Sex talk ideas

:confused:
It depends on the setting and mood for me. I of course want to her that I make her hot and that she wants me. Hearing "I want to make-love to you baby" is just as effective imo if not more as "I want to f**k you like an animal".


Said the lamb to the wolf.


Or was it wolf to the lamb?





:confused:





Oh my, such a dirty........




MuttonChop!
 
Depends on the mood. Sometimes I don´t like to hear anything from her but moaning. When it gets hards and rough " I am your cumslut" is always a winner:)
 
Sex talk only "sounds silly" if you're not really into it and your "mind" is still working and you haven't reached the point where your body takes over. If you think about sex activities objectively, rationally, and logically it's all pretty stupid. It's only when the hormones shut your brain down and you stop thinking with your head and feeling with your crotch that it all works. It's why a lot of porn often sounds and seems silly because the "players" aren't often able to bring the right level of animal abandon into it. It's probably tough with cameras and lights and crew around.

True, I never really thought of it that way. Thanks.
 
I like to tell a woman how sexy she is, "You look stunning", "How can you expect me to keep my hands to myself?", "Your ass just drives me crazy", "Oh Babe bring me those nipples to play with". It can be soft and slow and then get to hard n nasty. I think it is best to talk about it.
 
One thing I like very much is for girls to try to keep quiet and me making them fail...miserably.
Another game I like to play is to get her worked up real good and then grasping her hands so she can't move and telling her that I will do absolutely nothing unless she tells me precisely what to do. She has to tell me about every single stroke, in and out, how deep, how hard - everything... :)
Umm... I'd like to play this particular game very much indeed, please, thank you very much... ;)
 
Umm... I'd like to play this particular game very much indeed, please, thank you very much... ;)

Sounds to much like my wife, shes always telling me what to do, wash the car, wash the pots, put the trash out, it s do this do that all day long, then when we go to bed. She slaps my face when I kiss her good night, and says you can put that away as well
 
Back
Top