Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nightie reminds me of a plaid school-girl skirt I had when I was 19ish (that I wish to hell I'd never gotten rid of). I can remember a night long, long ago wearing that skirt for Mr. Shy, and having some naughty fun in the front seat of his sporty little car. Oh, to be young and that agile again!

So, now the secret is out, he didn't marry me for my cooking skills.

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4

PS.
I knew you'd be looking :p

I thought you were 19!:cattail:

This nightie reminds me of a plaid school-girl skirt I had when I was 19ish (that I wish to hell I'd never gotten rid of). I can remember a night long, long ago wearing that skirt for Mr. Shy, and having some naughty fun in the front seat of his sporty little car. Oh, to be young and that agile again!

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4

PS.

Very hot as usual :devil:

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4

PS.
Love the plaid nightie. I am sure you are a woman of many talents :)

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4

PS.

For some reason this reminds me of a naughty Scottish maid or something. Haha.
Stay sexy pretty lady! ;)

Very tasteful and revealing. I too am shy and don't think I could this publicly...kudos to you lovely lady.
Why, thank you

GULP>>>

How did you know... hehehhe very very very very yummy indeed :)

mmmm suckle
Why,thank you sweet mackkjackk

fucken awesome :p hhaha excuse my french but ium well.. p.s. 'd
I love your french, mon amour.

Love your hair in these!.. sort of an innocent naughtyness about it, but then, you r sexy as Hell in anything you wear.... Or don't wear...lol
Thank you xxromanceguy ~ with my hair up there's lots of room for kissing my neck ;)

Yes, make-up sex. . .lets just skip the part where I win an argument and get right to the fucking.
You *think* you'll win the argument, eh? I wouldn't bet the farm on that one.... :cattail:

I thought you were 19!:cattail:
And you are now my favorite. End of story. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Nice nightie!!
Thank you my favorite Prince!

It sure is
My pleasure
Very hot as usual
Thank you :heart:

Love the plaid nightie. I am sure you are a woman of many talents
I am indeed, a woman of many talents and also a quick study when it comes to new things. :cattail:

Gorgeous plaid dear...sexy as hell! You do know how to rock the nighties!
Thank you ~ it's one of my favorites.

For some reason this reminds me of a naughty Scottish maid or something. Haha.
Stay sexy pretty lady!
Hey sexy girlie! Good to see you! Yeah, the nightie is an oldie but a goodie. A really old Victoria's Secret.... I wasn't kidding when I said we need to go shopping! :kiss:

I haven't bought lingerie from Victoria's secret for like 2 years! I'm sorely in need of some! And I'd LOVE to see what you try on ;)

Just made it through your pic index. They are great pictures of a beautiful lady. Thank you for sharing yourself

You *think* you'll win the argument, eh? I wouldn't bet the farm on that one.... :cattail:

Oh yeah, good I like a challenge, I think you know that. LOL More fun to win when you put up a fight. :)

And when you say farm, all I think is fuck like bunnies. . .:rolleyes:

Damn... I wanna go with you two when you go shopping !! Lunch and a couple of cocktails included !! :)

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4

PS.

Mmm...I love the classic school girl outfit and would kill to see you in one, especially in my car playing with my...uh...stick shift. ;)

I haven't bought lingerie from Victoria's secret for like 2 years! I'm sorely in need of some! And I'd LOVE to see what you try on ;)
It's a date, sexy. Who wants to join us? We need someone to hold the camera...

Just made it through your pic index. They are great pictures of a beautiful lady. Thank you for sharing yourself
Thank you :kiss:

Oh yeah, good I like a challenge, I think you know that. LOL More fun to win when you put up a fight. :)

And when you say farm, all I think is fuck like bunnies. . .:rolleyes:
As opposed to a zoo, where you'd think about hot monkey sex? And don't count your chickens before they hatch.... your win isn't a shoe-in by any stretch of the imagination. I'm a scrapper. :cattail:

Damn... I wanna go with you two when you go shopping !! Lunch and a couple of cocktails included !! :)
And a hockey game? ;)

Mmm...I love the classic school girl outfit and would kill to see you in one, especially in my car playing with my...uh...stick shift. ;)
I know just how to drive stick shift, indeed.:rolleyes:

The week is more than half done...

...so why do I feel like I am going uphill toward the weekend?

More from my plaid series of pics...

Plaid _12
Plaid_13
Plaid_18

Hoping Mr. Shy comes home from work early tonight, it's much too cold to sleep alone!

Stay warm, :heart:bugs.

As opposed to a zoo, where you'd think about hot monkey sex? And don't count your chickens before they hatch.... your win isn't a shoe-in by any stretch of the imagination. I'm a scrapper. :cattail:

Mmmmmm, this is going to be so much fun. :devil:

Hoping Mr. Shy comes home from work early tonight, it's much too cold to sleep alone!

Those are fabulous... lucky Mr...

I spy with my little eye...something that looks red and wet?
Maybe. I could have been thinking about a really hot, fun, sexy couple... but I'll never tell. ;)

Mmmmmm, this is going to be so much fun. :devil:
Yes, it is, especially when I win. Don't worry, I'm a gracious winner... I'll only say "I told you so" once, and when it pisses you off, I'll make it up to you.

Those are fabulous... lucky Mr...
Thank you. And he's not nearly as lucky as I am. My online persona is much easier to deal with than the real life supershy. ;)

There are plenty of men who would love to keep you warm! :devil:
Awwwww.... thank you. I think we all need to share body heat tonight! It's a balmy 6 degrees here!

Thank you. And he's not nearly as lucky as I am. My online persona is much easier to deal with than the real life supershy. ;)

Somehow I would think you would be worth getting all riled up just to make up with. ;)

Plaid _12
Plaid_13
Plaid_18

Very nice pictures, seems like you got excited taking them. You need to let me know so I cam come over to take the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back