
If has you say there is a strong following, then maybe a new thread is likely.
The confessions will be a digest of all of my entries including new ones, of which
there are lots. There are also updates covering areas of discussion with others
that post on varied subjects such as in previous posts, which even to me are
educational :) So those who thought I knew everything were sadly mistaken ;)
One of the first ever things I discovered was the fully erect cock. There didn't
seem to be any difference whether it belonged to say a 30 year old or a 60 year
old ;) They even felt the same inside of me, both mouth or vagina. Healthy men
over 50 do seem to know how to use their cock quite well ;) But my mind is
drifting off the subject... a new thread or... simply goodbye when this thread
is over. My diary will be available on request should there be no new thread.

I certainly like the idea of this new venture of yours Sienna and the litle teaster you have given has a prelude has certainly pricked my interest and I would be an eager reader of your "Diary Confessions", however you choose to share them.

I truly 'enjoyed' part 1 and can't wait to read more :kiss::rose:

Last edited:
^^^^^
LAWD!....
After reading this page, I need a cold shower.

Si, you have the Lit men drooling....
I lurk and I love it!

Sie is doing a great job I think. Bit like reading one of her work reports. Very concise and for me a bit of memory recall like. ;):devil: Keep it up lass :kiss::kiss:

Yours truly
TonyRajTiger
:kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

^^^
TRT, you are a lucky man, brother!
That's it Tallcajun I am too lucky I think. Reading what's been writ on here I am the centre of her universe. She is the centre of mine. I am lucky because she as been with me all the years and could have found some one else. We are like minded and the sex is just one exciting adventure after another. She's a canny lass no doubts about that. And we are going to carry on. I am not very good on literotica stuff. I use my iPhone most times. I am here to see the diary and I like what I see like using her laptop while she is out to a BBQ evening with some people across town that I am not keen on and the fucking thing keeps going to her account on literotica automatically. It must be set that way. I have updated my avatar and put a profile picture on. People can see my schlong then and get the picture and that is before I get hard. Sorry if it upsets people. I was born destined with that and it's seen lots of canny fun like.
;):D:D:rolleyes:

^5 Mate

That's it Tallcajun I am too lucky I think. Reading what's been writ on here I am the centre of her universe. She is the centre of mine. I am lucky because she as been with me all the years and could have found some one else. We are like minded and the sex is just one exciting adventure after another. She's a canny lass no doubts about that. And we are going to carry on. I am not very good on literotica stuff. I use my iPhone most times. I am here to see the diary and I like what I see like using her laptop while she is out to a BBQ evening with some people across town that I am not keen on and the fucking thing keeps going to her account on literotica automatically. It must be set that way. I have updated my avatar and put a profile picture on. People can see my schlong then and get the picture and that is before I get hard. Sorry if it upsets people. I was born destined with that and it's seen lots of canny fun like.

^5 Mate

Aye, such magic!

I agree. You are resident Dr. Ruth.
========================
Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend
========================
I certainly like the idea of this new venture of yours Sienna and the litle teaster
you have given has a prelude has certainly pricked my interest and I would be
an eager reader of your "Diary Confessions", however you choose to share them.
I truly 'enjoyed' part 1 and can't wait to read more...
========================
LAWD!....
After reading this page, I need a cold shower.
Si, you have the Lit men drooling....
I lurk and I love it!
========================
Sie is doing a great job I think. Bit like reading one of her work reports.
Very concise and for me a bit of memory recall like. Keep it up lass...

========================
TRT, you are a lucky man, brother!
========================
Aye, such magic!
========================
:heart:((( TRT ))):kiss::heart: ... ((( h_m_s ))):kiss: ... ((( Cajun ))):kiss: ... ((( hairball ))):kiss:
((( rbijon ))):kiss: ... ((( VIPER ))):kiss: ... ((( prop ))):kiss:

^5 Mate

You are perfect for each other.

You are perfect for each other.
Only when he is kind to me :D

I am now in the process of "submitting" my Diary Confessions Part I so that it will
be on my list of submissions. If successful, other parts will be submitted :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Last edited:
Only when he is kind to me :D

I am now in the process of "submitting" my Diary Confessions Part I so that it will
be on my list of submissions. If successful, other parts will be submitted :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

I take it he is kind when he is erect.;)

I take it he is kind when he is erect.;)

:D:D Absolutely hairball my love, never kinder ;) All the more for me to gobble upon. You have obviously
noticed the profile pictures? I was surprised to see him volunteer one of his own :) He was never going to
do it, leaving all the graphic details to me, but it seems now I have less to write about... besides how it
feels to touch and enjoy it. Maybe he will post a glass with his cum next time. I have dared him ;):devil:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Back