Stay at home Dad

Mr_BrownEyez

Literotica Guru
I had a thread of couple years ago, which I took down. Since then, I've been busy with family life. But these days? Well, we all need a little break from time to time.

Attachments

• 101_2010.jpg
    101_2010.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 770
All the kids are finally asleep and I venture back on, anticipating that surly, there must have been some sort of response. Sadly, the ladies of lit are few in numbers (or words), or just don't find us stay at home Dad's sexy. Guess I'll go clean the kitchen then...

No! Just a slow Sunday on Lit! Don't give up yet. I like what I see so far... Show us more. ;)

Rainy Monday morning here in New England. Anyone else enjoying a pajama day??

Attachments

• rsz_100_6285.jpg
    rsz_100_6285.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 304
It's absolutely gorgeous out today! The humidity broke and it almost feels like fall this morning. Coffee is brewing and it's going to be a wonderfully productive day. No PJ day today!

Attachments

• rsz_100_6295.jpg
    rsz_100_6295.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 226
  • rsz_100_6299.jpg
    rsz_100_6299.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 225
Dear lord woman, what more can I do for you? Maybe a head shot (no not the kind you're thinking of)? So hi! I mean, if a raised eyebrow doesn't do it for you, I don't know what does. Any advice lady friends, what would you like to see, what would you not like to see? Should I just remove any mention of my stay at home dad status? I thought the honesty might be refreshing. I can restart the thread and say I'm some random guy who's TOTALLY not a stay at home dad. Thoughts?

Attachments

• rsz_100_6313.jpg
    rsz_100_6313.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 223
Dear lord woman, what more can I do for you? Maybe a head shot (no not the kind you're thinking of)? So hi! I mean, if a raised eyebrow doesn't do it for you, I don't know what does. Any advice lady friends, what would you like to see, what would you not like to see? Should I just remove any mention of my stay at home dad status? I thought the honesty might be refreshing. I can restart the thread and say I'm some random guy who's TOTALLY not a stay at home dad. Thoughts?

Both the raised eyebrow AND stay at home dad status does it for me :)
VERY nice pics!
So I request it over and over, because I've not seen one I haven't loved, but boxer/brief bulge pics are my weakness

VERY nice pics!
So I request it over and over, because I've not seen one I haven't loved, but boxer/brief bulge pics are my weakness

NightNurse, my love! lol Thank you for the support, it was getting mighty lonely here. I'll be sure to try to weaken you in the near future. I plan on giving myself a hair cut and shave (but not that kind of shave) this evening too. I like to think I clean up pretty well. So if you aren't off saving the world one person at a time, take a peak this evening around 10 or so. Have a great day my dear!

You, sir, are yummy!
I love the raised eyebrow, your dark scruff, and your very lovely eyes.
They have the spark of mischief in them… and I like that.
And all the rest of your pics are teasingly fantastic, too!

You, sir, are yummy!
I love the raised eyebrow, your dark scruff, and your very lovely eyes.
They have the spark of mischief in them… and I like that.
And all the rest of your pics are teasingly fantastic, too!

Thank you my dear, another couple pics in the works. Hope you don't mind I shaved off that dark scruff this evening. Have no fear though, it grows back fast enough ;)

A bit of a trim this evening. This is my, 'I want to look good style'. What do you think ladies?

Attachments

• rsz_100_6326.jpg
    rsz_100_6326.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 188
This thread...keep at it...stay at home daddies...yummy...
And tattoos....more pics of the tattoo...
And truthfully...just click and post what you'd like. Us girls will be appreciative...

And my personal request.. because I'm obsessed with the pose...
Hand in undone jeans....unf

VERY nice pics!

As requested...and I'm a boxer-brief guy. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• rsz_100_6328.jpg
    rsz_100_6328.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 137
  • rsz_100_6329.jpg
    rsz_100_6329.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 140
This thread...keep at it...stay at home daddies...yummy...
And tattoos....more pics of the tattoo...
And truthfully...just click and post what you'd like. Us girls will be appreciative...

And my personal request.. because I'm obsessed with the pose...
Hand in undone jeans....unf

Noted. I'll have to make sure to document my next day wearing jeans. I'll get on that tattoo pic here in a second...

Thank you my dear, another couple pics in the works. Hope you don't mind I shaved off that dark scruff this evening. Have no fear though, it grows back fast enough ;)

What!? Noooooo!! Lol -- That's okay. You look great! I like it.
Do you mind if I just sit here and watch it grow back, though?
Don't be surprised if I reach out and touch you to get a better feel for it. :devil:

What!? Noooooo!! Lol -- That's okay. You look great! I like it.
Do you mind if I just sit here and watch it grow back, though?
Don't be surprised if I reach out and touch you to get a better feel for it. :devil:

You can touch all you want. Now we still talking hair here or...? ;)

Bump for love, and requests. Hope all you ladies have a wonderful night and weekend!

Back