Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I don't want to happen is for Recidiva to win this.

Because... the game she played was despicable, and that is not how people should be dealt with.

Trust ought to be rewarded, in my opinion.

So... that's my vote.

Also not terribly bright. I can pay them in neon green Super balls and tell them that they're plutonium.

Never said union workers were smart...

I can say that I work in a union shop and I bet some of these guys would be quite content if paid in neon green Super balls...

Biggest babies on the planet I swear...and I ran for steward, Aka babysitter.

sighs

Lost your goddamn mind. Look I'm in a good mood. You can have the ewoks, goombas and Once-ler if you let me have my minions. Really I'm getting screwed here. You're getting a group that defeated a Death Star, a group that have fought plumbers for decades and. . .an incredible warrior and all I'm getting are yellow jelly beans!

Lost your goddamn mind. Look I'm in a good mood. You can have the ewoks, goombas and Once-ler if you let me have my minions. Really I'm getting screwed here. You're getting a group that defeated a Death Star, a group that have fought plumbers for decades and. . .an incredible warrior and all I'm getting are yellow jelly beans!

Woah woah woah... The ewoks didn't defeat the death star. They did manage to take out Mechs and armored troops with rocks and pointy sticks. Possibly a fair tradeoff

I want the yellow guys and the little brain thingies from Megamind. And a pony.

I got no call on the little brain thingies and you can have a pony. As long as she can't raise the sun or moon or is Pink. Otherwise I'm not fond ponies either.

Woah woah woah... The ewoks didn't defeat the death star. They did manage to take out Mechs and armored troops with rocks and pointy sticks. Possibly a fair tradeoff

Look all I remember is those were pretty bad ass teddy bears and I wouldn't invade their picnic.

I'm the despicable one and I don't want Once-ler.

Mine.

Does anybody think Recidiva is anything but Incredible and certainly not despicable? I'm pretty sure if we run a poll on this you get spanked and not in the fun way.

Does anybody think Recidiva is anything but Incredible and certainly not despicable? I'm pretty sure if we run a poll on this you get spanked and not in the fun way.

Just look, I've gotten several despicable votes in this thread alone :D

You have to get more despicable votes than me though and just my treatment of Once-ler will get me more than you. Speaking of which please take him.

We've had our fallings out. She has a problem with changing her preconceived ideas in the face of evidence.

I hope it didn't involve traveling long distances. She apparently knows everything that will ever be known about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back