Household Expectations

MydarlingGiRl

Virgin
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Posts
18
While my Husband and i do not live a 24/7 lifestyle, we both consider many aspects of our power exchange to be included in our daily lives important. One being household duties. He often leaves me a list of chores to complete each day and i am punished at the end of the week for not fulfilling them to His standard. But we have small children and He of course some days has to accept less because they come first. However we are looking for advice on what other Doms consider the standard for household management. We have always chosen a very traditional method where i handle the home, and the children for the most part. But it leaves little room i guess for Him because i enjoy it so much. What kind of standards do others have?
 
We're much like an enlightened vanilla couple in this, we divide tasks by what we each like and/or are good at. Of course if She decides to delegate something, i do it. For instance She likes to take care of her roses, but today She had a rare opportunity to go out with a good friend who doesn't live in the area, so i had to find time to do the weeding She'd planned. The 'reward' i earned, though, was so worth it.
:)
 
Back
Top