After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

"Sit back a little bit, Angie. . . Now. . . tell Miss Alison what you want," I whisper in her ear. "Don't be shy now." I was crouching in front of her, my hand holding her chin so she had no choice but to look at me.
 
"I want you to hurt me, Miss Alison," Angie says. "I want you to abuse my tits and cunt, like you own them …"
 
"Good girl," I say softly. "Why don't bend your back a little bit so I can get at those tits?" I give a nod to Charles. "I'll deal with you in a minute," I tell him. I go over and grab the other set of weighted clamps and the cat o' nines. "Spread your legs, Angie."
 
"Good girl," I say. I kneel in front of her and attach the clamps to her pussy lips after giving them a light smack. I then stand up and run the whip over her tits gently. "Beg for it," I say.
 
"Oh fuck, Miss Alison," Angie moans. "It feels so good to have my lips and tits clamped. But I need more. Please whip my tits. Please, Miss Alison, whip my big tits hard. Show no mercy. Hurt my tits, Miss Alison, I beg you …"
 
After I've heard enough, I begin whipping her tits, making sure every inch got covered with the whip, including the underboob, hearing her cry out. I admit, I was rather horny myself.
 
With every stroke, Angie screams and cries.

"Harder, please, Miss Alison. Whip my tits harder. Abuse them."

You look in control and excited. I can see the damp patch on your panties.

I have my cock out now and am masturbating as I watch you whip her. My secretary is shamelessly hitching up her dress next to me and preparing to use a vibrator. Only poor Charles stands there, unable to touch himself.
 
I continue until my arm was tired before kneeling down and inspecting them, running my hands over them, slapping them occasionally.

"Did you like that?" I whisper in her ear. "Did you like that? How wet are you, Angie? Are you craving to cum right now?" I was trailing my fingers along her sore and abused tits, excited beyond belief.
 
"Oh God, Miss Alison. I love it. I love what you've done to my tits. Sir taught me that abused tits are the most beautiful kind, and I don't think they've ever looked better."

She gazes down at them. "Do my tits please you, Miss Alison? If they do, will you let me cum?"
 
"They do please me, Angie, but I'm not sure if you should be allowed to cum," I purr softly. I slap both of her tits, hard. "Beg for it, and I'll consider it, girl."
 
"Oh God, please let me cum, Miss Alison. I'll do anything you want if you let me cum. Or you and Charles can do anything you want to me. You can make me take his cock anywhere you want, you can whip me and hurt me and tell me what I am."

My secretary is now resting her head in my lap, my cock in her mouth as we both watch.
 
"Charles does look like he's in some distress," I note. "Stand up, whore." When she doesn't stand up quick enough, I grab her by her hair and help her to her feet, enjoying the cry of pain. I smack her ass again. "Better be quicker, my dear," I murmur in her ear.
 
Last edited:
She lurches to her feet, her ass red from your hand. Charles's cock his almost throbbing now; he's so desperate to put it inside Angie. The only question is: will you take out the plug and make him fuck her ass, or have him use her pussy?

I almost feel sorry for you, knowing you aren't allowed to cum today. I can only imagine what your clit must look like.

Angie, for all that she's crying in pain, is smiling like a cat that got the cream, and I hear her whisper to you: "I'm a slut, Miss Alison. Use me like one."
 
I leave Angie alone for a moment and walk over to Charles. "How's the big boy doing?" I purr, tugging on his cock a littlebit. I did this for a few minutes before I murmur in his ear. "Bend her over, remove the plug, and fuck her ass until you cum, alright?"
 
He nods, mutely. He walks over to her and yanks the plug out hard. Angie reaches behind herself and spreads her cheeks so we can all see her big, empty asshole. Charles stares for a moment, then starts feeding inch after inch of his cock into it. She doesn't flinch, as I knew she wouldn't. If anything she thrusts back onto his massive cock, her clamped tits swinging as she does so.

I watch you, too, panting with excitement at these people following your orders.
 
I watch Angie and Charles for a minute before I look over at you and your secretary. I know my arousal is very obvious. But I didn't want release at the moment, just approval.
 
"You're doing so well, Alison," I tell you, when I see you looking at us. "Do you want to watch us fuck while Charles uses Angie's ass?"

He's fucking her hard, too, pulling her hair while he hammers into her wide ass.
 
I push her to the floor, to all fours, her tits hanging down. I yank up her skirt, knowing there will be nothing underneath, and effortlessly slide my cock up her ass. We both keep our eyes glued to Charles fucking Angie, and to you, surveying this scene you are in command of.
 
I watch for a few minutes, my fingers aching to stroke myself to orgasm. But I know that's not allowed.

"Charles, please bend Angie up some," I say and when he does so, I begin whipping her tits. "Do you like this, slut? You like being used like a whore?"
 
I pull out of my secretary's ass. I don't want to cum in her. I watch as you whip Angie, desperate for my own relief, but transfixed by your ability to hurt and to enjoy hurting. My secretary obviously feels the same – she's still on all fours, reaching beneath herself to finger the asshole I have left.
 
I get bored whipping Angie's tits after a while, but I don't stop abusing them. I use my hands to pinch and slap them, purring and calling her names. My arousal is so apparently evident, I can smell my own juices.

But I had already had my orgasm for the week, and I didn't want to disappoint you.
 
Finally, I need to cum. I slide back into my secretary's ass, and fuck her in urgent, hard strokes. I shoot hot ropes of cum into her, then tell Angie and Charles to get out. Charles is shocked, Angie not in the least surprised. But they go, naked, clutching their clothes, hoping no one sees.

"Get on all fours, Allison."
 
Back
Top